What's new

The strength of the Indian and Pakistani armed forces

Pakistan will continue to spend on defence to maintain a minimum deterrence position against India. Good or bad, it's fine with us.

Pakistan will continue to spend on defence to maintain a minimum deterrence position against India. Good or bad, it's fine with us.

But didn't the lack of the defination of credible deterrence ( it's never minimum ) is causing economic problems in Pak and more over fuelling the other internal problems ???

If I am not wrong the expenditure on Kargil has cost PAk economy a big chunk of fortune let alone other losses on other levels.

But didn't the lack of the defination of credible deterrence ( it's never minimum ) is causing economic problems in Pak and more over fuelling the other internal problems ???

If I am not wrong the expenditure on Kargil has cost PAk economy a big chunk of fortune let alone other losses on other levels.

Military expenditure is not causing the Pakistan economy to go down, it is the management failure and war on terror.

Military expenditure is not causing the Pakistan economy to go down, it is the management failure and war on terror.

But it's not helping either.
Mis-management and instability due to WOT cause economic down graph ( didn't agree 100% though ) , but whatever remaining resources has to be diverted to the strengthening of economy and not to the army. I am not saying Pak shouldn't invest in its protection. But if economy fail beyond repair its impossible to keep the country integrated.

I thought WOT paid Pak handsomely.

Back
Top Bottom