What's new

The US cannot afford an open conflict with Pakistan

Blind patriots vs real hardcore facts.

A teenage Pakistani boy apologized to Pakistan for mistaking suicide bombing killing innocent people- 40 people dead Link, either good Muslims, extremists will confuse children.

GoP honestly don't give a damn care about the progressive people, Pakistan doesn't make us live better in the last sixty three years. What can they do good for us in term of tolerances, respect, honor, faith, and minority equal?

If possible US's choice to invade Pakistan, I including other people would leave Pakistan immediately in order to protect whole families, wife, children, and personal interests instead for the sake of Pakistan, which is wasting of times.

Its been a long journey from Jinnah to Zardari .......Good to Evil, Hero to Villain, Beauty to Beast, honour to shame, literate to illiterate, angel to devil, valor to cowardice, truth to liar, leader to a cheater, giver to Taker, loyal to traitor, maker to destroyer, musa to feron, faith to pretend, fame to shame, result to insult, glory to sorry, grace to disgrace, favour to labour, victory to mockery, admit to Denial, trust to distrust,.....!

:pakistan:

Blind patriots vs real hardcore facts.

A teenage Pakistani boy apologized to Pakistan for mistaking suicide bombing killing innocent people- 40 people dead Link, either good Muslims, extremists will confuse children.

GoP honestly don't give a damn care about the progressive people, Pakistan doesn't make us live better in the last sixty three years. What can they do good for us in term of tolerances, respect, honor, faith, and minority equal?

If possible US's choice to invade Pakistan, I including other people would leave Pakistan immediately in order to protect whole families, wife, children, and personal interests instead for the sake of Pakistan, which is wasting of times.

:pakistan:

Its one's own choice to flee or fight for honor of their country and their people, you decided that you will flee as soon as there is a war, that is comprehensively your choice and we will not hold it on you in any way, shape or form. It only proves that you are part of those that stay in our country to just benefit and not to develop it on the cost of their own "tummy cuts". We will welcome you back when you are tired of living a 2nd class citizen in some foreign land.

Don’t be ashamed of your decision, most of our leaders and elite class are guilty of this crime, and they are not to be blamed, its us, the civilians who keep bringing them again and again.

As far as me and people like me are concerned, our forefathers have sacrificed too much for us to back out from protecting this country's honour, yours might have done the same too, but hay, some of us are stronger than others.

I have seen many ups and downs in my life, there have been numerous situations where it was "guaranteed" to us that this country is not going to survive "this" situation, but guess what? we are still here, we are still existing, we are still surviving.

Pakistan has slowly and gradually developed, we are a lot better than two decades ago, this patch of uncertainty is not our mistake as a whole, but we are suffering it alone. It has further strengthened our ties with each other, it has further developed us into a “nation”. There is only one slogan in whole of Pakistan, “Save the country, save my country”.

At the end, it is what prospect you take it in. To some, it is a disaster and THE END, for others it is a disaster and a NEW BEGINNING.

In a few years you'll write this:

Its been a long journey from Zardari to Jinnah… Evil to Good, Villain to Hero, Beast to Beauty, Shame to Honour, Illiterate to literate, devil to Angel, Cowardice to Valor, Cheater to Leader, Taker to Giver, Traitor to Loyal, Destroyer to Maker, Feron to Musa, Pretend to Faith, Shame to Fame, Insult to Result, Sorry to Glory, Disgrace to Grace, Labour to Favour, Mocker to Victory, Denial to Admit, Distrust to Trust..!

I was talking in millitary context..Vietnam today is fast developing and North Korea developed far ahead and faster than south. At one time it was the model of development in Korean peninsula while the "democratic" south korea lagged behind however the demise of north korea has more to do with its stupid and self centered leader and his foolish policies.

What do you guys smoke? North Korea more developed than the south? I take heart from these threads tho...if we ever do have to fight you..it will be like snatching candy from retarded children.

What do you guys smoke? North Korea more developed than the south? I take heart from these threads tho...if we ever do have to fight you..it will be like snatching candy from retarded children.

Just a fact for you, you can check it out... Retarded children are lot stronger compared to sane ones :P

well, China must be happy to go to war with blurring out all its internal troubles, and dispense its over manufactured goods.

but clearly Pakistan is not Iraq, even Vietnam defeated the US.

