What's new

The Taliban now control all major Afghan cities except Kabul, as the group takes Jalalabad city without resistance

What about Khost? Has that province surrendered or is it still holding out?

p.s. should a deal materialize and peace comes to Afghanistan, all this military equipment and infrastructure given to them over the last 20 years will at least give the Afghans a foundation to build back their country and be able to defend themselves should any neighbor try anything. Not enough to attack any neighbor but enough to put up resistance.

hopefully will lead to the conditions were refugees outside the country will be able to go home.

Khost has now fallen

Well. They now have background music like rap stars. Software update. :) @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Inadvertently sounds like it because the video has been slowed down. I doubt they would do that but I have to be honest after I heard the drum beats someone else probably added, I had to do a double take :-)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Where do Kapisa and Panjshir Stand now? Any mediation/negotiations with the young Ahmed Masood?

goes without saying all border crossings and borders are probably all secure

interesting point that many of the field commanders in this years blitz (on both sides) were people born into this conflict, and therefore they probably just wanted to live in peace. The older generation knew of a time before war and may have through fight on will improve their lives, but the younger generation (people under 40) that anything was better then a continuation of the status quo... i.e. as John Lennon said “give peace a chance”

Last edited:
Where do Kapisa and Panjshir Stand now? Any mediation with the young Ahmed Masood?

Panjshir is held by Mehsud's son and his willing to talk for the sake of the Afghan ppl his a very decent leader. I except both to go with settlements and Join IEA. He also wants to make stragetic partnership with Pakistan. Taliban need such a politician in their ranks he will become an asset

Panjshir is held by Mehsud's son and his willing to talk for the sake of the Afghan ppl his a very decent leader. I except both to go with settlements and Join IEA. He also wants to make stragetic partnership with Pakistan. Taliban need such a politician in their ranks he will become an asset
One thing though it is not related to this thread but it will be great if you can present the views of Pakistanis.

How Ahmad Shah Mehsood viewed in Pakistan? Also why Pakistan changed her stance on Ahmad Shah Mehsood after supporting him in 80'?

One thing though it is not related to this thread but it will be great if you can present the views of Pakistanis.

How Ahmad Shah Mehsood viewed in Pakistan? Also why Pakistan changed her stance on Ahmad Shah Mehsood after supporting him in 80'?

He prolonged the civil war that is why they changed sides on him but still respect him for his legendary campaigns against the soviets

i blame indian training of ANA..

they are only taught to run away or surrender and then makes movies of their heroic battles.

. Muska Dastageer, a political science professor at the American University of Afghanistan, described many Afghans’ impression of the message the US pullout was sending to the Taliban as: “Please don’t start your slaughter until we get out. Thank you very much.”

Back
Top Bottom