What's new

The Time of the Kurds to get independence

They can fight back as much as they want, they have as much claim to this land as China does to Mongolia, Tibet and Turkestan, so none. Kurds were never historicaly bound to these lands, contrary to Tibetan's and Uyghers. Dont compare your artificial commie state to ours. Dont. You. Ever. Dare.

By the way, get of your high horse, China cant do jack shitt in Turkey. Know your limits and your place.

The limit is on youself. We can supply financial, intelligence report and weapon. We have the economic influence, financial and technology. Just look at the map and see how small yourself compare to China. We will make sure every inch of Kurdish land on Turkey is return to their rightful owner. There is nothing you Turkish can do about it. :enjoy:

You cant even launch a space rocket for your own satelite and bragging about power and influence. :lol:

The limit is on youself. We can supply financial, intelligence report and weapon. We have the economic influence, financial and technology. Just look at the map and see how small yourself compare to China. We will make sure every inch of Kurdish land on Turkey is return to their rightful owner. There is nothing you Turkish can do about it. :enjoy:

You cant even launch a space rocket for your own satelite and bragging about power and influence. :lol:

Empty boasting. You have nothing to show for it.

I for one am in favour of kurds as a separate nation. The world has had enough of colonial lines drawn in a sand of the ottoman empire.

The first China-built high-speed rail in Turkey
- Xinhua | English.news.cn

And finally, after all major power all refused to ToT for their advance SAM system for Turkey. Turkey left with no advance long range SAM. That included China who refused ToT to Turkey. :lol:

I was talking about Chinese influence in Turkish-PKK conflict. You have absolutely no saying, so stop with your pathethic empty boasting.

I for one am in favour of kurds as a separate nation. The world has had enough of colonial lines drawn in a sand of the ottoman empire.

Turkey and Iran are the only Country that arent drawn by Colonial lines. Historically Kurds were always a part of Turkish and Persian empires. They never had an independent state or empire, thus they can be part of their respective countries without the whole BS about historical claim or sectarianisme.

Kurd will not get any independence atleast from turkey unless other country sourrending turkey like Iran Iraq help them. Or Kurd in Iraq Syria able to have a own courtyard which will work as santury. But that too seems difficult. What at best they can do is bleed turkey more.

I was talking about Chinese influence in Turkish-PKK conflict. You have absolutely no saying, so stop with your pathethic empty boasting.

China has already secretly transfer millions dollars to PKK to finance their operation, influence needs financial and intel network. Poor has no right to talk about influence. If you think support East Turkestan movement is justify , what makes China support PKK has no ground. China has already secretly spend millions to track Turkey under table dealing with ISIS and the media has exposed many of these dirty deals. Turkey in the eyes of the world is a supporter of ISIS.

China has already secretly transfer millions dollars to PKK to finance their operation, influence needs financial and intel network. Poor has no right to talk about influence. If you think support East Turkestan movement is justify , what makes China support PKK has no ground. China has already secretly spend millions to track Turkey under table dealing with ISIS and the media has exposed many of these dirty deals. Turkey in the eyes of the world is a supporter of ISIS.
I'm sorry i didnt realize you had inside intel regarding Chinese intelligence activities.

Kurds can get independence for iraq syria but turkey will not give it to them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom