What's new

The U.S. team tied for first place with China at the 60th International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)

Well it's actually recycled as synthetic diesel oil, a lot of process technologies involved Bhai. But some people sell it off as cooking oil and got punished. We use it on our planes too, you can't compare them to the shit cleaning caste of India. I bet you must be the plump well fed 0.5% of India. =). Cronyism and visa abuse will only get you so far, after this Trump is gonna clean the system.

You seem to have some morbid fascination with feces.

No wonder, given your state of basic training even with the bragging money and "malls":

(fun starts around 2.30 mark)

1.2 Million views....and be sure to read the comments ;) ...then think of what you accomplish with your time in here compared to that out there.

But sure keep having fun in your safe space cocoon here :D ... but different thing happens in the actual real world out there regarding the facts that people see of your lot first hand.

Even here, it was quite a revelation reading the CPEC marriage "scam" threads. In the end everyone agrees on what the chinese hive mind really is.

Yes it is... and I didn't say "over time"...according to the US Government itself...

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/blogs/research-matters/2015/05/china-replaces-mexico-as-the-top-sending-country-for-immigrants-to-the-united-states.html
China Replaces Mexico as the Top Sending Country for Immigrants to the United States

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Lawful_Permanent_Residents_2017.pdf
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Lawful_Permanent_Residents_2015.pdf

Summary here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States

Country 2015 2016 2017
1. Mexico 158,619 174,534 170,581
2. China 74,558 81,772 71,565
3. Cuba 54,396 66,516 65,028
4. India 64,116 64,687 60,394
5. Dominican Rep. 50,610 61,161 58,520

Your source was 2013. This is 2017 from DHS.

We're talking about the US team in some nerd competition lol.
Mate, it is a reputed competition. Promotion of STEM is a big challenge all over the world and the Chinese are killing it. We should give credit where it is due.
In spite of the behaviour of the Chinese on this forum, I don't mind considering China a good benchmark to follow.

No wonder, given your state of basic training even with the bragging money and "malls":

1.2 Million views....and be sure to read the comments ;) ...then think of what you accomplish with your time in here compared to that out there.

But sure keep having fun in your safe space cocoon here :D ... but different thing happens in the actual real world out there regarding the facts that people see of your lot first hand.

Even here, it was quite a revelation reading the CPEC marriage "scam" threads. In the end everyone agrees on what the chinese hive mind really is.
So the Chinese tourists and immigrants from their hinterland are notorious all over the world for bad behaviour. I wouldn't read too much into it though, can you imagine what would happen if our masses start travelling around the world? It would be a similar level of bad behaviour if not worse. An average Indian or Pakistani in a western country might be better behaved than an average Chinese but I think that's because of the lack of relative prosperity in these countries. More Chinese can afford to emigrate than Indians/Pakistanis, so the Indians/Pakistanis that do move out tend to be the more educated ones. The entry barriers ensure only the best of our lot are able to settle in the west.

They say in this International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), people find 7 Chinese teams...

Mate, it is a reputed competition. Promotion of STEM is a big challenge all over the world and the Chinese are killing it. We should give credit where it is due.
In spite of the behaviour of the Chinese on this forum, I don't mind considering China a good benchmark to follow.

So the Chinese tourists and immigrants from their hinterland are notorious all over the world for bad behaviour. I wouldn't read too much into it though, can you imagine what would happen if our masses start travelling around the world? It would be a similar level of bad behaviour if not worse. An average Indian or Pakistani in a western country might be better behaved than an average Chinese but I think that's because of the lack of relative prosperity in these countries. More Chinese can afford to emigrate than Indians/Pakistanis, so the Indians/Pakistanis that do move out tend to be the more educated ones. The entry barriers ensure only the best of our lot are able to settle in the west.

You read too much into my replies. I counter trolls in only way that gets thru their thick hide and dull hive mind.

Any actual intelligent serious conversation takes place elsewhere.

How successful someone, some group or some country is in a snapshot in time is very complicated matter to analyse. Its not correlated purely to "muh top tier MATH" or "english proficiency" alone. Suffice to say whoever does better in the freest market economies probably have the best balance overall for success....and more needs to be learned and permeated over time (of that) in the original country.

You read too much into my replies. I counter trolls in only way that gets thru their thick hide and dull hive mind.

Any actual intelligent serious conversation takes place elsewhere.

How successful someone, some group or some country is in a snapshot in time is very complicated matter to analyse. Its not correlated purely to "muh top tier MATH" or "english proficiency" alone. Suffice to say whoever does better in the freest market economies probably have the best balance overall for success....and more needs to be learned and permeated over time (of that) in the original country.
Yeah well I like reading your posts so take them seriously. Fair point, we all have our metrics and there are ebbs and flows in the growth trajectory of nations.

Regards

jesus christ
we should we welcoming these folks not sending them back
math olympics is no joke

and north korea

wow!

Last edited:
North Korea has a bad government but it has a smart and hardworking population, given a fair playing field, they can excel in no time.
I’d give every gold medalist in international competitions in anything a US citizenship. Even if its a Tetris competition. Hell best tits would be welcome as well.

I’d give every gold medalist in international competitions in anything a US citizenship. Even if its a Tetris competition. Hell best tits would be welcome as well.

Even Pac-Man or Mortal Kombat?

Even Pac-Man or Mortal Kombat?
You can put those people to work as drone operators.

The tits are for morale.

For everyone we take in we kick out someone who speaks Spanish only.

Awww touchy touchy, one crazy geezer compared to half a billion open poppers. You want me to post the pics my dear supapowan? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom