What's new

The ugly Indian: Environment clean up initiative

So you think that TheUglyIndian is a propoganda site?

I think we were talking about THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE which you termed as propaganda. No body talked of TheUglyIndian as a propoganda site. Are you retard or you take your own time to understand simple things.?

@SpArK

Lost cause man, they don't understand that slight change in currents from Antarctica and Artic, or change in salinity of ocean water, change in wind currents at upper and lower atmosphere can lead to catastrophic results, add up the pollutants that get drifted across the entire globe, one can see species wiped out rapidly.

They start typing not knowing anything. If India use just 1 ton of AgI , silver iodide, Pakistan's crops will die during monsoon season, same goes for India if they use this on Western disturbances, coming from Pakistan to India.

The entire west coast from rann of kutch down to cape comerin in south is arabian sea.

The ocean drifts and currents make sure any pollution gets affected to India.

Arabian_Sea_map.png

This should not be surprising that they even don't know where Arabian Sea is? The madrassa education has ruined the country.

@SpArK

Lost cause man, they don't understand that slight change in currents from Antarctica and Artic, or change in salinity of ocean water, change in wind currents at upper and lower atmosphere can lead to catastrophic results, add up the pollutants that get drifted across the entire globe, one can see species wiped out rapidly.

They start typing not knowing anything. If India use just 1 ton of AgI , silver iodide, Pakistan's crops will die during monsoon season, same goes for India if they use this on Western disturbances, coming from Pakistan to India.

Already the monsoon and crop patterns has been messed up due to manmade errors.

The Ugly Indian

If you are truly a Indian patriot you would support these guys on their mission to eradicate poverty, trash, cows from the streets of India. They have done numerous work in Indian cities like Bangalore... I want to donate to them.
This isn't exactly an Indian phenomenon. It's all across South Asia including Pakistan!

So instead of donating here, why don't you start with the streets and ghettos in Pakistan? Get your own house cleaned up before trying to clean up your neighbor's backyard!! :P

And hey, you could start with Karachi......

10-most-polluted-cities-in-the-world04.jpg

You can even think of contributing to clearing up the ***** in Bangladesh. They may need it.....

10-most-polluted-cities-in-the-world03.jpg

So, as I mentioned, this is a South Asian thingy! :cheesy:

Cheers!

This isn't exactly an Indian phenomenon. It's all across South Asia including Pakistan!

So instead of donating here, why don't you start with the streets and ghettos in Pakistan? Get your own house cleaned up before trying to clean up your neighbor's backyard!! :P

Cheers!

First of all - I do my part. Maybe it's not enough?

I 100% agree with this comment:

"Our cities are the dirtiest in the world. If there is a Nobel Prize for dirt and fi lth, India will win it hands down." Jairam Ramesh, Minister of Environment

The main problem is with 600 million indians not having toilets and having to leave their bodily excrements in the steets. If they can fix this problem then they will lose the Nobel Prize in this category.

Its not about you, each and every one including you and me are responsible for all these knowingly and unknowingly.

I 100% agree with this comment

"Our cities are the dirtiest in the world. If there is a Nobel Prize for dirt and fi lth, India will win it hands down." Jairam Ramesh, Minister of Environment

Ahh the India dirt expert getting high on news that he likes... f-ilth is what f-ilthy minds seek.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :)
Sorry i'm not ulloo to slleep during day.Seems you r the one of that sort....burger kid who wakes up whole night and sleep s during day(if u r rooted in pakistan)

you dont do your part at all.....Open up your eyes first otherwise you will make the mess of elephant.

Sorry i'm not ulloo to slleep during day.Seems you r the one of that sort....burger kid who wakes up whole night and sleep s during day(if u r rooted in pakistan)

you dont do your part at all.....Open up your eyes first otherwise you will make the mess of elephant.

My sleeping schedule doesn't concern you :wave:

Back
Top Bottom