What's new

The ugly Indian: Environment clean up initiative

And you guys always love to post old pictures of Dharavi without knowing that Dharavi too going through same phase.

Peace :angel:

I don't know what Dharavi is, neither did I post any such pic. My concern was only this particular pic.

Edit: i do now know what Dharavi is thanks to google!!

an american visits india and his views

"It’s Dirty

It really is as dirty as everybody says it is.

Let’s break it down …

a) The air is polluted as all get out. When I first got to Mumbai I went to play basketball with my CouchSurfing host and I might as well have been playing in a smoky indoor bar. My lungs were not happy. Funny thing is, the Indian kids who we played with ALL smoked during breaks. I don’t know how they do it.
This One's Called The Smog

b) Trash burning is a regular occurrence. All day. Every day. Couple that with almost 100 degree heat and you have the recipe for pleasant odors.

c) There are signs everywhere stating “Don’t spit, it spreads TB.” Almost everybody spits. Gross.

d) The land is your toilet. If you need to use the toilet (yes, #1 or #2) anywhere you like is fair game."

Guitars, Cows, and Pollution OH MY! (Live From India)

an american visits india and his views

"It’s Dirty

It really is as dirty as everybody says it is.

Instead serving your Gora master, watch this.

201013NAC198.jpg

Thats India dude.. No one wears a tikka in Pakistan as it shows in your pic
WTF are you talking about? Those pics of dirt are from Islamabad. Don't try and obfuscate the issue. Be a man and and admit to your shortcomings. Don't point fingers at others when your own house is full of grime and muck!

"india is drowning in its own excreta

Sixty per cent of the "global total" who do not have access to toilets live in India, and hence are forced to defecate in the open. In actual numbers, sixty per cent translates to 626 million. This makes India the number one country in the world where open defecation is practised. Indonesia with 63 million is a far second!

At 949 million in 2010 worldwide, vast majority of people practising open defecation live in rural areas. Though the number of rural people practising open defecation has reduced by 234 million in 2010 than in 1990, “those that continue to do so tend to be concentrated in a few countries, including India,” notes the 2012 update report of UNICEF and the World Health Organisation (WHO)."

The Hindu : Health / Policy & Issues :

hahahahhahhaa

Ironically a chart produced by the same Gora floats your boat.......the Indian mentality at it's best. :rolleyes:

It was for you windy. See every 2nd Pakistani in the city/town lives in slum.

The tremendous maturity shown by Pakistani quality posters is astounding indeed. Such but*hurt on unrelated threads is rare.

"india is drowning in its own excreta

Sixty per cent of the "global total" who do not have access to toilets live in India, and hence are forced to defecate in the open. In actual numbers, sixty per cent translates to 626 million. This makes India the number one country in the world where open defecation is practised. Indonesia with 63 million is a far second!

At 949 million in 2010 worldwide, vast majority of people practising open defecation live in rural areas. Though the number of rural people practising open defecation has reduced by 234 million in 2010 than in 1990, ¡°those that continue to do so tend to be concentrated in a few countries, including India,¡± notes the 2012 update report of UNICEF and the World Health Organisation (WHO)."

The Hindu : Health / Policy & Issues :

hahahahhahhaa
Toilet facilities ¡ª a luxury for most Pakistanis
Toilet facilities

Ironically a chart produced by the same Gora floats your boat.......the Indian mentality at it's best. :rolleyes:
Instead of waffling, as is your wont, why don't YOU produce an authentic chart of urban slums as shown? Have you any or can you provide a credible link so you can float your boat too? :P

United nations is Gora? :rofl:

Besides, the statistics are provided by Individual Govts.

It was for you windy. See every 2nd Pakistani lives in slum.

Note : The above chart is for urban population , the bolded part in your post is incorrect , mama!

Can the mods please close this shitty thread?

It's nothing muck being thrown around! Where f!lth is concerned, India and Pakistan are in the same boat.....and it's sinking! So why the heck are we climbing onto each others backs, with a 'cleaner than thou attitude'?

Most of South Asia is the same. We suck big time where cleanliness is concerned.

I can't stand the stink anymore, so I'm outta here...
rooster-171.gif

Mawlynnong Meghalaya India - Asia's cleanest village -http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cntraveller.in/content/mawlynnong-asia%25E2%2580%2599s-cleanest-village&sa=U&ei=5uNFUOCTK5T69gStpoHQBg&ved=0CBgQFj

Back
Top Bottom