Its one's own choice to flee or fight for honor of their country and their people, you decided that you will flee as soon as there is a war, that is comprehensively your choice and we will not hold it on you in any way, shape or form. It only proves that you are part of those that stay in our country to just benefit and not to develop it on the cost of their own "tummy cuts". We will welcome you back when you are tired of living a 2nd class citizen in some foreign land.

Don’t be ashamed of your decision, most of our leaders and elite class are guilty of this crime, and they are not to be blamed, its us, the civilians who keep bringing them again and again.

As far as me and people like me are concerned, our forefathers have sacrificed too much for us to back out from protecting this country's honour, yours might have done the same too, but hay, some of us are stronger than others.
First do something about Drone attacks. If you are stronger, then prove it to us through actions.

I have seen many ups and downs in my life, there have been numerous situations where it was "guaranteed" to us that this country is not going to survive "this" situation, but guess what? we are still here, we are still existing, we are still surviving.
And you think that Pakistan is MAGICALLY making it through?

Reality check: foreign aid and assistance in the hour of our need.

Sources:

http://www.cgdev.org/section/initiatives/_active/pakistan/numbers

http://www.usaid.gov/pk/

The grim situation of our economy: Pakistan

Pakistan has slowly and gradually developed, we are a lot better than two decades ago, this patch of uncertainty is not our mistake as a whole, but we are suffering it alone.
Says the man who is perhaps comfortable in London. You have no idea about the impact of inflation and energy crises on low-income people in Pakistan. Furthermore, people are getting scared by increase in acts of terrorism. Add to this the inaptitude of our political parties to address the concerns of the people. Even education system is getting considerably lower funds then it should.\

And I have yet to touch on the subject of IDPs in Pakistan; Particularly the fate of the affectees of natural disasters.

Again, a grim scenario.

It has further strengthened our ties with each other, it has further developed us into a “nation”. There is only one slogan in whole of Pakistan, “Save the country, save my country”.
And overseas Pakistani people will tell us this? No wonder they live in la-la-land.

You have no idea about internal rifts in Pakistan. Here are some examples:

• MQM - ANP rifts in Karachi.
  • Immense decline in patroitism in Balochistan.
  • Pro-Taliban tribes in NWFP.
  • Lack of trust in general within Pakistan among its citizens.
I read most of these "save my country" slogans on Internet forums.

Currently, popular local slogan is "Pakistan se zinda bhag."

At the end, it is what prospect you take it in. To some, it is a disaster and THE END, for others it is a disaster and a NEW BEGINNING.

In a few years you'll write this:
Pray to Allah Almighty that our nation make it through in these extremely difficult times. Not long ago, Pakistan got split in to two because of incompetence and its internal weaknesses.

You overseas Pakistani people in particular need some serious reality check.

USA can afford anything it likes. If it can afford to upkeep failed economy and millitary of pakistan, it can very well bomb you back to stone ages.

yes obviously America is not in a position to have a face to face conflict, but when ever they get chance.....they will try to achieve most from it.
Pakistan should have understood the signals and alarms.

Agreed to the articles here, but u are again missing the point.. US economy can rise back to its previous highs ONLY IF they do not engage themselves in another "major" and “expensive” war, the scenarios given in articles everywhere are based on condition that US does not involves itself into any major spending spree.. the only reason why US is pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan is its economic instability..

Look, I can write point-to-point response to whole of your post again, not a problem, but I do not want to indulge into a continuous spree of posts, which will get larger and larger every post.

This whole debate started on the point that US cannot “afford” an Open conflict with Pakistan.

The basic point is, Pakistan and US are not going to get involved in a full-frontal war, unforeseen threat ratio for both countries is too high, probabilities are numerous, but it seems that US is not going to let its ‘bully’ behaviour go until confronted in a stronger manner and cowards sitting in our Government are too lame in their political approach. (for obvious reasons)

The whole reason of China coming out with the “Any attack on Pakistan..” line was to basically inform US and NATO forces that there is a lot on the line if this war breaks out..

