What's new

The temples of Rawalpindi: Old wisdom in a new world

Please no more off-topic posts.

I used to fear going near the temple in my maternal village after sundown dar lagta tha koi bhoot waghera na hoan idhar :D
@Ifrit
Why ? That fear is your own built in your mind .... I have trekked my hillside villages alone late in dark night in thick forest full of all wild animals from Bhalu to Baagh ..... We used to carry Khunkhari/Daranti with us ..... Nothing to fear just thrill ........ Haha

Why ? That fear is your own built in your mind .... I have trekked my hillside villages alone late in dark night in thick forest full of all wild animals from Bhalu to Baagh ..... We used to carry Khunkhari/Daranti with us ..... Nothing to fear just thrill ........ Haha
They give a haunted aura after sundown also many temples in Sialkot are away from main villages gup andhaira :ph34r:

I have done a lot of trekking in daytime in forests of Abottabad and Kashmir rumored to have man eating leopards but never during night time

They give a haunted aura after sundown also many temples in Sialkot are away from main villages gup andhaira :ph34r:

I have done a lot of trekking in daytime in forests of Abottabad and Kashmir rumored to have man eating leopards but never during night time
In my side many temples are in at peak of mountains which are generally not easy to trek around surrounded by thick forest where in late in nite you can hear very weird & frightening echoes / sounds but once you get habitual with those then it wont be so frightening...... Leopard n bear is usual sights in our side ..... Sadly there are casualty too...
Leopard kills nine-year-old girl in Pauri

Back
Top Bottom