What's new

The wahabi export industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull sh it ..if you are living in KSa you shud know there is no sect as Wahhabi or anything...Stop your propaganda against Islam...Zia ul Haq hanged Bhutto for murder KSA has nothing to do with it get over it already!

Bull sh it ..if you are living in KSa you shud know there is no sect as Wahhabi or anything...Stop your propaganda against Islam...Zia ul Haq hanged Bhutto for murder KSA has nothing to do with it get over it already!

Mister you cant know KSA better than me because I lived here for 40 years and was part of many dawah missions in afghanistan, pakistan and bosnia.

I am living in pakistan and Malik Abdullah and there is a sect called Wahhabi so stop your Bull sh it.all madrassah that teach Saudi exported Religion with Saudi approved books only get funding deny that.

Yara, of course there is no other sect in KSA, they either brainwashed them or killed the competition. How much have you dealt with the Salafist agenda and the havoc that it created? Trust me my young friend it takes a lifetime to understand the infection and another to cure it.

No need to talk about matters that least effect ourselves. If you think they do, then accept the fact that every local 'Mullah' or 'Imam' has their own version of Islam and can raise a small group of fighters or even an army in few days' time.

Plus, such threads have come and gone, and didn't end up well. This topic is banned on forum.

I am living in pakistan and Malik Abdullah and there is a sect called Wahhabi so stop your Bull sh it.all madrassah that teach Saudi exported Religion with Saudi approved books only get funding deny that.

Yara, of course there is no other sect in KSA, they either brainwashed them or killed the competition. How much have you dealt with the Salafist agenda and the havoc that it created? Trust me my young friend it takes a lifetime to understand the infection and another to cure it.

Dudes.. do you know how many million Pakistani and other nationalities live in Saudi Arabia?
What you guys talk is a baseless imagination, you regularly keep mentioning.

Dudes.. do you know how many million Pakistani and other nationalities live in Saudi Arabia?
What you guys talk is a baseless imagination, you regularly keep mentioning.
@BATMAN, yara - I hate crossing swords with you. You're a good guy, however the way these Saud's have pulled the wool over majority of our population's eyes, I sometime think they should be given an award for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to talk about matters that least effect ourselves. If you think they do, then accept the fact that every local 'Mullah' or 'Imam' has their own version of Islam and can raise a small group of fighters or even an army in few days' time.

Plus, such threads have come and gone, and didn't end up well. This topic is banned on forum.

As far i know, Saudi Arabia is not controlled by any Mullahs or Imams.
Neither, Saudi nation have time to go about the nonsense... they are a tiny nation, busy in business activities, all across the globe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom