What's new

THE TUTSI TRUTH INVERSION STILL RUNNING

Let me give a bit more historical detail. These are Tutsi hairstyles identical to the ancient Ramesses afro the ignorant and disinfo agents say is a helmet!

tu1.jpg
tu2.jpg

I do know Neferteri,wife of Ramesses of the 19th dynasty has a completely different meaning depending on how the hieroglyphs are read. Its not 'beautiful companion' as the standard translation says but 'Nfurituje,' meaning Calm and Great Beauty in Kinyarwanda.

This a 3d reconstruction of her face.

nfuri1.jpg

This famous bust is fake and was done in 1920 in the Berlin Museum.

nfuri2.jpg

Was there a Hutu/Tutsi thing that far back? I can't say and would rather not speculate. Suffice it to say the Tutsis have been the bad guys since well before colonialism in the Great Lakes and frankly the colonialists have gotten a bad rap over the issue-they didn't create the apartheid system and its peculiar pathologies.

Frankly my personal observations don't make me hopeful over a permanent Hutu/Tutsi peace. That would involve honesty without which a true reconciliation would be impossible. I mentioned the 'ubwenge' thing and even short lived female Hutu PM,Agathe Uwingiliyimana declared just before her murder during the mass April 94 killings:"Rwandese are liars!"

Last edited:
They did. Belgiums were the worst.

ah! Credo. he used to live not far from me - Lotlamoreng village outside Mafikeng. Met him many times

He has real knowledge! A lot of Westerners are saying identical things eg David Wilcock and ofc David Icke. Forgot to ask-how is he? He should be almost a 100!

He has real knowledge! A lot of Westerners are saying identical things eg David Wilcock and ofc David Icke. Forgot to ask-how is he? He should be almost a 100!
no in his late 80s. he moved away from Mafikeng about 15 years ago. people used to be worried going to his art village - rafiki .... fearful of juju :)

Let me give a bit more historical detail. These are Tutsi hairstyles identical to the ancient Ramesses afro the ignorant and disinfo agents say is a helmet!

View attachment 588653 View attachment 588654

I do know Neferteri,wife of Ramesses of the 19th dynasty has a completely different meaning depending on how the hieroglyphs are read. Its not 'beautiful companion' as the standard translation says but 'Nfurituje,' meaning Calm and Great Beauty in Kinyarwanda.

This a 3d reconstruction of her face.

View attachment 588668

This famous bust is fake and was done in 1920 in the Berlin Museum.

View attachment 588669

Was there a Hutu/Tutsi thing that far back? I can't say and would rather not speculate. Suffice it to say the Tutsis have been the bad guys since well before colonialism in the Great Lakes and frankly the colonialists have gotten a bad rap over the issue-they didn't create the apartheid system and its peculiar pathologies.

Frankly my personal observations don't make me hopeful over a permanent Hutu/Tutsi peace. That would involve honesty without which a true reconciliation would be impossible. I mentioned the 'ubwenge' thing and even short lived female Hutu PM,Agathe Uwingiliyimana declared just before her murder during the mass April 94 killings:"Rwandese are liars!"

Just realised you still don't get the fuss about Tutsi women.

tu1.jpg

These aren't models.

tu2.jpg

On the contrary.

tu3.jpg

I've been to Kigali several times.

tu4.jpg

Ines Mpambara,one of the secret shot callers of the regime. The facial close up is typical.

Apart from their height,6 footers are common but those of the royal clans,the Abega and Abanyiginya who are less mixed are frequently 6"2' plus. They also have a very specific body shape-34,24,45.

tu6.jpg

That,guys is the secret Tutsi wonderwaffen,their strategic trump card plus smth else I can't get into lest my IP address get banned!

Attachments

• tu5.jpg
    tu5.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12
As always the truth reveals itself!
The commission chairman Pierre Claver Ndayicariye told journalists on Friday that the remains of 6,032 victims as well as thousands of bullets were recovered. Clothes, glasses and rosaries were used to identify some of the victims.

The tiny East African nation is struggling to come to terms with a violent past, characterised by colonial occupation, civil war and decades of intermittent massacres.

Referring to a massacre which is believed to have targeted people from the Hutu ethnic group, Ndayicariye said families of the victims were able to “break the silence” that was imposed 48 years ago.
https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2020/02/566057/over-6000-bodies-found-burundi-mass-graves

Just so you know Burundese Tutsis unlike their Rwandese kin never let go of the army. These skeletons are the result of the Ikiza (the scourge),a 1972 genocide that killed at least 100,000.

Conservative estimates place the death toll of the genocide between 100,000 and 150,000 killed,[10] while some place it as high as 300,000, roughly coming out to include 10–15 percent of Burundi's male Hutu population
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikiza

The worst thing its not the last or worst slaughter by the Tutsis.

Edit:after this there were no more Hutu teachers in Burundi!?

Last edited:
The ancient Egyptian royalty were largely Tutsis as this dna analysis shows. Like I said African history is wayy older than most realise.

kt1.jpg

kt2.jpg

I swear I've seen it written these guys were actually Tamil!

Back
Top Bottom