What's new

The USAF found and flattened an ISIL base because of selfies

Trust me, you aren't alone. :D
F-22 stealth and F22 airframe performance + F-35 situational awareness and F35 avionics = unstoppable
Considering China and Russia are developing their 5th Gen fighter programs, you guys have to re-open F-22 production line ASAP.make some 200 Raptors with improved avionic and it will guarantee your air superiority for some decades.

Considering China and Russia are developing their 5th Gen fighter programs, you guys have to re-open F-22 production line ASAP.make some 200 Raptors with improved avionic and it will guarantee your air superiority for some decades.

I agree about the C version. As I said in an earlier post, the production line should have never closed in the first place. At least not until many more were made. 6th Gen is already being developed so US won't lose air superiority to anyone, anytime soon.

I hate some people and certain stuff....... the list is as follows, in particular descending order of hate:

1. Justin Bieber
2. Selena Gomez
3. ISIS
4. Selfies
5. McDonalds....
6. Android and evil Google

Now that number 3 and 4 have been hit, I demand someone get rid of #1 and #2! :D

I agree about the C version. As I said in an earlier post, the production line should have never closed in the first place. At least not until many more were made. 6th Gen is already being developed so US won't lose air superiority to anyone, anytime soon.
I agree but I guess 2020-2030 would be a critical decade for US air superiority cause by that time Russia and China will adopt 5th Gen fighters in mass and on the other side you will have a small inventory of Raptors and inferior F-35s (in some aspects excluding avionic and sensors).in 2030 you will get 6th gen fighters and turn the table anyway:enjoy:

I agree but I guess 2020-2030 would be a critical decade for US air superiority cause by that time Russia and China will adopt 5th Gen fighters in mass and on the other side you will have a small inventory of Raptors and inferior F-35s (in some aspects excluding avionic and sensors).in 2030 you will get 6th gen fighters and turn the table anyway:enjoy:

Avionics and sensors is what it's all about.The days of close dog fighting are gone.

If I remember correctly, I think it was something like 200 million or so to reopen the F-22 production line. I think its well worth it.

187 F-22s is way too little, but when considering that the plane is very maintenance intensive, which means that only a part of those 187 are actually operational, then the number becomes unacceptably low.

I hope the USAF and NSA take notice of the selfies of Justin Bieber I'm about to post on FB............

[HINT ON] The selfies contain EXIF and GEO data........... [HINT OFF]

I hate some people and certain stuff....... the list is as follows, in particular descending order of hate:

1. Justin Bieber
2. Selena Gomez
3. ISIS
4. Selfies
5. McDonalds....
6. Android and evil Google

Now that number 3 and 4 have been hit, I demand someone get rid of #1 and #2! :D

One of them will perish in a domestic dispute,my money is on the Gomez chick shooting the looser.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom