What's new

The wahabi export industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

But where to begin explaining?

I mean seriously guys.

Both Indians and Pakistanis here represent the educated class of each country.

See how many Indians speak about religion and how often.

Yes really ! A failure to understand us is what makes the average Indian trolling such an amusing thing.

Either way :

(a) the topic is strictly of a religious nature overlapping politics so it would be fairly hard for me to talk about football here !

(b) for the vast majority of Indians the reference point is very different - Dharma is very different from an Organized Religion ! Naturally that doesn't figure in that much because no one really knows what it is & yet everyone is entitled to come up with their own definition of how they see it thus; not to mention the lack of any (or significant) socio, political, judicial & economic dimension to it certainly helps.

Sorry to say you don't go on the street and see , you just listen from here and there post it to misguide the general public . If you had studied the Saudi Society you had known that the Saudis are Hanbalis . I am also living KSA for 20 years and Wallah I have never heard the word Wahabi from any Saudi . Actually these guys dont beleive in sects , they believe in Tauheed . I go to Masjid and I see people of different sects praying together . Nobody says that you are Barelvi , Deobandi , Wahabi or Ahle Hadees

The guys you are referring to are Ahle-Hadees of Pakistan . Also some Scholars of KSA have approved books of tablighi jamat , then I will say that they are also Wahabis .

Thanks for the lecture of ignorance. You dont seem to understand that the term "wahabi" is used as a slang to refer to hardcore version of Saudi backed Islam! there is no offical "wahabi" sect and I agree with you Mr. Wahabi Sipahi!

Well , We know well about Shia propaganda, and now not confused and understand why they deserved to be called Kafir. First decide which one is actual Shia sect, Bohra, Zaidi, Ismaili, Alwi, Druze etc . then point finger on others , Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom