What's new

The Ten Worst Hosts on Pakistani Television

i like talat hussain.

well he is a class ! but every program is set to reach a certain point before hand, it depends on the anchor if he is able to lead to the conclusion, set prior to the program.

for example Talat Hussain's program on Imran Khan's Dharana in Peshawar... is a very visible example that how anchor led people to certain conclusions...

by the way guys, Najam Sethi is not a Host, he comes as an Analyst !

Mehar Bukhari | JALAYBI.COM

Above are the pics of the party at American embassy for Jurnos. Forgive me for sounding cheap but Mehar Bukhari looks like a **** STAR. (not that i know any) i think its the make-up and the fake look she carries on her face.

Mehar Bukhari sharing a ciggirate with then Info Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira

Last edited by a moderator:
Mehar Bukhari | JALAYBI.COM

Above are the pics of the party at American embassy for Jurnos. Forgive me for sounding cheap but Mehar Bukhari looks like a **** STAR. (not that i know any) i think its the make-up and the fake look she carries on her face.

Thats very cheap on ur part. Vulgarity should be set aside while talking especially about a lady. :tdown:

I watched the Jawed Chawdhry's show in which three ladies are fighting. Seems the guy is trying to create a fight, but not controlling them.

Dr. Moeed Perzada is one of the most reasonable tv host in Pakistan.......

ppl like javed ch
amir laiqat
meher bokhari
sana bucha

etc r just pure "scum".

I watched the Jawed Chawdhry's show in which three ladies are fighting. Seems the guy is trying to create a fight, but not controlling them.

tried looking for the video cant find it , if you come across please post , i heard there was a live cat fight

That 11th hour Jasmine has to be the most irritating, but, it wouldn't come as a surprise if that Baji Kamran turns out to be a cross dresser.
The guy is soft like a Marshmallow.

tried looking for the video cant find it , if you come across please post , i heard there was a live cat fight

I am talking about this one. Not sure this is the one the post is talking about.
An no, nothing physical( I was hoping one, lol)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom