What's new

The unreasonable criticism on Pakistan's defense budget

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - STORM

Well then it isn't Pak army that is ruling us going by this rule

Or else Ali wazir and mohsin dawar wouldn't be alive today

I am not a fan. His is voice of reason in this case. He is more patriotic than you lot.

You are nobody to tell us who is patriotic or not being an Indian

Secondly he is saying BS

The moment he said Pakistan can survive without army i don't need further to read into his rants

Even in 2020, people don’t understand the importance of a military for a country’s survival. All the countries with no military or weak military are destroyed. These people are not ready to talk about the corruption of the previous governments but ready to throw the trashy arguments over military budgets. Unfortunately, the previous government did not even used the entire given budget allotted for education & they want to increase it as if we were providing the best education to the students.
But yes let’s just talk about the military budget because that’s the sole reason for keeping Pakistan to not progress.

You bloody fool, if our economy defaults, where will money for military come from?

You bloody fool, if our economy defaults, where will money for military come from?

Few days ago you wanted to fire cruise missiles on India. Today you are worried about economy

:lol:

Well then it isn't Pak army that is ruling us going by this rule

Or else Ali wazir and mohsin dawar wouldn't be alive today

You are nobody to tell us who is patriotic or not being an Indian

Secondly he is saying BS

The moment he said Pakistan can survive without army i don't need further to read into his rants
He is right. Why would India want you lot in our country? We'd mostly make LOC a defacto border and ask people to decide where their loyalties lie and shift to that side. It is easy to decide on that than spend so much on military when you can't really afford. @Khan_21 suggesting is to look after your own people first before you spend so much on adventurism when clearly you can't take on India even if you spend entire budget on defence.

Probably from all the Ghauri missile models that are on each and every chowk in Pakistani cities. Inka concept hay baki khair hay marjao lakin hamaray jarnailo ko zara aur corruption karnay dho.

IMG-20200614-WA0002.jpg

He is right. Why would India want you lot in our country? We'd mostly make LOC a defacto border and ask people to decide where their loyalties lie and shift to that side. It is easy to decide on that than spend so much on military when you can't really afford. @Khan_21 suggesting is to look after your own people first before you spend so much on adventurism when clearly you can't take on India even if you spend entire budget on it.

So we should stop spending money for our defense and trust you people who vote an illiterate like modi for his "performance" in Gujarat 2002

Nah thanks. I would give it a pass

You people kill your own people in broad day light in your national capital and you want us to trust you and your filthy existence

We are not spending money for any adventurism. We are spending it for defense from fascists ruling your country

Last edited:
Dude, we got Nukes and Nukes were developed by Civilians. Our defense is naqabil-e-taskheer because of us. If military is sincere with Pakistan they need to relieve all the buttmans, drivers, khaan saamas and other fazoooliat asap to support government in today’s circumstances. When our economy reaches 1Trillion USD, we will give you option to have butt mans again.

"NuKeS wErE DeVeLoPeD bY CiViLiAnS"

Yeah no military officer ever didn't had anything to do with nuclear program :lol:

You’re blind and keep your lame excuses to yourself.

Shut up

Tau Afghani ka may kiya karu ? I am concerned with Pakistan and its people. The doctrine of jihad was introduced in the 80s in the textbooks , blasphemy laws , madrassas sprang up all over the country logistically supporting these so called mujahideen. The entire society was brainwashed and radicalized to support the Afghan war. Read Brig Yousafs book the Afghanistan the Bear trap. Saray kartoot pata lag jayega.
Do you have any scriptures from Zia's era that encourage madrasa students to cause destruction? Can you provide me any example of what he provided to these people to go so violent after so many years? And how exactly did Zia's era scriptures and madrasa influence someone born 1/1.5 decade after his death to go suicide bombing? What magic wand did zia use to turn these people the way how they are today?
Have u done any research on how Japanese society came back from WWII destruction and became one of the strongest economy and technological advance nations despite having the most ruthless leaders that encouraged its people to die for its nation just to save their empire? Japan just 200 years ago was one of the least developed region in Asia and they still rose to the top even after WWII.
This proves that leaders dont play much of a role in uplifting of society from destruction, its the society that help themselves.

