What's new

The unreasonable criticism on Pakistan's defense budget

I want to improve economy and then fire cruise missiles on India

Ok

Baat fauj ko khatam karnay ki nai hay. Fauj honi chahiyay lakin under the government. No interference in foreign policy , No planning of coups , no involvement taking sides in secterian violence (they did that in the 80s) , no undermining governments , no breaking of constitutions. Fauj ka jo kaam hay woh khali fauj karay.

Kal ko may jakay GHQ bhet jao pir kay bhai inko tho Fauj chalani nai ate?if nai tho kis base par they interferce in other matters?

I am a civilian and i would love to see them interfere if it is in interest of Pakistan

I can't trust civilians like zardari and i would love to see them interfere in his government

This is just a rough estimate by Ayesha Siddique a Pakistani scholor. $5 Billion in 2007 by the top 100.
I cant imagine what they are holding in 2020. US army general does not retire with acres of farmhouses despite being a global superpower and having the capability to provide all that. Any US veteran after retirement does normal jobs like any normal civilian. If you fill out any job application they come to the interview like a normal applicant. No special priveliges are given.

So thats 500 fu(king million USD per general? Did you drink cow urine to believe this kind of bullsh1t? how is it even possible to have this much money without being caught in public eye in pakistan? then musharraf must have 5 billion dollars right?
This b1tch siddique is Indian mouth piece what next? Tarek fatah is your next level sh1t?
And you dont know sh1t about US job market. Have you ever filled a job application in US? every fking job application has questioner that asks you if you are a vet! and just google non competitive jobs for veterans and stfu.[/QUOTE]

$50 Million/per jarnail not 500. Maths bi kamzor hay bhai.

Anyone that questions the army generals are now Indian bitches? Have u lived in normal societies? People debate and ask questions. Army being a public institution and run by tax payer money people have every right to ask

No India per capita is 60% larger than Pakistan ($1388 to $2178). But I concede to your larger point about my role here.

WRONG!.......indian propaganda and disinformation once again:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

Pakistan's GDP per capita is $1482 and india's is $2010. That is 35.6% bigger not 60% as you have just lied about. Between 1948 to 2006, Pakistan's GDP per capita was greater than that of india. That is 58 years. india's GDP per capita has only been greater for the last 14 years. Pakistan's poor performing economy since 2001 was due to the american imposed WOT on Pakistan. Pakistan was at war between 2001 to 2019. With the WOT now ending and the americans going home, those economic figures are all but going to change. Especially now with the onset of CPEC and other similar initiatives.

PS You need to have a greater GDP per capita of at least 400% for at least 20 years for your country's economy to be unbridgeable. That's what the Chinese have done to india.

To zardari ki wajah sai sarai civilians ko gaali kiyun nahi dai rahai jaisai poori fauj ko dai rahai ho

Tum to fauj hi khatam karna chah rahai thai k Pakistan survive kar jaye ga fauj k baghair

Itni chutya baat k bawajood tumhain serious lai raha hoon. Meri himmat bhi to dekho??
Zardri ko jo laya usko galian toh parni chayeh na!

please special lanat do jin logon nay NRO sign kia sirf apni power ki greed keh liye!

usko bhi jis nay nawaj ko launch kia!

Zulfiqar bhutto ki parwarish ki!

aur ab IK ki kar rahay hain!!!

denial may na raho problem samjho phir he solution niklay ga!

DHA FWO Fauji inc Pakistan nai hain 25 caror awaam Pakistan hai!

Ok

I am a civilian and i would love to see them interfere if it is in interest of Pakistan

I can't trust civilians like zardari and i would love to see them interfere in his government

Nopes thats not how government operates. Kal ko Hockey wala cricket may ajaye cricket wala hockey may interfere karnay lag jaye improve khuch nai hona.

The same thing Mufti Kiyat ullah told the Brigadier in the show. Glad people are finally standing up

You don't even pay taxes. You steal electricity and don't pay your bills. You elect corrupt government officials and leaders for decades. Now you cry over budget which was never an issue under previous governments. You specifically target military portion of the budget which compared to other nations amounts to zilch. The only institute that protects Pakistan from harm. Which needs the budget to serve and protect. Since when did you start caring about education and health? I never have seen PML-N and PPP care about education and health in Pakistan.

It doesn't add up. You are not confused. You are angry and harmful.
I literally have people in my mohalla who check their meter every night. This is in a well off neighborhood, not a shanty town. 100 points for those who guess what they do it for! Phir kehte hain IK kuch nai krta.

View attachment 641456

Military Pensions alone is more than the entire expenditure of all 4 provinces combined. Let that sink in for a moment. Just the pension !. What kind of a nation are we? Why do we continue to put up with this crap when there are millions of people inside Pakistan dying of hunger , diseases and unemployment. At this point I can only think of North Korea which is similar in this regard.
What a lame logic. Are you Zarif? Lmao

Still Pakistani military budget is next to nothing. If you prefer your enemy rules you or attacks your generals without fearing the consequences then follow Zarif's policy of appeasing your sworn enemies. Just sayin,

What a lame logic. Are you Zarif? Lmao

Still Pakistani military budget is next to nothing. If you prefer your enemy rules you or attacks your generals without fearing the consequences then follow Zarif's policy of appeasing your sworn enemies. Just sayin,

Screenshot_20200613-231135_Chrome.jpg

It is 4 % of the GDP . One of the highest in the world. All this in a country with 50 % poverty , 45 % stunted growth and what not.

O bhai may kisi ka fan nai hoo I am against military interference in national politics and decision making. I also agree that alot of people from Balochistan or FATA have grievences which should be addressed. Pakistan hay koi Norway/Sweden nai

Have 5 billion dollars charges been proven against the top 100 generals in the court? You are such a curse that even enemy does not deserve to have.

Nopes thats not how government operates. Kal ko Hockey wala cricket may ajaye cricket wala hockey may interfere karnay lag jaye improve khuch nai hona.

The same thing Mufti Kiyat ullah told the Brigadier in the show. Glad people are finally standing up

So civilians can f*ck the country but nobody should interfere in their fckry. That is what you are saying

Also same mufti kifayatullah was seen supporting a mullah who r@ped a kid in madarsa. But then that is all okay. Civilian jo hai

Great ideals you have :lol:

Have 5 billion dollars charges been proven against the top 100 generals in the court? You are such a curse that even enemy does not deserve to have.

You must be joking. One of the generals have been summoned to court and he is in dubai refuses to come. I dont even think he recognizes courts. Jisnay puray mulk par kabza kiya hay usko kaun court layega?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom