What's new

The Stealth In India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think India should focus on a 6th generation aircraft. Because given the track record of India, when this plane is ready in 30 years, we will be focusing on the 6th generation airplane.

Thanks for your advice sir,

i remember some ( I mean many.... many....) people said same thing about

1) India's Aircraft Carrier's ambition.

2) Arihant ( Nuck. sub.)'s technology

3) L.C.H. 's flight

4) Druv Helicopter capabilities.

5) Moon Mission's Dream

6) Arjun acceptance.

7) Nag Missile's success.

8) Aakash Missile effectiveness.

9) Brahamos Missile's capabilities.

10) ABM's capability

Ohh.... i tired by typing now..

But from above's few examples you can see that we never give up:toast_sign: No matter what......

i Hope you got me:angel:

LOOOOOOOL 6 gen oh yea .... i mean it soo funny when indian members say that it will take china 20 more years to perfect jxx but with MCA its a walk in the part ? DOUBLE STANDARDS

Inspired from JF-17 Thunder blk-2

Finally, indian obsession with tail less delta is over!
Now they finally learned that canard is add to RCS contrary to the general belief of Indian members!

I Guess Every Fighter Plane in the world that does not have a Delta is Inspired from JF17 by that Logic !!!

And How do u get inspired from a plane that even does not exist on paper as of now ??

BTW, Thanks for the Entertainment.

I think India should focus on a 6th generation aircraft. Because given the track record of India, when this plane is ready in 30 years, we will be focusing on the 6th generation airplane.

[Troll... Troll Baby]

You Got to worry more for the 250 FGFAs , which are certain to be fielded by India before China which is yet to test even a Fifth Gen Fighter.

May be...Actually India is Already doing so with the First Phase commenced with the "Aura" as 6th Gen will be a Pilotless Combat Aircraft...

250 fgfa beeeeeerrrrrrrri sooo scared how about a shaheen to welcome them ? or ghauri or abdali or raad or babur? same gose for india aswelll....

When officially there is no talk about AMCA and govt not yet sanctioned the project how Shiv Aroor managed to get those info?!!! Its not good for the project.

There is one common indian saying on this forum.... 'move this thread to jokes section'
Why is it comming to my mind??

250 fgfa beeeeeerrrrrrrri sooo scared how about a shaheen to welcome them ? or ghauri or abdali or raad or babur? same gose for india aswelll....

SHAHEEN,GAHURI and BABUR to welcome FGFA...:rofl::rofl:

I Think Pakistan has got Technology from Mars that it Would Defend 5th Gen fighters using "Ballistic Missiles" !!!

I Now Know why Pakistan Never Got a SAM system !!

We are simply talking about a Future Aircraft of IAF lets stick to it.

Dont Troll if u cant Contribute something Useful.

800pxmediumcombataircra.jpg

You have got to be shitting me, that's an incredible design, have the wind tunnel tests been concluded on this model ?

You have got to be shitting me, that's an incredible design, have the wind tunnel tests been concluded on this model ?

It is the wind tunnel model.. so i guess they have tested it.

yes..this passed wind tunnel tests two years back...and i wont be surprised if some developments are already underway kept away from public eyes...

JF17 Thunder

The cheapest modern fighter in the world

Whats mk2 Thunder all about ?????? thats a new one BATMAN

JF17 Thunder

The cheapest modern fighter in the world

Whats mk2 Thunder all about ?????? thats a new one BATMAN

Well, the thunder you see now is an SBP version, only to get a feel of the fighter but by today's standards, the current model is obsolete, it carries an externally mounted radar and has an under performing engine. So Pakistan and China signed an MoU that after SB production is complete(first 50 units or so), the Thunder will feature some monumental improvements such as changes to design to reduce RCA, use of composites to lighten the plane, a newer engine with Thrust Vectoring capability, internal radar, slight modifications to the dimensions of the aircraft, and there you have the Thunder Mk II.

There is one common indian saying on this forum.... 'move this thread to jokes section'
Why is it comming to my mind??

Because your mind stops working after knowing that india is making a 5th gen fighter....:D

I Guess Every Fighter Plane in the world that does not have a Delta is Inspired from JF17 by that Logic !!!

And How do u get inspired from a plane that even does not exist on paper as of now ??

BTW, Thanks for the Entertainment.

[Troll... Troll Baby]

You Got to worry more for the 250 FGFAs , which are certain to be fielded by India before China which is yet to test even a Fifth Gen Fighter.

May be...Actually India is Already doing so with the First Phase commenced with the "Aura" as 6th Gen will be a Pilotless Combat Aircraft...

The last time I check, PAKFA is a Russian plane. But I guess India like to brag about Russian achievements. Y not brag about American achievements, there would be more for you to brag about :usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom