What's new

The unreasonable criticism on Pakistan's defense budget

No government whether Imran Khan or Nawaz can perform when the budget of all provinces is even less than the pension of military personnel.

You don't even pay taxes. You steal electricity and don't pay your bills. You elect corrupt government officials and leaders for decades. Now you cry over budget which was never an issue under previous governments. You specifically target military portion of the budget which compared to other nations amounts to zilch. The only institute that protects Pakistan from harm. Which needs the budget to serve and protect. Since when did you start caring about education and health? I never have seen PML-N and PPP care about education and health in Pakistan.

It doesn't add up. You are not confused. You are angry and harmful.

Last edited:
This is an accusation

Let it prove first

Anything else??

Oh ptm?? @Khan_21 is a PTM boy

The same movement that was formed for alleged defense of pashtuns but loves Ashraf Ghani despite his forces continue to kill pashtuns daily

He has been proven time and time again in the court. He doesnt want to come back because he knows his fate. Kiani aur uskay bhai par start hjao?Maani tho aik baat nai despite proof tho faida?

He has been proven time and time again in the court. He doesnt want to come back because he knows his fate. Kiani aur uskay bhai par start hjao?Maani tho aik baat nai despite proof tho faida?

Proven what?

Can you share corruption charges that were proven against musharraf?

Friend, you do realize that it's not an Indian's place to dictate what threat Pakistani military perceives for itself and what resources it needs.

An Indians endorsement of anyone or anything in Pakistan is like a kiss of death for them/that. Pakistanis are fairly predictable that way.

Lastly, India itself is not that further ahead than Pakistan. The gap in per capita GDP is just 33%. To give you a contrast, the gap between India and China is over 400%.
No India per capita is 60% larger than Pakistan ($1388 to $2178). But I concede to your larger point about my role here.

@Khan_21 waisai if you are a PTM fan then please confirm

Main ptm walon par alag sai lanat bhejta hoon

So please confirm

Don't get into the liberal patwari arguments, the civilian governments had lots of chances to develop a strong economy and infrastructure but they failed and the military has been able to build their own really well.
fauji boys have been in power since dirst martial law directly or indirectly! 35 years generals ruled over us and baki their puppets ruled over us technically we have always been ruled by pundi! aur is rule may 1 institution free na howa they dint work on health and education! but aik cheez flourish ki fauji inc! toh bhai sab jab hanara ruler hai he pundi toh us say he gillavkarain gay na!

No matter how much money you give to PPP they will loot it dry. Karachi makes up 1/3 of the GDP and is the largest city in the subcontinent in terms of population, economy and everything. Still a mismanaged, corrupt shithole. I live there and can confirm this. I would take noon league or martial law over Peepee peepee anyday.
no matter who you vote for control pindi keh pass he hota hai!

zulfiqar bhutto pindi ka tattu
nawaj pindi ka tattu
IK pindi ka tattu
Zardari pindi ka partner/tattu!

bhai sabh hamara ruler chor hai farm house chayeh ayasbi chayeh!! app aur may cockroach hain!

Defence budget is needed but 11% increase this year when everything else will be cut is shameless. Stop trying to compare with India. Not only their GDP per capita is higher but their GDP to TAX ratio is 17% vs our 10%. Keep that in mind when talking about GDP. Not to forget their GDP is like 9 times larger now.

But make no mistake we need defence budget to hold against India. Who have attention to least get AJK/GB by force. Its just that we have been spending defence budget on useless things like army operations instead of modernising armed forces.

For India its easy. They can surrender against China and only worry about tiny Pakistan. They can spare budget for other things.

What corruption? Please enlighten us

Also i support those coups. I would prefer a military dictator like ayub khan 10 out of 10 times over a civilian like zardari or bilawal

Pakistan needs military

In the kind of hostile neighborhood Pakistan is i can't leave defense of my country on you or likes of @Khan_21

Thanks for re affirming being the FOOL's I was referring to. It's military glorifying idiots like you that are the cause of Pakistan's woes and installations of political puppets.

Proven what?

Can you share corruption charges that were proven against musharraf?

Charges tho zardari par bi prove nai huway. Tho may yakeen karlu? Bhai woh court ayega tau us par khuch prove hoga. NAB has warrant against him. He is hiding in dubai.

@Khan_21 waisai if you are a PTM fan then please confirm

Main ptm walon par alag sai lanat bhejta hoon

So please confirm

O bhai may kisi ka fan nai hoo I am against military interference in national politics and decision making. I also agree that alot of people from Balochistan or FATA have grievences which should be addressed. Pakistan hay koi Norway/Sweden nai

Thanks for re affirming being the FOOL's I was referring to. It's military glorifying idiots like you that are the cause of Pakistan's woes and installations of political puppets.

The real fool is you who thinks too high and mighty of yourself despite their single digit IQ level

I am not glorifying anyone. I am just rejecting malicious campaign against an institution of Pakistan

Pakistan needs to thrive and survive. It cant remain hostage to the military complex forever. Whats the use of existing like North Korea? 50 % of our people live below poverty line. Having a potent military and being completely overwhelmed by them are 2 very different things.

Potent military means doing your duties under the government and remaining in your domain. It does not mean throwing away constitutions , corruption , coups and generals enjoying their retirement looting tax money.

You forget we have border dispute with India. Who have shown willingness to capture GB/AJK by force if possible. What you want? Give up Kashmir just to have less defence budget? Do you think India will stop there? lol

This is just a rough estimate by Ayesha Siddique a Pakistani scholor. $5 Billion in 2007 by the top 100.
I cant imagine what they are holding in 2020. US army general does not retire with acres of farmhouses despite being a global superpower and having the capability to provide all that. Any US veteran after retirement does normal jobs like any normal civilian. If you fill out any job application they come to the interview like a normal applicant. No special priveliges are given.
[/QUOTE]

So thats 50 fu(king million USD per general? Did you drink cow urine to believe this kind of bullsh1t? how is it even possible to have this much money without being caught in public eye in pakistan? then musharraf must have 5 billion dollars right?
This b1tch siddique is Indian mouth piece what next? Tarek fatah is your next level sh1t?
And you dont know sh1t about US job market. Have you ever filled a job application in US? every fking job application has questioner that asks you if you are a vet! and just google non competitive jobs for veterans and stfu.

Last edited:
Charges tho zardari par bi prove nai huway. Tho may yakeen karlu? Bhai woh court ayega tau us par khuch prove hoga. NAB has warrant against him. He is hiding in dubai.

To zardari ki wajah sai sarai civilians ko gaali kiyun nahi dai rahai jaisai poori fauj ko dai rahai ho

Tum to fauj hi khatam karna chah rahai thai k Pakistan survive kar jaye ga fauj k baghair

Itni chutya baat k bawajood tumhain serious lai raha hoon. Meri himmat bhi to dekho??

To zardari ki wajah sai sarai civilians ko gaali kiyun nahi dai rahai jaisai poori fauj ko dai rahai ho

Tum to fauj hi khatam karna chah rahai thai k Pakistan survive kar jaye ga fauj k baghair

Itni chutya baat k bawajood tumhain serious lai raha hoon. Meri himmat bhi to dekho??

Baat fauj ko khatam karnay ki nai hay. Fauj honi chahiyay lakin under the government. No interference in foreign policy , No planning of coups , no involvement taking sides in secterian violence (they did that in the 80s) , no undermining governments , no breaking of constitutions. Fauj ka jo kaam hay woh khali fauj karay.

Kal ko may jakay GHQ bhet jao pir kay bhai inko tho Fauj chalani nai ate?if nai tho kis base par they interferce in other matters?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom