What's new

The Taliban’s Letter to Malala Yousafzai - Must Read

Thts bs.. army doesnt use girl schools as "bunkers" lmao.. do you even know what a bunker is? ... also do these look like military bunkers to you:

2s9c2sm.jpg

https://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=624&q=school bombed by taliban&oq=school bombed by taliban&gs_l=img.3...3845.9204.0.9487.26.23.0.0.0.0.456.2057.6j1j1j0j3.11.0....0...1ac.1.30.img..18.8.1083.q5ZUTlujp3I

I am just going by the letter that schools are being targeted is because the army and TTP both use them for hiding during their transit. I don't know how far it is true but it does sound believable. Don't get me wrong, I am not a taliban supporter. I think they are a menace to society with their medieval thinking and should be exposed for what they are.

I was just pointing out what he quoted in the letter about the schools being used as hideout by the army and the militants during their transit and are hence used as target by the other. It does not mean I support their cause. Even during Iraq war we have seen Saddam army hiding in schools and doing shoot outs. It sounds believable and may be the cause of so many schools being destroyed.

Are you stupid? ur comparing iraqis fighting with USA and Pakistan army hiding from some fuckwit taliban? there are no such things as "hideout" .. Army has camps or bases ... in remote areas we have posts like these:

3357dli.jpg

Afghan border.......see the bunker and the MG3 LMG:
sg5w0k.jpg

Another pic of a remote outpost:

521hjn.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed.
But how do we know that whatever he has quoted is true??
If Taliban did want to bring about a positive change then why didnt they finance for every school they blow up??
This guy is completely blinded by his faith in Taliban.
I pity that such an educated person could join Taliban.....another young life wasted.

Cannot agree more. I don't know what part of western education he is against??

Cannot agree more. I don't know what part of western education he is against??

Well usually these people have a very narrow grasp of religion on which they judge just about everything and by these people i mean the talibans and those who join them as well so for them their sick interpretation is the absolute truth and they transfer it to others.

Are you stupid? ur comparing iraqis fighting with USA and Pakistan army hiding from some fuckwit taliban? there are no such things as "hideout" .. Army has camps or bases ... in remote areas we have posts like these:

3357dli.jpg

Afghan border.......see the bunker and the MG3 LMG:
sg5w0k.jpg

Another pic of a remote outpost:

521hjn.jpg

Ok wise guy...you proved your point. For third time, I am reiterating that I am quoting what was written in the letter. I don't know if it is true or not. Now deal with your own scum balls. Good luck!!

A senior Taliban commander on Wednesday published an open letter to Malala Yousafzai, in response to her speech at the United Nations on July 12, on the occasion of her 16th birthday.

large_130717202648-pkg-malala-taliban-letter-morris-00000103-story-top.jpg

Miss Malala Yousafzai,

I would like to share with you that Indian sub-continent was highly educated and almost every citizen was able to read or write before British invasion. Locals used to teach British officers Arabic, Hindi, Urdu and Persian. Almost every mosque was acting as school too and Muslim emperors used to spend a huge sum of money on education. Muslim India was rich in farming, silk, and jute and from textile industry to ship building. No poverty, no crises and no clashes of civilization or religion. Because the education system was based on noble thoughts and noble curriculum.

What a load of crap!!! Indian sub-continent was very wealthy but that wealth was not brought by these muslim invaders. It was long there even before they came. All they did was to plunder and loot. And this talibastard has the cojones to say there were no clashes!!

You say a teacher, a pen and a book can change the world, yes I agree with, but which teacher which pen and which book? It is to be specified, Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said I am sent as a teacher, and the book He sent to teach is Quran. So a noble and pious teacher with prophetic curriculum can change the world not with satanic or secular curriculum.

You have given the example that once a journalist asked a student that why a talib afraid of this education he replied a talib didn’t know what was in this book. The same I say to you and through you to whole world that why they afraid from the book of Allah because they don’t know what is in it. Taliban want to implement what is in the book of ALLAH and UNO want to implement what they have in man-made books. We want to connect the world to their creator through the book of Allah and UNO want to enslave the world to few evil creatures.

Nonsense!! There were flourishing civilizations even before mohammad was born and those civilizations never followed quran. Why would anybody want to follow something which they feel as not right? Is there no freedom in islam? Anything which is outside of quran is satanic or not-noble according to this talibastard? If this is the case, how islam is peaceful? The book which i read doesnot ask me to force my beliefs on people of other faiths and it dosent say that if they dont agree, god will be happy even i blow them up in peices and as a bonus I'd be getting 72 virgins!

I want to know is there any space for the prophetic guidance in all above global plans? Is there any space for Islamic sharia or Islamic law to which UN call inhumane and barbaric?
Why should there be a space for prophetic guidance? Is there space for Jesus's guidance? Is there space for Lord Rama's guidance? Is there space for Guru Nanak's guidance? Is there space for Buddha's guidance? If not, then I ask again, Why should there be a space for mohammad's guidance?

At the end I advise you to come back home, adopt the Islamic and pushtoon culture, join any female Islamic madrassa near your home town, study and learn the book of Allah, use your pen for Islam and plight of Muslim ummah

At the end I advise you to become a stone age woman who believes her sole aim in life is to satisfy her husband and limit herself to kitchen.

Well usually these people have a very narrow grasp of religion on which they judge just about everything and by these people i mean the talibans and those who join them as well so for them their sick interpretation is the absolute truth and they transfer it to others.

So only way to counter them is through education and awareness. Kudos to Malala for being brave and voicing her opinion through her writings. She is a spirited soul and may god bless her.

So only way to counter them is through education and awareness. Kudos to Malala for being brave and voicing her opinion through her writings. She is a spirited soul and may god bless her.

Not just education Malala is only a child and therefore she isn't and can't walk the thin line that separates education from western education according to such people on top of that when she writes things that provides them with evidence that she has a soft corner for those who not only bash Islam but verbally abuse it as well then she becomes an enemy.Talibans need to be answered and cornered through the same religion that they use to gain influence over the minds of ordinary people. If the ordinary person knows the clear stance his or her religion has they won't get swayed by such propaganda. Killing a terrorist would be only half victory because he would be replaced by hundreds.Crushing their ideology that makes them unacceptable in the eyes of everyone alike is the ultimate victory according to me.

Last edited:
Not just education Malala is only a child and therefore she isn't and can't walk the thin line that separates education from western education according to such people on top of that when she writes things that provides them with evidence that she has a soft corner for those who not only bash Islam but verbally abuse it as well then she becomes an enemy.Talibans need to be answered and cornered through the same religion that they use to gain influence over the minds of ordinary people. If the ordinary person knows the clear stance his or her religion has they won't get swayed by such propaganda. Killing a terrorist would be only half victory because he would be replaced by hundreds.Crushing their ideology that makes them unacceptable in the eyes of everyone alike is the ultimate victory according to me.

Soft corner for who? Have you even read the book? If not then you are in no position to reiterate whatever BS you read on internet. Read the book then give opinions about her regarding soft corner. Salman Rushdie's book is wrong and that is our opinion cum belief. But calling for outright killing him makes us no different than the same TTP who call for death of our soldiers, civilians, girls like Malala. The West has progressed because they listen are not easily swayed into emotional knee-jerk reactions on religious issues. Is not agreeing to the despicable treatment of Ahmedi's in Pakistan a soft corner? You're an educated person read the book first. I have a lot of issues as well with her but she in no way defames Pak. She puts out a good view of us struggling against the TTP, just because we dont have a media powerhouse and "Jew-zioninst-CIA" media is using her doesnt make her wrong.

Remember a drone targets terrorists not civilians whereas a suicide bomber targets civilians, there in lies the fundamental fallacy of comparing unheard victims of drone strikes to Malala. Malala was singled out and shot by Taliban for wanting education. Drone victims arent single handedly bombed because they are civilians, they are collateral damage. Which is very unfortunate as each innocent life is precious. Please do not disrespect the drone victims when compared to Malala as they are both victims, and the terrorists are the common denominator.

Soft corner for who? Have you even read the book? If not then you are in no position to reiterate whatever BS you read on internet. Read the book then give opinions about her regarding soft corner. Salman Rushdie's book is wrong and that is our opinion cum belief. But calling for outright killing him makes us no different than the same TTP who call for death of our soldiers, civilians, girls like Malala. The West has progressed because they listen are not easily swayed into emotional knee-jerk reactions on religious issues. Is not agreeing to the despicable treatment of Ahmedi's in Pakistan a soft corner? You're an educated person read the book first. I have a lot of issues as well with her but she in no way defames Pak. She puts out a good view of us struggling against the TTP, just because we dont have a media powerhouse and "Jew-zioninst-CIA" media is using her doesnt make her wrong.

Remember a drone targets terrorists not civilians whereas a suicide bomber targets civilians, there in lies the fundamental fallacy of comparing unheard victims of drone strikes to Malala. Malala was singled out and shot by Taliban for wanting education. Drone victims arent single handedly bombed because they are civilians, they are collateral damage. Which is very unfortunate as each innocent life is precious. Please do not disrespect the drone victims when compared to Malala as they are both victims, and the terrorists are the common denominator.

Why are you getting personal when did i speak against her? Did i quote a statement that she wrote and prove how what she said was wrong? You didn't get me i didn't give my opinion i said how she being such a young girl is unable to walk that fine line which would not bring her any wrath. And when did i disrespect any victim? Did you even read before commenting i did not say anything bad about her if you would have read my post carefully you would have seen that. She was a victim and i myself have seen real life victims of such terrorist attacks so i know better than to disrespect them. Don't assume things on the behalf of others thats all i can say.

The writer is supporting Taliban resistance, why not ask them to protest peacefully with out taking up arms. If they have done that there would have been no Malala and this letter.

:usflag:She Was too young,but who cannot believe in matter,but It Is reality of Media

Journalist from New York,Adam B. Ellick was Interesting of making any videos against Pakistan.:pakistan:

Last edited:
The writer is supporting Taliban resistance, why not ask them to protest peacefully with out taking up arms. If they have done that there would have been no Malala and this letter.

Peace and amhinsa was propagated by Jesus, Budhhas, Gandhis, Kings, Madelas, Not for Taliban..

Back
Top Bottom