What's new

The will to defend one's motherland

Question: Which country could expect more expats/diaspora to return and join the fight.

• India

• Pakistan

• Both could expect more or less same numbers

• I am not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Scenario: An outbreak of full-scale war between Pakistan and India and the possible return of expats/diaspora to take up arms and fight beside the military to defend their country.

Disclaimer: This thread is for research purpose so there is no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Not required in India pak scenario, enough Indians to defend their nation.

it has to be a really bad bloodbath to summon expats after leveraging 220 million pakistanis or 1350 million indians

Scenario: An outbreak of full-scale war between Pakistan and India and the possible return of expats/diaspora to take up arms and fight beside the military to defend their country.

Disclaimer: This thread is for research purpose so there is no need to get your knickers in a twist.

What s the purpose of the research ? I’m unable to see one.

Not required in India pak scenario, enough Indians to defend their nation.

Thank you for revealing that your country cannot always count on those who left.

It is easy to "Lol" when you are far away from the killing zone.

it has to be a really bad bloodbath to summon expats after leveraging 220 million pakistanis or 1350 million indians

It is not about how much you are needed but rather your own desire to be part of the action.

What s the purpose of the research ? I’m unable to see one.

One can not be all seeing.

For a research purpose .
1: History doesn't show any evidence of large numbr of expats return in case of war and making any difference . Refer to previous indo pak wars plus other regional and world wars

2: History depicts the other way around , huge outflow of refugees to other countries .take example of recent middle east crisis , Afghan refugee status .

3: Any major conflict btw india and pak would cease all intl flights so no air / sea contact .

4 : Resistance wld be from within . Ex military personal , volunteer youth as mujahideens

5 : Overseas pakistani would make no difference other than on social media , moral support or somewhat support to rufugees from war affected areas .

Most won't bother coming, but I'll vote Pakistan because if India ever manages to launch a full-scale occupation, Muslims from all-over will flood the place.

I don't understand this thread @Sabretooth o_O most people love their nation, both (India & Pakistan) are will do same if full-fledged war will happen in between 2 nations @Sabretooth :undecided::what:o_O

Back
Top Bottom