What's new

The Tsunami has hit - Javed Hashmi joins PTI

so much for this change all i see is that lootas are changing parties. it's funny how Imran called PMLQ members joining PMLN and PPP as lootay and bazar garam but when same people joined PTI they became faristay hahaha Pakistan ka Allah he hafiz, in a good way though because IF pti win elections, it will not deliver and then People will come to realize that it was another person who wanted to hit the seat of presidency or prime minister, then People will remember one person and it will be way much fun! I had little hope from PTI and honestly i used say that if not Musharraf then vote IK but no PMLN and PPP but now i can't even say that to others. I love our establishment

u r doing this or is it happening to u. to bring reforms u need majority and in pakistan different area have different circumstances. imran khan wants to change the system. people are not important but system is important and amendments have to be made. think before u talk. but it requires brain so purchase that first

brother says who? when did he go to jail? none of the workers ever went to jail during previous government until lawyers CIA movement! before that who so ever went to Jail was corrupt and sluggish, now please listen to his own press conference! he said i respect PMLN and support them but Youth is with IK so i have decided that i will be with IK be is a champion of politics. now brother you dont know me, im pro musharraf and you have no idea how much im happy for senior vice president of PMLN leaving PMLN. this. Nawaz wanted to break establishment and army and he was going against them and look he himself started to have his party fall apart infront of him, now having said that javed hashmi is lota now no questions asked no debates just listen to his own press conference with critical mind or neutral mind you will see.
Javed Hashmi bhi lota hogaya? He stood by the Sharifs since forever. When Sharif was living in Saudi Palaces, Hashmi was in jail.

wow wow, kid listen to this, maybe you have no idea of D of democracy and P of politics. Kiddo first watch how you talk this isn't some yahoo chat room of your. now having said that now read one more time what i have wrote in my post, i have set it side by side that how double stander are created. now, a person like you will tell me brain purchase maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your butttttt. have some respect next time and learn how to take criticism, i have been on this forum for 6 years and read my post first from start. then tell me something and i have never seen an ujaat and jahil like you who is not taught how to speak to elders on this forum!
u r doing this or is it happening to u. to bring reforms u need majority and in pakistan different area have different circumstances. imran khan wants to change the system. people are not important but system is important and amendments have to be made. think before u talk. but it requires brain so purchase that first

fb3zb.jpg

:laugh:

brother says who? when did he go to jail? none of the workers ever went to jail during previous government until lawyers CIA movement! before that who so ever went to Jail was corrupt and sluggish, now please listen to his own press conference! he said i respect PMLN and support them but Youth is with IK so i have decided that i will be with IK be is a champion of politics. now brother you dont know me, im pro musharraf and you have no idea how much im happy for senior vice president of PMLN leaving PMLN. this. Nawaz wanted to break establishment and army and he was going against them and look he himself started to have his party fall apart infront of him, now having said that javed hashmi is lota now no questions asked no debates just listen to his own press conference with critical mind or neutral mind you will see.

Hashmi pointed out that PML-N was slow to move against some issues (we saw him publicly side with IK on the Raymond Davis issue first) where PTI was not.

Also about him going to jail... This is one of the biggest stain on Musharraf's rule where he didn't tolerate free speech. I'm surprised there's someone who doesn't know about it... He is the most cleanest figures from among the politicians who have been around for so long. He was tortured during his incarceration as well. His inclusion also spells out that there is no ISI behind Imran Khan... Hashmi won't be joining the party if its associated with the people who tortured him.

PML N - Javed Hashmi's Profile
On 12 April 2004 he was sentenced to 23 years in prison for inciting mutiny in the army, forgery and defamation. He had circulated a letter written by military officers calling for an investigation into alleged corruption in the armed forces and that criticised president Pervez Musharraf and his relationship with US president George W. Bush.

All opposition parties in Pakistan, including Pakistan People's Party of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, 6 party-alliance Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, call the above case to be politically motivated by the ruling junta, and entitle him to be a political prisoner.

It Seems the Change will come Sooner then expected.

I personally Thank PPP & PMLN for messing up so bad that people were able to break free the illusion that was put in front of them from 60 years by politicians, Before this if One party was wrong they other party was right & Vice Versa , Now people have understood that both (PPP & PMLN ) were nothing more then just Looters who had no interest in Pakistan they only interest they had was to increase their bank Balance .

No one stays at TOP , every one will have to come down one day , what matter is Whether you come down Rolling or Walking.

you are completely wrong, there is no change at all. This is same politics which was started in 1965 in the name of ZAB, then in 1985 instead of making one giant it made up 3,4 small one in the name of PML-N, JUI, MQM and ANP. Then again in 2002, it made up some new one with old tags like PPP - parliamentarian, and PML-Q and now PTI.

I can see what is happening now, but just remain hopeful, Hopping may be IK don't betray his promises.

