What's new

The Truth: Wen's Visit to Pakistan

Another compulsive responder :tsk::tsk:

Did you even see the videos I posted?
Or is it just a habit to jump into a thread with a false flag? :rolleyes:
I ve watched many of these video along with Priemer Wen's Live address to pakistani parliament. Now its for you to watch all these in detail and analyze.

Pakistan Talk Show Programs | Pakistan Herald

Go to above site and watch all the programs concrning wen's pak visit in past one week.

I ve watched many of these video along with Priemer Wen's Live address to pakistani parliament. Now its for you to watch all these in detail and analyze.

Pakistan Talk Show Programs | Pakistan Herald

Go to above site and watch all the programs concrning wen's pak visit in past one week.

I've watched most of them and none of them makes the points that Najam Sethi makes in these particuler videos:

1. What exactly is the amount of agreements/MoU's/Investment?

2. How and where will this money be utilised?

3. How much has China actually helped Pakistan's economy in the past?

Don't troll unless you have the real facts with you.

Sure.. Najam sethi is one unique person who can make or break anything in his own mind. Here, have a look what do diplomats and top journalists including Mushahid Hussain Syed says.

Okay ajtr above already shared what I was sharing.

Najam sethi chews on his own words at one moment he says not investing $35 billion and on the other hand he acknowledges Chinese help on nuke power generation and supplying nuke reactors.And btw nuke reactors dont come for free.he also acknowledges chinese making KKH and constructing ail line from china to gwadar.now all that require huge investment.There is more than what meets the eyes in sino-pak strategic partnership.

Najam Sethi is an Idiot to say 10 billion dollars is signed or Memorandum of Understanding for other projects is not worth a praise. Watch this thread which suggested Chinese are to invest $50 Billions in just one province in Pakistan.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/49590-chinese-investors-invest-50bn-punjab.html

Just to give you guys a hint, Najam Sethi is somebody who justifies presence of Asif Ali Zardari as the president of Pakistan. What else do you need to see who he is.

Najam sethi chews on his own words at one moment he says not investing $35 billion and on the other hand he acknowledges Chinese help on nuke power generation and supplying nuke reactors.And btw nuke reactors dont come for free.he also acknowledges chinese making KKH and constructing ail line from china to gwadar.now all that require huge investment.There is more than what meets the eyes in sino-pak strategic partnership.

Don't divert the question.

How much is the amount exactly? $20bn? $30bn? $35bn?

Be specific.

the business stands between pakistan and china is 7bn dollar (approx)... so what is the projected trade between china and pakistan in the next five year...?? any projection about that ??

cross posting zaki's reply...All credit to him.....

Zaki said:
well just watch the first part at the moment and frankly speaking Najam Sethi is very very wrong... didn't know in order to gain some publicity he will start speaking crap without information

Let me give a brief speech on this first part.

First of all he doesn't know anything about Indian deals that Chinese did in India. He said Chinese have finalized 60 billion dollars worth of business deals in India and aims to increase upto 100 billion dollars by year 2015. First of all Chacha Najam Sethi does not know they didn't finalize 60 billion dollars of deals with India but its a bilateral trade between India and China currently standing at 60 billion dollars which is supposed to be increased up to 100 billion dollars by year 2015.

Its not chinese investment in India... Its a bilateral trade between India and China which is supposed to be stood at around 100 billion dollars by 2015. In another words both Chinese and Indian import and export are supposed to be counted in this bilateral trade and not only chinese investment to India. Its not an investment its more to do with import and export with India... its more to do with trades - lol Najam sethi pagal ho gaya hai aaj :rofl

@ Chinese bilateral trade in Pakistan

Well the bilateral trade is supposed to be increased up to 18 billion dollars by year 2015. That is our goal to reach between 15-18 billion dollars by next year that is currently standing at 7 billion dollars only. See there is a big difference of economies of Pakistan and India so India has an edge over Pakistan's economy. But still the bilateral trade is supposed to be increased between 120 - 150% + until next 5 years comparing to India's 80% ~

@ Investment

Well the projects china has been negotiating with Pakistan are quite expensive. They are doing it for their own purpose and I find nothing wrong in looking at the projects going ahead. First of all there were 13 agreements signed between China and Pakistan. They were not MoU (memorandum of understanding) and the total value of these agreements is somewhere between 10-13 billion dollars (depending upon the inflation). Remaining 22 were MoU's and truly the projects can either be approved or rejected so nothing wrong in it.

Najam chacha perhaps didn't know about Gwadar - Kashgar railway track that would cost 30 million dollars per 1 Kilometer. China need that railway line for its own use. China needs to export products to middle east via this route. You know by maritime route it takes about 5500KM of journey to reach goods from Chinese province to Middle East but by this route the total distance would be reduced to only 1100KM. China also need this route for oil supply and efficient way to reach Gulf and Arab nations. That project alone is worth billions of dollars. Najam chacha perhaps also didn't know about Bunji dam that China has pledged to construct in Pakistan that would cost around 5-6 billion dollars. He perhaps didn't know that the Chinese newspaper too have reported same $35 billion dollars worth of Investment so did the foreign nations. Its not only in Pakistani newspapers but all over Chinese and foreign newspapers. Here is the most important MoU signed between Pakistan and China China to transfer solar power technology | Business | DAWN.COM

I can mention many other projects but definitely our government has a tendency to keep things in secret so they don't give all details at one place. Hardly we mention the full news before the world this has been our practice since past many decades that is one of the reason why we start demonstrating our technological achievements all of a sudden. Babur Cruise missile is just one example where Americans too were shocked to see this technology in Pakistan.

We will have to wait for some time before further information is released and whatever it has been released so far confirms that the total package is far beyond our expectations

lol ajtr

pehli batati agar copy paste karna thaa to :rol:

zara english to sahi tara se likhta phir

Poor Pakistanis. All praise China but China treat so badly.

facepalm134.jpg

then better post refined reply here itself.

nai i am not interested in discussing B.S. issues here :yahoo:

Jalne walay jalne do - who cares ;)

We received 19 billion dollars worth of investment in past 5 years. 14 billion dollars are being invested under current 120 projects in the country. 20 - 36 billion dollars will come in next 5 years

If anybody has a problem or wants to do if n buts ... they are most welcome to live in their ignorance :smitten:

I think Najam Sethi does not like PPP or wanted some publicity so he is speaking nonsense :police:

Pak-Cheen dosti Zindabaad
:pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china:

Back
Top Bottom