If you want me to still answer you line to line, do let me know..
Instead of giving you a line-by-line answer, I will let this chart do the talking:

first-the-big-picture-the-pie-on-the-left-is-what-the-us-government-took-in-last-year-the-pie-on-the-right-is-what-it-spent-defense-spending-green-is-a-big-slice-of-the-expense-pie-but-its-tiny-relative-to-entitlements-spending.jpg

If US administration makes vast cuts in entitlement and medicare programs, it can find lot of room. This is what is being debated in US power circles at the moment.

...If US administration makes vast cuts in entitlement and medicare programs, it can find lot of room. This is what is being debated in US power circles at the moment.

But cutting the social-improvement budgets will not be so easy. Truth be told, Americans are one of the most pro-active citizens in the world. They won't look too kindly upon the government taking more of their right. A more likely path would be increase taxes slightly or to levy new ones.

well, China must be happy to go to war with blurring out all its internal troubles, and dispense its over manufactured goods.

but clearly Pakistan is not Iraq, even Vietnam defeated the US.

Vietnam defeating the US isn't as straightforward as we would like to think. There were massively restricted engagement rules on US military which hampered their progress.
The only country in the world to have ever presented a threat to US mainland is now called Russia. Vital mineral and energy reserves lost to the CIS.

Not many countries can hold out against a $600 billion+ defense budget.

1.The US govt and it's decisions to go to war are controlled by various lobbies in Washington DC. Prominent is the Establishment consisting the Mily and Intel Community. Then comes the Neo Cons who are closely allied to the Zionists. Money Barons / Intl' Bankers and Arms Peddlers are the others. They are the people Obama must listen to if phony birth certificate is not to be released. High functionaries of the State have been ostracized and even killed for opposing them. Remember what happened to the Kennedy bros?

2. The American people are gluttons. Probably eating as much as a moderate sized Pak buffalo! They waste their food and energy. They have become fond of good life and luxury - all of which they buy with money borrowed from the bank,etc. The US Mily and the Establishment need to prove their indispensability. Arms Peddlers like the Mily to expand decades old ordnance like cruise missiles (each costing over a million dollars). So they need targets to drop them and indent for newer, more expansive and upgraded ordnance. Money Barons like their money to be flowing. Destruction is one way, and the Reconstruction that follows is another. What I wish to say is that Imperial America cannot and will not stop fighting. If it does then it may become irrelevant as the Sole Super Power. Its gluttonous population and greedy capitalists want more, and ever more.

3. Many reasons have been put forward above justifying why USA will not attack Pakistan, although it has already done so. But a further escalation may not take place for fol reasons, in my view:

a. Like N Korea, Pakistan luckily does not have oil.

b. USA needs to keep Pakistan intact to tackle a regional show off called India, and China. I have put India at first intentionally, and I hope to start a thread on that idea.
c. An attack on Pakistan will embroil the Afghans and CIS Muslims eventually, something USA can ill afford.
d. Already the Ummah is conscious of America leading a Crusade against the Muslims. Further escalation will unite the Saracens against the Crusaders in a Jihad - a word which terrifies the American psyche.
e. The Zionist / Israeli pressures to take out Pak nuclear assets has failed. To start with, these assets are large and dispersed, beside being well protected. The Pak political establishment, which the Americans can dictate to, are not anywhere nearing the control mechanism of these assets. Most important, Pakistan has been able to convince, through enduring arguments and evidence, that these are no threat to anyone except India.

I guess you haven't read the previous pages of this debate, have you?

Please go through them before understanding what i have said here..

Thanks.

Even then it doesn't make any sense.

China has also said that a open war against Pakistan will be one against China. China has many nuclear warheads that can strike any part of the US. Pakistan also has nuclear warheads that can strike Tel Aviv, such as the Shaheen 3 & others. There would be no feasible routes for supplying an open war against Pakistan, Pakistan is the best route the US has of supplying for the War in Afghanistan in the first place. So I think it would be foolhardy for the US to be embroiled in an open war with Pakistan.

:rofl: You live in fools paradise. You do not know anything what you are talking about. Every country is alone in this world forget friendship. They will not do anything as they ave not done anything in past. China attacking US with nuclear missiles for Pakistan! lol

Back
Top Bottom