What's new

The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Britain! If the EU won't have you, how about giving NAFTA a try?

Thank you my brother.

The US is our dear ally. Please stand by us.

IMHO Britain will survive with Remain.......anything else and it will only get lechees,as the numbers show by now

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dear friend in your own words "that's all folks".

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to the UK for gaining it's independence from the supra-natural entity known as the EU.

you will have two years to work out the details of this divorce, it's not like you are out of the EU at this moment.

it's the EU that is scared that other countries will hold their own referendums like the Netherlands and win!!!.

EU chose millions of migrants over the interests of it's native sons, now they reap what they sow.

Last edited:
Thank you my brother.

The US is our dear ally. Please stand by us.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dear friend in your own words "that's all folks".

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your london cheated us :P

:lol: that's the problem.

That's why UK is now full of 3rd world immigrants.

Controlled immigration is good for the UK. China in itself is a 3rd world country, plenty of chinese come here every year. They are welcome as long as they spend their CASH :enjoy:

Leave wins! :D
i217799416_75144_7.gif
:partay:

Controlled immigration is good for the UK. China in itself is a 3rd world country, plenty of chinese come here every year. They are welcome as long as they spend their CASH :enjoy:

:lol:

UK is run by non-Brits.

UK is run by foreigners.

3rd world immigrants from South Asia, Africa, Middle East have destroyed UK.

London is like Mumbai.

Holy shit, didn't expect this. These are interesting times to be in.

Back
Top Bottom