So we should stop spending money for our defense and trust you people who vote an illiterate like modi for his "performance" in Gujarat 2002

Nah thanks. I would give it a pass

You people kill your iwn people in broad day light in your national capital and you want us to trust you and your filthy existence

We are not spending money for any adventurism. We are spending it for defense from fascists ruling your country

we don’t have to fight others war. Lets forget all the conflicts for 5 years. We need to follow China’s example and take our economy to 1Trillion USD then we can talk. No matter how much money we give you, our war fighting capacity is 12-15 days. After 15 days it will come down to Nukes so why not use it first option and concentrate on our economy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few days ago you wanted to fire cruise missiles on India. Today you are worried about economy

:lol:

Yeah of course I'm worried about economy. Military won't be funded well without strong economy.

I would love to fire cruise missiles at India. Inshallah I will be the one to press the button myself.

Best way to do that is to switch structure of Pakistan military from conventional to asymmetric structure. Then defence expenses go down dramatically as we start implementing cheaper and more effective strategies like cyber and drones. With money saved on defence budget, we can start big hiring spree for scientists across Pakistan to research and build precision missiles, hypersonics, and new space program. Then economy and military will get stronger at the same time.

If we go asymmetric and ditch conventional warfare, we can reduce military expenses and increase our strength at the same time by fully embracing cheaper and more effective strategies like cyber, drones, missiles and divert money from bloated conventional budget to fund hypersonic and space instead.

Brother listen we don’t need to do Ungli in everybody’s Dhui and we don’t have to fight others war. Lets forget all the conflicts for 5 years. We need to follow China’s example and take our economy to 1Trillion USD then we can talk. No matter how much money we give you, our war fighting capacity is 12-15 days. After 15 days it will come down to Nukes so why not use it first option and concentrate on our economy.

I don't see Pakistan doing ungli to anyone

We are only defending ourselves

Yeah of course I'm worried about economy. Military won't be funded well without strong economy.

I would love to fire cruise missiles at India. Inshallah I will be the one to press the button myself.

Best way to do that is to switch structure of Pakistan military from conventional to asymmetric structure. Then defence expenses go down dramatically as we start implementing cheaper and more effective strategies like cyber and drones. With money saved on defence budget, we can start big hiring spree across Pakistan to build precision missiles, hypersonics, and new space program.

If we go asymmetric and ditch conventional warfare, we can reduce military expenses and increase our strength at the same time by fully embracing cheaper and more effective strategies like cyber, drones, missiles and divert money from bloated conventional budget to fund hypersonic and space instead.

Lol

You want to improve economy by firing cruise missiles on India :lol:

Dude, we got Nukes and Nukes were developed by Civilians. Our defense is naqabil-e-taskheer because of us. If military is sincere with Pakistan they need to relieve all the buttmans, drivers, khaan saamas and other fazoooliat asap to support government in today’s circumstances. When our economy reaches 1Trillion USD, we will give you option to have butt mans again.

99 % of our heroes have been civilians. Eidhi , Abdus Salam , Qadir etc etc. The biggest heroes are the 70K civilians who laid down their lives due to short term policies by our establishment. Aitzaz a small kid saved his school from militants. Our country is filled with civilian heroes. Dont let these incompetent fools compare them to MOFOS like musharraf , Kiani , Yahya , Tikka khan , Hamid Gul and what not.

Do you have any scriptures from Zia's era that encourage madrasa students to cause destruction? Can you provide me any example of what he provided to these people to go so violent after so many years? And how exactly did Zia's era scriptures and madrasa influence someone born 1/1.5 decade after his death to go suicide bombing? What magic wand did zia use to turn these people the way how they are today?
Have u done any research on how Japanese society came back from WWII destruction and became one of the strongest economy and technological advance nations despite having the most ruthless leaders that encouraged its people to die for its nation just to save their empire? Japan just 200 years ago was one of the least developed region in Asia and they still rose to the top even after WWII.
This proves that leaders dont play much of a role in uplifting of society from destruction, its the society that help themselves.

Read this article.
https://herald.dawn.com/news/1398686

I don't see Pakistan doing ungli to anyone

We are only defending ourselves

Lol

You want to improve economy by firing cruise missiles on India :lol:

There is a difference in defending and looting your nation. I dont see how all these generals caught up in corruption scandals constitute as such. Neither does 4 coups count as defending. It simply means you were hungry for power and wanted to undermine everyone.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom