What's new

The ugly Indian: Environment clean up initiative

I feel disgusted when i see people throwing crap on street...chalta hai attitude must change..

btw icewolf pakistan aint that clean either..

We're not talking about Pakistan :wave:

Keep the discussion strictly on India, you guys ruined my last thread too

I feel disgusted when i see people throwing crap on street...chalta hai attitude must change..

btw icewolf pakistan aint that clean either..
Its a problem in Pakistan, bangladesh,India,Vietnam,Thailand,Phillipince and some parts of china too. Why to blame the indians only? Is this bcz we are enemies to some of their bigoted minds?

Its a problem in Pakistan, bangladesh,India,Vietnam,Thailand,Phillipince and some parts of china too. Why to blame the indians only? Is this bcz we are enemies to some of their bigoted minds?

Dude this is a Indian non profit organization, other countries you mentioned dont have much of a problem like India... Compare those countries regular avenues with Indias avenues, you'll see major difference

We're not talking about Pakistan :wave:

Keep the discussion strictly on India, you guys ruined my last thread too
when this is a common problem in all south east asian countries, then why the heck open a thread with the aim of pointing one country alone.
you want to discus about cleanlyness and tidyness, then you make your nation like singapore or malaysia, before you point your ugly finger at us

when this is a common problem in all south east asian countries, then why the heck open a thread with the aim of pointing one country alone.
you want to discus about cleanlyness and tidyness, then you make your nation like singapore or malaysia, before you point your ugly finger at us
You know the reason....no new topic to bash India...so back to basics...:enjoy:

now you deserve to get banned, what kind of childish thread is this? what are you? 9?
sorry SHAMK9, we have to accept that there are kids on either side of the border who do this childish stuff, day in and out. Just to bash each other and promote hate. I am yet to see a thread with good motives of increasing friendship between the two countries last 10 pages.
Hate and war is what people aspire to do here at PDF and to some extent in real life

They have also wanted to eradicate potholes in India... This is a good natured thread dont ruin it

a completely new formed city with residents of elites...well we have that too...check out chandigarh,magarpatta city etc..

He's comparing capitals.

Dude this is a Indian non profit organization
Exactly, we have NGO's who do point the wrongs in our society and make people realize of their responsibilities. But unfortunatly in many counties including yours, there is no initiative to talk the ills of the society.
other countries you mentioned dont have much of a problem like India... Compare those countries regular avenues with Indias avenues, you'll see major difference
what other countries are you talking about? Almost a lot of developing nation faces this problem. Because the streets of some other nation has one garbage left on their street does not make the cleanly nations. A nation can claim it self cleanly only when there is no garbage thrown by its citizen because of moral obligation of each individual citizen.

Back
Top Bottom