What's new

The video that Facebook keeps deleting from public pages! GJ-Facebook

Really ...Mark my words the bible versus should not fails ..!!!!!!!!!

Not really, it is full of contradictions on your bible. It is not what real Israel of today compared old Judaism of Israel history via Prophet Moses. God know it very well and let them do whatever they murder children until the time.

End discussion, no whinning and grow up at least....

Facebook is created by Mark Zuckerberg who is a Zionist Jew so what do you expect?

Well, no. Mark Zuckerbeg is not Jewish but Atheist himself and doesn't much interest on Israel issues.

the bible verses? lol you guys are fundamentalists, i thought muslims were fucked up but you guys take it to another level, no human has a god given right to do anything that will harm another humans well being.

Really ask the Same Question to Zakir Nayak ...he will Explain you

Here is How Muslims acts as the name of Allah

To Kill and To Die In The Name of Allah

Really ask the Same Question to Zakir Nayak ...he will Explain you

Here is How Muslims acts as the name of Allah

To Kill and To Die In The Name of Allah

no muslim should kill in the name of allah because allah doesn't give us that right, no muslim has aright to do anything harmful to any non muslim, its something unique with you zionists

Not really, it is full of contradictions on your bible. It is not what real Israel of today compared old Judaism of Israel history via Prophet Moses. God know it very well and let them do whatever they murder children until the time.

End discussion, no whinning and grow up at least....

If you Can read deeply the Bible you will know the Truth ..Simply Bible words are all analogies..Peoples in the World are always guilty wheter it's on moses time or Jesus time or now the Benjamin's time

Well, no. Mark Zuckerbeg is not Jewish but Atheist himself and doesn't much interest on Israel issues.

He is a Jew

the bible verses? lol you guys are fundamentalists, i thought muslims were fucked up but you guys take it to another level, no human has a god given right to do anything that will harm another humans well being.

No need to bad mouth Muslims mate. At present, muslims around the world are a product of their circumstances. You have no right to judge and label anyone. I believe you are musalman and you should also not be swearing in this blessed month.

585016855.jpg

look at this image, what do you see wrong with it?
the kids expressions are like wtf is this, are we playing a game
while the adults put on the face of being worried about rockets lol, suck pathetic bs.

the palestinian should've crushed that israeli soldiers head in, because that soldier is a criminal, killing innocent people.

and
as for the temple, mark my words it will never happen, the middle east will turn israel into a giant dust bowl if they touch the masjid.

HaHaHa.... your delusion is actually not something to laugh about... Israel is the regional MIGHT, and when all hell break loose, Israel will not pin point strike, it will be total destruction of whoever Israeli enemy is.

HaHaHa.... your delusion is actually not something to laugh about... Israel is the regional MIGHT, and when all hell break loose, Israel will not pin point strike, it will be total destruction of whoever Israeli enemy is.

If israel tries to harm any sacred islamic site... rest assured ... israel will not survive the day.

If israel tries to harm any sacred islamic site... rest assured ... israel will not survive the day.

I am curious, what will happen then? They have conquered entire country and nothing happened. Are you gonna nuke them? If so will you do the same to people who are actually destroying these sites in Syria?

I am curious, what will happen then? They have conquered entire country and nothing happened. Are you gonna nuke them? If so will you do the same to people who are actually destroying these sites in Syria?

What do you think will happen if israel tries to bomb Mekkah? as for the terrorist bastards destroying mosques in syria... i hope they get effed.

What do you think will happen if israel tries to bomb Mekkah? as for the terrorist bastards destroying mosques in syria... i hope they get effed.

But why would they bomb Mecca? As far as I know Saudis and Israelis are buddies ;)

For Muslim it is allowed to kill other Muslim, they are allowed to destroy their own Muslim sacred sites, and they are allowed to destroy others religion sacred sites...

Back
Top Bottom