Bloody democracy

Today i was looking at pakistani political people web sources so i found this about a woman called marvi memon

117zlu8.jpg

My request to IK and his team is not to include this woman , i don't like her comments .

Today i was looking at pakistani political people web sources so i found this about a woman called marvi memon

117zlu8.jpg

My request to IK and his team is not to include this woman , i don't like her comments .

I doubt thats true, I am more hopeful of Marvi Memon.

I doubt thats true, I am more hopeful of Marvi Memon.

she has joined Nawaz league, last she met with Nawaz Sharif in Jeddah and since then probably with Nawaz league.

she has no constituency, no political value apart from being a representative on tv.

when invited to PTI, she demanded the office of Secretary General, so PTI refused, she moved to Nawaz as confirmed by her presence in Saad Rafique's house, during meeting with Hashmi Sahib, and by her nonsensical talks against PTI during the program Lakin.

But the problem is that people like Ahtezaz ahsan, Raza rabani, Safdar Abbasi, Israr Shah have been kick out, They all are still members of PPP's CEC but either their membership is suspended or they are not even invited to attend CEC meetings. Now how these figures would bring a change in PPP? i feel sorry for people like ahtezaz ahsan, people like him deserve much better. same was the case with javed Hashmi but now i m really happy he made the right decision.
The problem is the Wadaira mindset that permeates through the elite class of our society and infects even the most educated/wealthy folk from top to the mere village peasants. And the fact that there's no shortage of sheep, the begging bowls and opportunists in our society that keeps feeding these corrupt wadaira monsters.

The Wadaira leaders so conveniently transformed the concept of keeping people subjugated and under their sheer control from the tribal setup into the modern political system. And they so cleverly label this new form of subjugation a "democracy". Power is far more important to the Wadairas, even if it involves burying women alive or shaming the humanity at large.

Before Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto mastered this art and created a new subjugated political elite through his credibility but delivered no major reforms to the people, then BB followed suit and brought the Wadaira's to power, then Nawaz Sharif, and now Zardari has mastered it and subjugated an entire leaderships of politicians across the board from diff parties. however due to lack of character and credibility he has been exposed and others, much to IK's credit.

I am not sure what would be the future of PTI..I mean here is a man who has served more than 20 years for PML(N) and same is the case with Shah Mahmood Qureshi as he was member of PPP.....Khurshid Kasori served in PML(Q) till the end of Musharaf era...how on earth these people can run PTI smoothly when they had a long history of extreme political rivalries..??? God help us..:undecided:
All of these figures come from traditional sunni backgrounds, they are bound by nature to get along with each other in the long run.

she has joined Nawaz league, last she met with Nawaz Sharif in Jeddah and since then probably with Nawaz league.

she has no constituency, no political value apart from being a representative on tv.

when invited to PTI, she demanded the office of Secretary General, so PTI refused, she moved to Nawaz as confirmed by her presence in Saad Rafique's house, during meeting with Hashmi Sahib, and by her nonsensical talks against PTI during the program Lakin.

Mark my words, Marvi Memon and Shaykh Rashid would be the very last ones to join. No offense they both belong to the Shaykh n memon tribes, which are known to be business minded extreme rationalists/opportunistic people lol..

Sir he live in Jail for years He was charged falsely with treason by Musharraf and faced the worst kind of torture in Jail but stood by Nawaz Shareef when these two cowards even though ran away to Jaddah

Well she was clear in her objectives. She had made her mind to join PTI before the pro-establishment leaders jumped in. She clearly said she was with Imran Khan and was seriously considering to be part of the "change" movement but then those old faces with whom we were fighting couple of years back jumped in to PTI and she abstained from her earlier decision.

I like Marvi Memon for many reasons and seriously it boggled my mind when she said she spoke with Musharraf and he confirmed there is some secret deal going on with Imran Khan and Musharraf.

I am still the well-wisher of PTI and probably would remain for the next few years at least.... but her statement cannot be ignored blindly

Well she was clear in her objectives. She had made her mind to join PTI before the pro-establishment leaders jumped in. She clearly said she was with Imran Khan and was seriously considering to be part of the "change" movement but then those old faces with whom we were fighting couple of years back jumped in to PTI and she abstained from her earlier decision.

I like Marvi Memon for many reasons and seriously it boggled my mind when she said she spoke with Musharraf and he confirmed there is some secret deal going on with Imran Khan and Musharraf.

I am still the well-wisher of PTI and probably would remain for the next few years at least.... but her statement cannot be ignored blindly

Allah karey aisa na ho ... :)

as she is in Nawaz league, gonna create confusion in minds of many, who were charmed by the young lady, however,

what is more credible? Javed Hashmi who said that IK confirmed that there is going to be no deal/understanding/joining of Musharraf ever, rather would face trial if PTI in government or Marvi memon who joined Nawaz league when PTI refused to offer her General Secretary post ??

Back
Top Bottom