What's new

the Turkmen minority of Syria have been vanquished by the Arab majority backed by super power Russia

ok, you have your POV, I have mine, let's see how it plays out.

my money's on Assad's government staying.

The overwhelming majority of Syria Tukmen live in North Aleppo. Turkish brigades Zanki and Sultan Murad are live and kicking.

well you think after Latakia where would be the next focus of Syrian army? I believe they care a lot more for Turkish border than Iraq or Jordan border.

well you think after Latakia where would be the next focus of Syrian army? I believe they care a lot more for Turkish border than Iraq or Jordan border.
Loyalists have enough manpower to attack several places simultaneously. Next obvious target is encircling and taking thermal powerplant in Aleppo.

Syrian_civil_war.png

After that ckeaning rebel pocket in South Aleppo. After that resuming ossensive towards Fua and Kafria.

Simultaneously they will push in Ghab Plain, Ghouta, Talbisa-Rastan enclave

Not really. it's expected that Turkey will enact their plan of a safe zone in Syria this year, once that is done, they'll use that area to recruit Turkman and Sunni Arabs willing to fight for Turkey, to push back against Assad, ISIS, and the PKK/PYD. If things don't go Turkey's way, we might even see Turkey sending troops into Syria in an official capacity.

This should have been done before the Russkies went into Syria.Now they can't send troops without UN approval,which they'll never get.No safe zone and the Russkies are drooling at the thought of Turkish troops in Syria which they'll immediately attackon "mandate from the legitimate goverment of Syria".

Russia arms Arabs, not Kurds. Kurds are rebels who fight Assad.

No they are not fighting Assad they are saving their behinds from ISIS and Turkish government.

They are the third party.

Fighting Assad? The only ones who are fighting Assad are the groups backed by you guys.

Back
Top Bottom