What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

380084_307529489280771_145569565476765_978976_1398769477_n.jpg

Can we expect Musharraf- Shaukat Aziz to join PTI soon aswell?-
Seikh Rasheed is already with Imran Khan in an unofficial alliance-

Damn, i always forget the names, but these faces bring something old into my mind :)

PTI seems to be the future. I hope Imran Khan does not turn out to be another corrupt carrot as well.
Imran if wanted could have done corruption in Shaukat Khanum Funds which gets billions every year and if Javed Hashmi Joins PTI than chances of many more prominent leaders of PML N leaving it will increase and this can result PML N really decreasing in size as well as will lose elections horribly

Would be a big boost to PTI, a good man, upright, but unfortunately, can't see it happening.

Marvi Memon is in talks though with PTI, IK has confirmed.

Would be a big boost to PTI, a good man, upright, but unfortunately, can't see it happening.

Javaid and Marvi if they both joined PTI then it will be a jackpot for PTI

The same Marvi Memon who's father Nisar Memon was a Minister & she along with her father backed Mushy ....

The same Marvi Memon who's father Nisar Memon was a Minister & she along with her father backed Mushy ....

But Marvi Memon is a good girl ( lol ) !!!! haven't you seen her protesting ALONE !!!!!! I have a good amount of respect for the lady,even if she doesn't join PTI at all.

But Marvi Memon is a good girl ( lol ) !!!! haven't you seen her protesting ALONE !!!!!! I have a good amount of respect for the lady,even if she doesn't join PTI at all.
i like this lady too :cheesy:

Anukha.! Laaadlaaaaa..Khilan ko Mangay Chaaaaannndddd..!! LOL

On a serious note; I fully endorses "Areesh's" point of view..

Abhay leave it Tameem - look what you've said in another thread about SMQ too.

On a serious note, Qureshi’s decision towards any political party with other factors will eventually very much base on Multan City Power politics in which PMLN is a strong contender besides PPP. Furthermore he has still needs to win his NA-148 seat again by defeating PPP candidate; great risks are involved if he opt to take both these parties simultaneously. PTI may turnout a liability in this chess game of Multan.

So, As per my assessment there are 95% chances that SMQ will join PMLN finally.

And if he does the same….IK have to answer many questions including the responsibility for being a cause of downing his followers morale by prematurely announcing SMQ joining of PTI in the first place.

In my opinion JH is not an idiot to sail into a sinking ship. He will eventually join PTI in the coming days. Good luck to him.

Frankly, i do not see that happening. For the simple reason that Shah Mehmood Qureshi is now in the PTI. Don't forget that Mr. Qureshi left the PML-N and joined PPP because of clash with Hashmi. Plus, the talk of Hashmi having differences with the Sharifs is pretty old. The issue was settled way back when he was given a central role in the party.

Frankly, i do not see that happening. For the simple reason that Shah Mehmood Qureshi is now in the PTI. Don't forget that Mr. Qureshi left the PML-N and joined PPP because of clash with Hashmi. Plus, the talk of Hashmi having differences with the Sharifs is pretty old. The issue was settled way back when he was given a central role in the party.

Wrong wrong wrong sorry mate but you are wrong, because Still javed hashmi is MNA from Multan and Qureshi was MNA as well but from different constituency of multan. It is true that both had contested from the same Qureshi seat but Hashmi lost from there. Actually he was contesting election from 4 constituencies, 2 from Multan (Won one-2nd lost to Qureshi) 1 from Lahore and 1 from RWP. So he won from 3 constituencies and still retains the Multan seat as MNA, So it is not a issue for hashmi or Qureshi if Hashmi joins PTI because still both can contest from 2 different Multan constituencies.

And i may add that a Politician like hashmi can win election even if he contest from MARS, People really respect him and Its really hard to vote against him because of the respect and character this man has.

Wrong wrong wrong sorry mate but you are wrong, because Still javed hashmi is MNA from Multan

I can certainly be wrong as anything is possible in politiks. But my view is not based on the fact that the two cannot contest from the same party in Multan. They can & probably win too. But there is a thing called local politics. And plays a lot of role on who goes where. Take the example of Khurshid Kasuri & Sardar Asseff Ahmed Ali. I agree that Hashmi sb is a respected politician and may well be above local politics. But on a smaller level... one has to take into account of what is one's constituents' opinion.

earlier when SMQ was in talks with PML-N... he asked for the same constituency on which Hashmi nominated his nephew, but on the request of Sharif's Hashmi withdrew the paper/request... it was in news and if i'm not wrong he wanted his nephew to stand in elections against SMQ himself or his supported candidate..

Dont think so,In presence of Shah Mehmood Qureshi,Javed Hashmi will not try to join PTI.Javed Hashmi has been the real opposition in Musharraf times and now many of Musharraf's friends have joined PTI.

Is being friendly to Musharraf is point of no return?

What are you spread?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

he said the leadership must bring their assets back to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom