What's new

The US has 4% of the world's population but 25% of its coronavirus cases

The 25% of DIAGNOSED cases.

Others countries can't afford massive tests for their population.

They should have listened to the Chinese and applied Chinese methodologies to control the virus. But no, they treasure their little precious "freedom"!

becuase they are doing the most testing idiot.
No. The US per capita testing actually has leveled off and is far below the likes of South Korea or Germany. Even Trump said in the Oklahoma rally that he didn't want more tests because he doesn't want to see higher numbers. The current massive rise in cases is def not due to more testing and more to do with the reopening and Americans' refusal to wear face masks.

No. The US per capita testing actually has leveled off and is far below the likes of South Korea or Germany. Even Trump said in the Oklahoma rally that he didn't want more tests because he doesn't want to see higher numbers. The current massive rise in cases is def not due to more testing and more to do with the reopening and Americans' refusal to wear face masks.

I think you are picking news from march.

upload_2020-7-12_23-55-56.png

upload_2020-7-12_23-57-43.png

Can you imagin the impact on rest of the world if America is locked down for 1 month

How stupid can you America worshipers be? Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan all have FAR fewer cases and deaths per capita.
Lol so just because I have a point of view that goes against your story I become an america worshipper.
As for the cases USA is also the third biggest country by population.. by the way more cases means its case to death ratio is low which is a good thing.

Lol so just because I have a point of view that goes against your story I become an america worshipper.
As for the cases USA is also the third biggest country by population.. by the way more cases means its case to death ratio is low which is a good thing.

Do you know how to divide?

Use the calculator function on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom