What's new

The ugly Indian: Environment clean up initiative

Open dumps , paan stains, death traps from mismanaged roads, litters, etc are a combo of the ugly system, the whatever mindset ably assisted by the mismanagement of the city/town corporations and ofcourse the usual suspects, the corrupt and inefficient public servants and public representatives.

The country is planning to go to moon and mars, but is still not able to find an ample solution to waste management in metros and big towns.

Its really a shame for all to be living in mercy of a few retarded people who are playing with people's lives on REAL issues.

Did you guys even click the link? It shows the reality of Streets in India.. Here's a link inside

How come the Indus River is always polluted when it enters Pakistan? This is the work of Indians citizens, no doubt. Don't blame Pakistan.
Pakistan has its own share of blame in poluuting the indus system and canal system. How many of the Industrial cities which are hub of leather,textiles industries do dump their effluents along with sewerage in rivers of the basin.from sialkot,gujaranwala,multan,lahore,kasur, down till karachi.Indian side there is not many industrialized cities on the indus basin.only i can count of city waste coming from kasshmir srinagar then there is jalandhar but i doubt if satluj takes that waste to pakistan.may be only in monsoon seasons otherwise not.

Well good for them.. I saw an interesting photo on the theuglyindian site of a indian man peeing on the street
I wonder you found it interesting living in pakistan???? being a muslim one should not pee in public.but then mazboori hai.
Where do you urinate if there is no lavatory?

“Yahaan pishaab karna mana hai“

(Do not urinate here)

“Yahaan ghadda pishaab kar raha hai“

(The person urinating here is a donkey)

These warnings are painted on many walls in our cities. Here is a picture:

But these warnings are widely ignored by most people.

One week ago, I decided to go out and talk to some pedestrians near my office about this practice; I asked them if they have ever urinated in a public place and why, and if they were willing to pay Rs5 per visit to a public toilet facility. The responses were varied, but one that stayed with me is that relieving oneself in public is a “majboori” (necessity).

There is a severe lack of public toilets in this bustling city, so the only options in case of an exploding bladder are a mosque lavatory or a wall.

Local government bodies should ensure that a public toilet facility is available in every busy area of the city – a facility that comes with a staff that will be responsible for cleaning the cubicles. If you have ever tried to use the bathrooms at places like the Kemari, you will know that ****** bathrooms are a breeding ground for diseases.

This video contains the views of the average Pakistani pedestrian. Hope you like it!
image027fil.jpg

Uhh, Iran is far cleaner than India.
I wonder in which golden cage republican guards locked u up in iran:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys even click the link? It shows the reality of Streets in India.. Here's a link inside

Pakistan has its own share of blame in poluuting the indus system and canal system. How many of the Industrial cities which are hub of leather,textiles industries do dump their effluents along with sewerage in rivers of the basin.from sialkot,gujaranwala,multan,lahore,kasur, down till karachi.Indian side there is not many industrialized cities on the indus basin.only i can count of city waste coming from kasshmir srinagar then there is jalandhar but i doubt if satluj takes that waste to pakistan.may be only in monsoon seasons otherwise not.

We're not talking about rivers.. I know that Pakistan pollutes it's rivers, but it doesn't affect India alot..

I wonder you found it interesting living in pakistan???? being a muslim one should not pee in public.but then mazboori hai.
Where do you urinate if there is no lavatory?

“Yahaan pishaab karna mana hai“

(Do not urinate here)

“Yahaan ghadda pishaab kar raha hai“

(The person urinating here is a donkey)

These warnings are painted on many walls in our cities. Here is a picture:

But these warnings are widely ignored by most people.

One week ago, I decided to go out and talk to some pedestrians near my office about this practice; I asked them if they have ever urinated in a public place and why, and if they were willing to pay Rs5 per visit to a public toilet facility. The responses were varied, but one that stayed with me is that relieving oneself in public is a “majboori” (necessity).

There is a severe lack of public toilets in this bustling city, so the only options in case of an exploding bladder are a mosque lavatory or a wall.

Local government bodies should ensure that a public toilet facility is available in every busy area of the city – a facility that comes with a staff that will be responsible for cleaning the cubicles. If you have ever tried to use the bathrooms at places like the Kemari, you will know that ****** bathrooms are a breeding ground for diseases.

This video contains the views of the average Pakistani pedestrian. Hope you like it!

You have a damn Express Tribune link, which is seen as propoganda by millions of Pakistanis.

Indian small town streets are indeed ugly with people having no sense of hygiene and cleanliness. Do not take it otherwise but it's also observed and known fact that Muslim colonies are the biggest defaulters having no concern with the civil sense. Big cities are better though. But the worst state of affairs is of the Indian Rivers. Right from Dal Lake in Kashmir to the Brahamputra in east. South Indian rivers still have some hope. These rivers have become end destination to the sewer lines and the city garbage dump. They are in urgent need of revival.

We're not talking about rivers.. I know that Pakistan pollutes it's rivers, but it doesn't affect India alot..
It affects india too it does pollutesea where everything dump in Arabian sea then it affect the ground water.

You have a damn Express Tribune link, which is seen as propoganda by millions of Pakistanis.
Who are those millions of pakistanis-most upward mobile pakisti eolities who controls the destiny of the majority Pakistan awam..And dont give BS to someone who visits pak regularly.

It affects india too it does pollutesea where everything dump in Arabian sea then it affect the ground water.

Don't talk bull, girly. Arabian Sea isnt anywhere near India, and if your talking about the waste from the Indus River flowing to India, your coastal cities take much much much care of that, like Mumbai. ;)

ajtr said:
Who are those millions of pakistanis-most upward mobile pakisti eolities who controls the destiny of the majority Pakistan awam..And dont give BS to someone who visits pak regularly.

I dont get what youre saying here... And I dnt trust you, you've been changing flags...

What ever shows you the mirror, you tend to term it as propaganda even if it is your own. Ignoring the facts does not change the situation on ground and this is what almost all Pakistanis are in habit of.

So you think that TheUglyIndian is a propoganda site?

Don't talk bull, girly. Arabian Sea isnt anywhere near India, and if your talking about the waste from the Indus River flowing to India, your coastal cities take much much much care of that, like Mumbai. ;)

I dont get what youre saying here... And I dnt trust you, you've been changing flags...

The entire west coast from rann of kutch down to cape comerin in south is arabian sea.

The ocean drifts and currents make sure any pollution gets affected to India.

Arabian_Sea_map.png

Open dumps , paan stains, death traps from mismanaged roads, litters, etc are a combo of the ugly system, the whatever mindset ably assisted by the mismanagement of the city/town corporations and ofcourse the usual suspects, the corrupt and inefficient public servants and public representatives.

The country is planning to go to moon and mars, but is still not able to find an ample solution to waste management in metros and big towns.

Its really a shame for all to be living in mercy of a few retarded people who are playing with people's lives on REAL issues.
No matter how much you plan, the common man blame the system but not themselves. We are planning to go to moon coz those who are doing it are concerned about science and nation's development that's why it is possible, where as a common man never thinks to keep up their neighborhood clean.

My professor told me a story about his visit to Japan, when people knew about that he is working on a research project in Japan....they asked him how this project is going to help their country. If the citizen of a nation puts their country first than their own needs, they prosper. That's the attitude we need. Anna movement got so much momentum, why not start cleaning our country, literally.

In US if you take dog for a walk, you are supposed to clean up when it shits or you may be fined. You can't spit and take a leak wherever you want.

How many posters still use plastic bags for groceries and other items, where govt. have strictly banned the use of it. Go to any corner of the world, you can now see plastic everywhere.

Smoking in public is banned but smoker crowd at Pan shop and tea stall is increasing.

Just imagine the amount of revenues we will earn if we fine each and every public smoker, dog walkers, dirty neighborhood etc.

Fault at governmental level is not denied, but without their steps one can keep his streets clean just like they keep their homes without govt. sweepers.

Change at individual level is prime requirement. Awareness campaign as result in Polio free country.

:lol::D:rofl:

In Simple language i'm saying this.....That you are one of those 6 blind men.in below video.

The entire west coast from rann of kutch down to cape comerin in south is arabian sea.

The ocean drifts and currents make sure any pollution gets affected to India.

So then why blame it on India?

:lol::D:rofl:

In Simple language i'm saying this.....That you are one of those 6 blind men.in below video.

Wish I could watch videos :meeting:

So then why blame it on India?

There are no official blamings or a need for that.

The level of pollution from Indian side of arabian is sea is 100 times bigger than what from Pakistani rivers and from the coastal city of Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom