What's new

The Unspeakable Truth About Rape in India

mods please trace IP of OP

IP addresses mean nothing, using a website proxy is just about the easiest thing on the internet.

I always advocated the "webcam with administrator" route, but obviously they won't agree to that if they are hiding their identity.

If they actually start writing posts we might be able to guess from their grammatical structure (South Asians say things like "very less" whereas East Asians have big problems with plurals).

mods please trace IP of OP

It's been traced before, and guess what? It came from America.

I welcome admins to trace my IP again.

My flags are absolutely correct. I'm American, and I find many aspects of Hindu culture despicable. In other words, I despise India, as any human being with a moral compass should.

It's been traced before, and guess what? It came from America.

I welcome admins to trace my IP again.

My flags are absolutely correct. I'm American, and I find many aspects of Hindu culture despicable. In other words, I despise India, as any human being with a moral compass should.
then Sir kindly have a look at this thread(if you can read that is)
Rape in India – Why it becomes a worldwide story

then Sir kindly have a look at this thread(if you can read that is)
Rape in India – Why it becomes a worldwide story

Only a paranoid, dimwitted conspiracy theorist would buy into that muck.

Rape in India became a worldwide story because the heinous nature of the Delhi bus rape and all the subsequent gang rapes of foreign tourists from Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, UK, United States, Japan, China, and Korea.

Indians have no one but themselves to blame for all the attention.

Rape in India became a worldwide story because the heinous nature of the Delhi bus rape and all the subsequent gang rapes of foreign tourists from Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, UK, United States, Japan, China, and Korea.

It became a world wide story because media and people pushed it. Several such cases in other countries don't get that much hype. How many remember Channon Christian? How many people came out to protest against it?
The problem in India is quite large, but so is the population. No way is it unique or extra ordinary compared to certain other parts of the world.

It became a world wide story because media and people pushed it. Several such cases in other countries don't get that much hype. How many remember Channon Christian? How many people came out to protest against it?
The problem in India is quite large, but so is the population. No way is it unique or extra ordinary compared to certain other parts of the world.
The US has 1/4 the population of India but 4 times the no. of rapes.Interesting,isnt it?there are 1000's of men that are also raped,along with innumerable kids.

The US has 1/4 the population of India but 4 times the no. of rapes.Interesting,isnt it?there are 1000's of men that are also raped,along with innumerable kids.
I am glad that such cases are so much highlighted. It might make the country look bad, but it is actually a step towards solution.

Get the Facts - Rape Crisis Center

Who Are the Victims?
  • 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Among all victims, about nine out of ten are female.
  • 1 out of every 33 American men has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in his lifetime.
  • At least 10% of all victims are male.
  • 15% are under age 12
  • 29% are age 12-17
CDC: Nearly 1 in 5 women raped

However nobody makes documentary on US rape crisis

Why there is somany rape threads? Indeed Rape in India is a serious issue and we are taking it seriously.

Let's have a sticky thread with a heading "Rape in India"
good idea, it's clearly something that disgusts everyone but a sticky will hopefully lead to a real conversation about it and take away the power from trolls to flood the forum with these headlines.

just look at OP here.. 3 threads in 15 minutes :crazy:

but at least tell us where you're from :D

ethnic Chinese/Pakistani or Bangla in the states ? :P

let me guess.. Pakistani guy in the US ? :azn:

Get the Facts - Rape Crisis Center

Who Are the Victims?
  • 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Among all victims, about nine out of ten are female.
  • 1 out of every 33 American men has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in his lifetime.
  • At least 10% of all victims are male.
  • 15% are under age 12
  • 29% are age 12-17
CDC: Nearly 1 in 5 women raped

However nobody makes documentary on US rape crisis

WRONG.

The US has 1/4 of the population of India but has 4 times the number of REPORTED rapes. Rapes in India are rarely if ever reported due to social stigma. The definition of rape in India is also different. Rapes by upper caste Hindus against lower caste Hindus are not considered rape. Spousal rape is also not considered rape.

If Western definition of rapes and rate of reporting were to apply, then India would definitely have far more cases per capita than the US.

Don't mind him I guess he is quite obssesd or he is false flager
WRONG.

The US has 1/4 of the population of India but has 4 times the number of REPORTED rapes. Rapes in India are rarely if ever reported due to social stigma. The definition of rape in India is also different. Rapes by upper caste Hindus against lower caste Hindus are not considered rape. Spousal rape is also not considered rape.

If Western definition of rapes and rate of reporting were to apply, then India would definitely have far more cases per capita than the US.
I heard the same line earlier, let me find it i'll come back then. Then also i'll give you the idea of rapes in US which are reported and which are not.

WRONG.

Rape Is Grossly Underreported In The U.S., Study Finds

Why do you US *** ? Coz they are white ?

Back
Top Bottom