What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these so called many friends and allies of Turkey ?

Its certainly is not Europe people here look down on Turks i know because i live in Europe and the debates about the EU and Turkey is one litany of Turkey bashing.

Its not Russia, Iraq or Iran because you angered them by supporting terrorists in Syria that are killing infants and toddlers.

Its not Egypt because your pals of the Muslim Brotherhood got overthrown.

The Americans ? Well, you are useful to them so they will cut you some slack. But i wouldn't count on them either.

Pakistan is a good friend of yours but they are also good friends of ours and i think they will sit this one out.

And if this thread is anything to go by there is very little support for the Turks position. Its just a few but hurt Turks that are posting about Uyghers no one else cares.

China does have problems with India about borders but then again Indians and Turks are not known to be best friends.

Thailand and Indonesia have very cordial relations with China. and for them China is much more important than Turkey.

Japan, Philipinnes and Vietnam ? Those are countries that China has dispute and tensions with. Perhabs you can hash something out with them. i'm not sure what you can do.

asswolf is mentally ill. there is a strong forum consensus that he suffers from a debilitating mental disease, evidenced by the delusional, schizophrenic qualities in his posts. we are all very worried for him. i hope turkey can improve its healthcare services for its mentally and psychologically disturbed citizens, maybe build some more asylums or something, otherwise they will continue spam and sh!tpost on the internet, harming its national image and maybe even precipitating a PR crisis.

and maybe some people think trolling is a harmless problem. but actually, it's a behaviour that's strongly correlated with psychopathy. in real life, the people around asswolf are at strong risk of being raped and murdered. it's incredibly worrisome.

Actually people do.. as for nepalis.. only thing we know abt you is from natgeo.. drugs,temple prostitutes,small people,weird deformed kids worshipped as Gods etc..

Hmm .ever heard about Gorkhas valour?I think you must know how UK still maintain a Gurkha regiment in its army.

Hmm .ever heard about Gorkhas valour?I think you must know how UK still maintain a Gurkha regiment in its army.

Yes because they make good mercenaries, I think Pakistan which has good relation with Nepal should open up a merc unit as well then this gurkhapride will come running for enlistment. :rofl:

@DESERT FIGHTER In fact every country should start recruiting such mercs just for the sake of poor Nepalis, there is no other job in Nepal we should all help them. :lol:

Yes because they make good mercenaries, I think Pakistan which has good relation with Nepal should open up a merc unit as well then this gurkhapride will come running for enlistment. :rofl:

@DESERT FIGHTER In fact every country should start recruiting such mercs just for the sake of poor Nepalis, there is no other job in Nepal we should all help them. :lol:

No thank you...:lol:

4 ft tall dudes crying "we touph " we touph" .. no thanks man.. "Jero"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom