What's new

The Turk-Arab alliance in Defence.

There is nothing such as Sisi Media.....he is always criticized here in Egypt...

But what makes me wonder....is you Turks talk like you know everything but you don’t know any thing...
I have posted here for many many time the Terrorists TV channels that broadcasting from Turkey....supporting terrorists and calls for killing civilians and police officers.....then you come and say.....Sisi is the one who is responsible for cutting the relations with Turkey.

For another time for you and other Turks....
See the following Video from a channel broadcasting from Turkey.

Shame on you.

BTW
This video was from 4 years..... your Erdogan wants Egypt to be destroyed and controlled just like Syria...
But Thanks to god....we have survived that difficult time.....and raised up from the ash stronger than ever...and will take our revenge sooner or later....It is Egypt.

Finally, Sisi and Erdogan will go and die ..... but what you Turks did to our Country during our difficult times.....we will never forget.:disagree:
I wish Arabs and Turks would have better relationships but a lot of Arabs including myself think you Turks still dislike Arabs because of the Arabs revolting against the Ottoman empire and a lot of you Turks are racist against Arabs for no apparent reason and to my knowledge we never talk about you guys in a bad away. Anyway, Would Turkey consider giving licensed production to an Arab country of the Altay with the permission of South Korea of course. Also, I think if Turkey produces their 5th generation fighter they should sell it to the rich Arab countries as the U.S. is Israel's bi*ch when it comes to Israel complaining that the Arab states shouldn't get the F-35.

There is nothing such as Sisi Media.....he is always criticized here in Egypt...

But what makes me wonder....is you Turks talk like you know everything but you don’t know any thing...
I have posted here for many many time the Terrorists TV channels that broadcasting from Turkey....supporting terrorists and calls for killing civilians and police officers.....then you come and say.....Sisi is the one who is responsible for cutting the relations with Turkey.

For another time for you and other Turks....
See the following Video from a channel broadcasting from Turkey.

Shame on you.

BTW
This video was from 4 years..... your Erdogan wants Egypt to be destroyed and controlled just like Syria...
But Thanks to god....we have survived that difficult time.....and raised up from the ash stronger than ever...and will take our revenge sooner or later....It is Egypt.

Finally, Sisi and Erdogan will go and die ..... but what you Turks did to our Country during our difficult times.....we will never forget.:disagree:

01e5c771e94e14708c5f2638f14a0d77_400x400.png

Can u recognize flags dud i m tunisian
7.png

so a non goverment orgnized media is operating from turkey so ... it's freedom speach he can't shut's down a media because it says against a group / nation / race / or even a religion because freedom of speach

deep in what with turkey or arabs

Well both ofcourse! Why choose sides among brothers? When two of ur brothers or 3 of em are angry at each other do u puck a side? And break off contacts with the other side? No u don't. Brothers are brothers . we aint angry with either 3 of them iran arabs or turks. We can go head deep with each side.

Problem will come if these brothers start a fight then we can diffuse the fight! Pull their ears from a position of strength and trust. Pull their ears and make em compromises

both would have been an axis and a heavy influence in the islamic world and specially the arab world through egypt and thats the thorn in Saudis eye.. so egypt had to become meaningless and turkey without an heavy weight supporter/ally in arab world

its an loss for both countries
Well Indeed, Both could have worked together very well..

Anyway this soon InshaAllah to be changed both are muslim countries and we should work together if we want to survive in this world.

greece or cyprus are nothing to the Egyptians, Turkey is more important.

I wish Arabs and Turks would have better relationships but a lot of Arabs including myself think you Turks still dislike Arabs because of the Arabs revolting against the Ottoman empire and a lot of you Turks are racist against Arabs for no apparent reason and to my knowledge we never talk about you guys in a bad away. Anyway, Would Turkey consider giving licensed production to an Arab country of the Altay with the permission of South Korea of course. Also, I think if Turkey produces their 5th generation fighter they should sell it to the rich Arab countries as the U.S. is Israel's bi*ch when it comes to Israel complaining that the Arab states shouldn't get the F-35.

Turkey doesn’t need permission of S.Korea when It is needed to give Altay licence to any costumer. All intellectual and property rights of Altay are owned by Turkish Undersecretariat of Defence Industry.
Turkey is a trade oriented country to improve mutual interests. We do not have oil or gas reserves yet so We have to develop and produce bigger to improve financial figures but It was the choice of some Arab countries to cancel the likely negotiations, Although Turkiye offered JV and partnership on strategic programs. “Advanced” states mostly pretend to share knowledge with costumers for many proven products and It costs too much money. In the end, What they share is just assembly and welding the block capabilities in your own facility. I mean, they generally share very littile technology and infrastructure coming with lots of restrictions. If a country want to get serious knowledge and technology, you have to join into all process of development programs to challenge the difficulties so the direction must be on “developing” states to gain benefical ToT. Turkey took advantages in experience of S. Korea while they were struggling to develop their own products and Now, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenstan benefit from Turkey for many programs.
In early stage of developments, the countries are mostly oriented to share knowledge to reduce the risk factor but When products got matured, The ToT issue getting more difficult so You have to put many institutes into a hard competition to gain some benefits. In this aspect, I believe Turkiye could be a good adress to seek cooperation for ToT and It was the choice of related Arabian countries to draw a different roadway. I do not see any problem for Turkish institutes to share knwoledge with any Arab institutes If they want to work with Turks. Although relations was broken between Egypt and Turkey, The trade volume is increasing. UAE is familiar to produce Turkish products under the licence...

A
Turkey doesn’t need permission of S.Korea when It is needed to give Altay licence to any costumer. All intellectual and property rights of Altay are owned by Turkish Undersecretariat of Defence Industry.
Turkey is a trade oriented country to improve mutual interests. We do not have oil or gas reserves yet so We have to develop and produce bigger to improve financial figures but It was the choice of some Arab countries to cancel the likely negotiations, Although Turkiye offered JV and partnership on strategic programs. “Advanced” states mostly pretend to share knowledge with costumers for many proven products and It costs too much money. In the end, What they share is just assembly and welding the block capabilities in your own facility. I mean, they generally share very littile technology and infrastructure coming with lots of restrictions. If a country want to get serious knowledge and technology, you have to join into all process of development programs to challenge the difficulties so the direction must be on “developing” states to gain benefical ToT. Turkey took advantages in experience of S. Korea while they were struggling to develop their own products and Now, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenstan benefit from Turkey for many programs.
In early stage of developments, the countries are mostly oriented to share knowledge to reduce the risk factor but When products got matured, The ToT issue getting more difficult so You have to put many institutes into a hard competition to gain some benefits. In this aspect, I believe Turkiye could be a good adress to seek cooperation for ToT and It was the choice of related Arabian countries to draw a different roadway. I do not see any problem for Turkish institutes to share knwoledge with any Arab institutes If they want to work with Turks. Although relations was broken between Egypt and Turkey, The trade volume is increasing. UAE is familiar to produce Turkish products under the licence...
Arab institutes are advancing quickly by themselves but would do much better with Turkish companies. At IDEX Advanced Electronic Company signed 5 MOUs with an important one for me being a Passive Radar produced by a Saudi scientific firm. Have you heard of SADEC, a JV between Aselsan and Saudi Arabia? They got TOT I think and I'm sure you have heard of some of these projects but rebranded with Saudi names. http://sadec.com.sa/products-brochures

A

Arab institutes are advancing quickly by themselves but would do much better with Turkish companies. At IDEX Advanced Electronic Company signed 5 MOUs with an important one for me being a Passive Radar produced by a Saudi scientific firm. Have you heard of SADEC, a JV between Aselsan and Saudi Arabia? They got TOT I think and I'm sure you have heard of some of these projects but rebranded with Saudi names. http://sadec.com.sa/products-brochures

Such institutes are representation of good intention of Turkish institutes to share their technology with Arabian equivalents but Without governmental decision/support, The programs mentioned in this page will remain just a brochure figure. The products introduced under the Arabic brand name in there is one of the most strategic systems a country can purchase in terms of electronic warfare and counter measure sensors but I believe they will just remain in there for a long time !

A

SADEC is already making everything you see on their site and still innovating..

Last edited:
01e5c771e94e14708c5f2638f14a0d77_400x400.png

Can u recognize flags dud i m tunisian
7.png

so a non goverment orgnized media is operating from turkey so ... it's freedom speach he can't shut's down a media because it says against a group / nation / race / or even a religion because freedom of speach
I don't see much difference :enjoy:

This is second time you have being busted, the video is Aselsans factory and not SADEK. Watch before you post! They have edited with SADEK. Aselsan Radar and EW facility with Turkish engineers and technicians ahahah. When did KSA produce Smart MK II radar?

https://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/about-us/Pages/our-facilities.aspx
Hey, @The SC

images

Last edited:
I don't see much difference :enjoy:

Hey, @The SC

images
Big mouth here huh ?

This is second time you have being busted, the video is Aselsans factory and not SADEK. Watch before you post! They have edited with SADEK. Aselsan Radar and EW facility with Turkish engineers and technicians ahahah. When did KSA produce Smart MK II radar?

https://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/about-us/Pages/our-facilities.aspx
Much of these toys are made by western countries don't get too excited you dry lunch

Back
Top Bottom