What's new

The wahabi export industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far i know, Saudi Arabia is not controlled by any Mullahs or Imams.
Neither, Saudi nation have time to go about the nonsense... they are a tiny nation, busy in business activities, all across the globe!

saudi, from what i know is controlled by USA

Yara, of course there is no other sect in KSA, they either brainwashed them or killed the competition. How much have you dealt with the Salafist agenda and the havoc that it created? Trust me my young friend it takes a lifetime to understand the infection and another to cure it.

Point to be noted my Lord : The Salafist aren't blowing themselves up in or anywhere near the GCC & the ones who are blowing up (Taliban) are Deobandi not Wahabi ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Condemning Wahabism, terrorism is not hating Islam. There are shia, bohra, ahmedi, sufi, they also practice Islam.

Rather that cetifying him Kaffir or Momin I suggest you argue him.

yes and hindo's too want that type of islam which resembles them. islam is only one. there is no other islam as you mention ahmadi, sufi etc...
these are invention after the prophet s.a.w.w and these are not to be followed. and non of salfi's are blowing them selves in pakistan as t.t.p is deobandi muslims which was invented in india. deoband.

Have you seen Lahore (the movie)? Nice!

I don't watch Indo-Pak movies; as a general rule - Yours are cheap Hollywood rip-offs whilst the less said about ours the better...much better ! :fie:

Muflis-e-shehar ko dhanwan se dar lagta hai
Par na dhanwan ko Rehman se dar lagta hai
Ab kahan Esaar-o-Ukhuwat wo Madine jaise
Ab to Muslim ko Musalman se dar lagta hai

imaaN mujhe roke hai jo khiNche hai mujhe kufr
ka'aba mere peeche hai kaleesa mere aage

@BATMAN, yara - I hate crossing swords with you. You're a good guy, however the way these Saud's have pulled the wool over majority of our population's eyes, I sometime think they should be given an award for it.

Wahhabi
tell me you defination of it???
its nothing more than your own creation

Last edited by a moderator:
Mister you cant know KSA better than me because I lived here for 40 years and was part of many dawah missions in afghanistan, pakistan and bosnia.

Sorry to say you don't go on the street and see , you just listen from here and there post it to misguide the general public . If you had studied the Saudi Society you had known that the Saudis are Hanbalis . I am also living KSA for 20 years and Wallah I have never heard the word Wahabi from any Saudi . Actually these guys dont beleive in sects , they believe in Tauheed . I go to Masjid and I see people of different sects praying together . Nobody says that you are Barelvi , Deobandi , Wahabi or Ahle Hadees

I am living in pakistan and Malik Abdullah and there is a sect called Wahhabi so stop your Bull sh it.all madrassah that teach Saudi exported Religion with Saudi approved books only get funding deny that.

The guys you are referring to are Ahle-Hadees of Pakistan . Also some Scholars of KSA have approved books of tablighi jamat , then I will say that they are also Wahabis .

Man all you guys are SO into religion man.

Terms like al-this and al-that just flow from your tongues like rose petals.

Aap log kabhi Pakstan ki baat nahin karte kya?

Man all you guys are SO into religion man.

Terms like al-this and al-that just flow from your tongues like rose petals.

Aap log kabhi Pakstan ki baat nahin karte kya?

To speak of one is to speak of the other !

To speak of one is to speak of the other !

Not really.

But where to begin explaining?

I mean seriously guys.

Both Indians and Pakistanis here represent the educated class of each country.

See how many Indians speak about religion and how often.

arey yar jahan jaisy bat ho ge wesy he karen gay na......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom