What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants to conquer Nepal. There is nothing of worth in that country most people cannot even find on a map except mercs of course. :lol:

images

Where is nepal? on the tip of leased everst? :lol:

Nobody wants to conquer Nepal. There is nothing of worth in that country most people cannot even find on a map except mercs of course. :lol:

images
Says the Pakistani waving around the Mughal flag.

For Uyghur issue, 1st nation will punished by China is the Turkey. All Chinese know who is behind Uyghur issue, China will let u pay back. Not only China Uyghur issue, there'r also Turkey Kurd issue, Cyprus issue, Turkey-Greece issue, Turkey-Syria issue, Turkey-Armenia issue, now local medias broadcast riots in Turkey Istanbul, need more.

Last edited:
there is nothing wrong with this thread, at least you Anaolian learn something for yourself...and by the way is there is movie showing how Turk invade Anatolia and bring these native people...I would like to learn more

Dumb fck, I know there is no point in even trying to answer to you, but there are REAL figures and facts that show the amount of Turkic tribes in Anatolia, particularly in 16-17th centuries there is a very good Ottoman source on it. The Turkic nomadic tribes during that period were easily over half part of Anatolia's population, and you have to take in the fact that many had also become sedentary. There is no question about the ancestry of most of Anatolian Turks. And talking about race is simply retarded, because you seem to think that Oghuz tribes which settled in Anatolia looked like Chingis Khan, they didn't. And than there is the factor of mixing with locals, I don't think anyone denies that.

@KingMamba , having seen people of turkey,I will say most of them are descendants of armenians,kurds,greeks,chechen,circassian,ingush,dagestani and arab tribes ,rather than turkic people.

True they do not all look like Central Asian Turks but genetics show it is because of inter marry with locals but they are Turks. There are ethnic Kurds, Arabs and others but they are East and South East of Turkey and they do not claim to be Turkics. Also one of my friends is Turkish but he is of Greek origins they are patriotic Turks because they were expelled for what they believed in and Turkey welcomed them.

I think you should stop acting emotional bro even China been invaded many times.

We don't have problem for been invaded, we have record every single detail of what Invaders did to us, we accepted as lesson and not shamefully sweep under the carpet as these Anatolians, if we go by their inferiority complexe we should have call ourself once Mongol, then Manchus or after Japanese in order to honor the invaders...LMAO

@Gazprom

Anatolia has always been a multiethnic land, it still is, we are not a closed society of course we will be mixed, this is a natural result, same everywhere.

conomy, like the economies of Japan and other East Asian states before it, will reduce its rate of growth dramatically in order to calibrate growth
The only hope for Uighur is that China collapses and third parties such as Japan intervene. Chinese economy is paper tiger waiting for disaster.....

"China’s economy, like the economies of Japan and other East Asian states before it, will reduce its rate of growth dramatically in order to calibrate growth with the rate of return on capital and to bring its financial system into balance. To do this, it will have to deal with the resulting social and political tensions," says STRATFOR's Decade Forecast.

It explains: "First, China’s current economic model is not sustainable. That model favors employment over all other concerns, and can only be maintained by running on thin margins."

"Second, the Chinese model is only possible so long as Western populations continue to consume Chinese goods in increasing volumes. European demographics alone will make that impossible in the next decade."

"Third, the Chinese model requires cheap labor as well as cheap capital to produce cheap goods. The bottom has fallen out of the Chinese birthrate; by 2020 the average Chinese will be nearly as old as the average American, but will have achieved nowhere near the level of education to add as much value. The result will be a labor shortage in both qualitative and quantitative terms."

"Finally, internal tensions will break the current system. More than 1 billion Chinese live in households whose income is below $2,000 a year (with 600 million below $1,000 a year). The government knows this and is trying to shift resources to the vast interior comprising the bulk of China. But this region is so populous and so poor — and so vulnerable to minor shifts in China’s economic fortunes — that China simply lacks the resources to cope."
STRATFOR'S TOP PREDICTIONS FOR THE NEXT DECADE: China Collapse, Global Labor Shortages, New American Dominance

Video:
PRAGMATIC CAPITALISM – STRATFOR: “CHINA WILL COLLAPSE”

In Pakistani forum, you are hitting chiense. I remember once I said truth about CHina in Pakistani forum.. I was kicked out for many days..

Once I was banned just I said "J20" looks like MiG1.4 and F35..

This forum is extreemly biased towards Chinese..

I will give you that. I increasingly am reading from afghan commenters on pashtun forums on how when they invaded india they was ravish and rape the dark skinned pakistani punjab ,whether muslim or hindu.They even claim that because they consistently raped pakistani punjabis ,today west punjabis are fair skinned lol.

Im sorry but none claim that.. although they (yeah 200% more Pakhtuns are Pakistani) claim how they ... outta hindus n sikhs? u dig? :lol:

Also im a Baluch.. sorry we did the same with you guys..:lol:

I will give you that. I increasingly am reading from afghan commenters on pashtun forums on how when they invaded india they was ravish and rape the dark skinned pakistani punjab first,whether muslim or hindu.They even claim that because they consistently raped pakistani punjabis ,today west punjabis are fair skinned lol.
Lol, I know it's so funny.

Im sorry but none claim that.. although they (yeah 200% more Pakhtuns are Pakistani) claim how they ... outta hindus n sikhs? u dig? :lol:

Also im a Baluch.. sorry we did the same with you guys..:lol:
Baluch are weak and don't have their own country, they couldn't invade anyone.

We don't have problem for been invaded, we have record every single detail of what Invaders did to us, we accepted as lesson and not shamefully sweep under the carpet as these Anatolians, if we go by their inferiority complexe we should have call ourself once Mongol, then Manchus or after Japanese in order to honor the invaders...LMAO

Most non Turkics left Turkey when there was an exchange of populations with Greece, except Muslims. Turkish people are from Turkic tribes despite the mixing that has occurred and genetics supports this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom