What's new

The Wehrmacht In Pictures: A Look At One of History's Legendary Fighting Force

woow also epic music, pakistan and indian Armys should also learn to march to such sound and not this crapp british pipe shitt !!!!

Yes I was plenty surprised by the music choice.

The name (of 1st one) is "Battle of Kings" if you are interested.

Last edited:
woow also epic music, pakistan and indian Armys should also learn to march to such sound and not this crapp british pipe shitt !!!!

The pipes are actually Scotish and ironically Pak is also one of the biggest pipe manufacturers in the world ...

Thx wanted ask you that also !

Composer name is Per Kiilstofte.

You can find his and other such similar theme music by other people at this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaponeMusic/featured

"two steps from hell" band is probably the most famous kind of theme music out there right now (a lot is used in hollywood movies these days for general inspiring theme):

You can look up their channel and other videos as you want.

Mistel Fw190 + Ju88 590153 Merseburg Germany
Mistel_Fw190-Ju88_590153_Merseburg_Germany.jpg

Mistel in gun camera over Belgium
Mistel_in_gun_camera_over_Belgium.jpg

340 mm L/60 Bourgoin french railway gun
340_mm_L-60_Bourgoin.jpg

400 mm St. Chamond Mle 1915 1916 french railway howitzer
400_mm_St._Chamond_Mle_1915-1916_french_railway_howitzer.jpg

Nilgiri bro again? :disagree:

@Nilgiri bro :wave: hi and how are you?

Fine bud. Hope you are well too.

What a sexy bomber.

Aesthetically yes. Operationally the 88 was a gem at its role too (fighter/bomber).

But Germans never mass produced and operated a reliable heavy strategic bomber. They got into the USSR conflict early, got stuck and sapped (as we all know) and never had the resources to commit to this program (Amerika bomber etc)....and their medium and light bombers just couldn't do the job in the end...especially not with their factories and airstrips getting blown up during the middle and end of the war.

The He - 177 doesnt count either, it just was not a reliable platform and had too many constraints in its operation from what I remember. There's a very important reason I count only bombers with 4 engines or more back then as truly heavy and reliable :P.

Fine bud. Hope you are well too.
All well here too.
I count only bombers with 4 engines or more back then as truly heavy and reliable :P.
But wait HE-111 was a bomber and a good one too :p
Aesthetically yes. Operationally the 88 was a gem at its role too (fighter/bomber).
Yep we can also call it a heavy fighter/dive bomber they used these in sooo many different roles.
The He - 177 doesnt count either, it just was not a reliable platform and had too many constraints in its operation from what I remember.
Yea i have read about it too it had many technical problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom