What's new

The Sourat that explains the Past and Future of the Jews in the ME

islamrules

BANNED
Reaction score
Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala explains in Sourat Al Isra' the Past and Future of the Jews in the ME

1.Two Episodes of Jewish Mischief

The First Mischief : rebellion n murder of many of the Prophets and scholars

Surah Al Isra’ (17 )

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture (the Tawrat) that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness.

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

--------------------------------------------------
The First Promise
The earlier and later commentators differed over the identity of these invaders. Many Isra`iliyyat (reports from Jewish sources) were narrated about this, but I did not want to make this book too long by mentioning them, because some of them are fabricated, concocted by their heretics, and others may be true, but we have no need of them, praise be to Allah. What Allah has told us in His Book (the Qur’an) is sufficient and we have no need of what is in the other books that came before. Neither Allah nor His Messenger required us to refer to them. Allah told His Messenger sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam that when (the Jews) committed transgression and aggression, Allah gave their enemies power over them to destroy their country and enter the innermost parts of their homes. Their humiliation and subjugation was a befitting punishment, and your Lord is never unfair or unjust to His servants. They had rebelled and killed many of the Prophets and scholars.

( Ibn Jarir recorded that Yahya bin Satd said: “I heard Sa’id bin Al-Musayyib saying: ‘Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylone conquered Ash-Sham (Greater Syria, including Palestine), destroying Jerusalem and killing them, then he came to Damascus and found blood boiling in a censer. He asked them:

What is this blood? They said: We found our forefathers doing this. Because of that blood, he killed seventy thousand of the believers and others, then the blood stoppedboiling.”[At-Tabari 17:369.]

This report is Sahih from Said bin Al-Musayyib, and this event is well-known, as he (Nebuchadnezzar) killed their nobles and scholars, and did not leave alive anyone who knew the Tawrah by heart. He took many prisoners from the sons of the Prophets and others, and did many other things that would take too long to mention here. If we had found anything that was correct or close enough, we could have written it and reported it here. And Allah knows best )
dan20nebuchadnezzar.jpg

Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon
---------------------------------------------------
After that Allah says :

Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower

The Second Mischief (Ongoing): it includes Inciting for wars n killing millions of Muslims and the destruction of the world ...

Gaza-guerre-14-novembre.jpg

Allah swt says :

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.
The Proclamation of Omar RA :
Indeed the Great second Caliph sayiduna Omar Radia Allahu anhu entered Quds in 637, 16 years after the Hijra , it was the first time ever Muslims entered Masjid Aqsa .

Surprisingly the Main Article of the Proclamation was :"NO JEW IS ALLOWED TO LIVE IN ELIA (QUDS)".
( why would he ban the Jews n not the Christians ? )

800px-Temple_Mount_%28Aerial_view%2C_2007%29_07.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
2 The Final Promise :

Surah Al Isra’ (104 )
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

The Almighty is Gathering the Jews in the Holy Land in order to fulfill the Final promise, The Children of Israel returned to aggression, so Allah will send the Jews a Terribly strong enemy, an enemy that will Disgrace their faces n humiliate them, n destroy them forever

Now Combine this with the Ahadits of the prophet sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam about the final war with the Jews, u can conclude that the enemy that will destroy them is non other than Muslims .

So No matter how much the Jews kill they should know , they will be served with the Almighty's Justice in this Life before they perish in Hell Forever (exept few of them) .

Last edited:
cut this Mullah cr@p please.

Quran is a holy scripture

do not treat it as Nostradamus's book nauzbillah.

Thank you

Thank you

STFU Idiot ! Trash ! u are shame of this forum.
Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala explains in Sourat Al Isra' the Past and Future of the Jews in the ME

1.Two Episodes of Jewish Mischief

The First Mischief : rebellion n murder of many of the Prophets and scholars

Surah Al Isra’ (17 )

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture (the Tawrat) that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness.

So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

--------------------------------------------------
The First Promise
The earlier and later commentators differed over the identity of these invaders. Many Isra`iliyyat (reports from Jewish sources) were narrated about this, but I did not want to make this book too long by mentioning them, because some of them are fabricated, concocted by their heretics, and others may be true, but we have no need of them, praise be to Allah. What Allah has told us in His Book (the Qur’an) is sufficient and we have no need of what is in the other books that came before. Neither Allah nor His Messenger required us to refer to them. Allah told His Messenger sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam that when (the Jews) committed transgression and aggression, Allah gave their enemies power over them to destroy their country and enter the innermost parts of their homes. Their humiliation and subjugation was a befitting punishment, and your Lord is never unfair or unjust to His servants. They had rebelled and killed many of the Prophets and scholars.

( Ibn Jarir recorded that Yahya bin Satd said: “I heard Sa’id bin Al-Musayyib saying: ‘Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylone conquered Ash-Sham (Greater Syria, including Palestine), destroying Jerusalem and killing them, then he came to Damascus and found blood boiling in a censer. He asked them:

What is this blood? They said: We found our forefathers doing this. Because of that blood, he killed seventy thousand of the believers and others, then the blood stoppedboiling.”[At-Tabari 17:369.]

This report is Sahih from Said bin Al-Musayyib, and this event is well-known, as he (Nebuchadnezzar) killed their nobles and scholars, and did not leave alive anyone who knew the Tawrah by heart. He took many prisoners from the sons of the Prophets and others, and did many other things that would take too long to mention here. If we had found anything that was correct or close enough, we could have written it and reported it here. And Allah knows best )
dan20nebuchadnezzar.jpg

Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon
After that Allah says :

Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower

The Second Mischief (Ongoing): it includes Inciting for wars n killing millions of Muslims and the destruction of the world ...

Gaza-guerre-14-novembre.jpg

Allah swt says :

[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.
The Proclamation of Omar RA :
Indeed the Great second Caliph sayiduna Omar Radia Allahu anhu entered Quds in 637, 16 years after the Hijra , it was the first time ever Muslims entered Masjid Aqsa .

Surprisingly the Main Article of the Proclamation was :"NO JEW IS ALLOWED TO LIVE IN ELIA (QUDS)".
( why would he ban the Jews n not the Christians ? )

800px-Temple_Mount_%28Aerial_view%2C_2007%29_07.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
2 The Final Promise :

Surah Al Isra’ (104 )
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

The Almighty is Gathering the Jews in the Holy Land in order to fulfill the Final promise, The Children of Israel returned to aggression, so Allah will send the Jews a Terribly strong enemy, an enemy that will Disgrace their faces n humiliate them, n destroy them forever

Now Combine this with the Ahadits of the prophet sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam about the final war with the Jews, u can conclude that the enemy that will destroy them is non other than Muslims .

So No matter how much the Jews kill they should know , they will be served with the Almighty's Justice in this Life before they perish in Hell Forever (exept few of them) .

I have created similar thread some days ago but it got closed . :(

Thank you
Certainly you need to read Quran in detail my dear ....It has very clear depiction of How the judgement day will happen and there are facts about the past and future ....it does not need to be gauge with level of the predictions of Nostradamus ....Quran has the final say, The say of Allah indeed !

Certainly you need to read Quran in detail my dear ....It has very clear depiction of How the judgement day will happen and there are facts about the past and future ....it does not need to be gauge with level of the predictions of Nostradamus ....Quran has the final say, The say of Allah indeed !

Sorry. I disagree.

Quran's teachings are for "present"

quran tells us how to behave "today"

in the process there are stories and lessons learned from the "past".

Please do not use this holy book as somehow it tells that in the year 2050, sky will open and diamonds will fall.

Do not follow the path of ignorants.

Thank you

Sorry. I disagree.

Quran's teachings are for "present"

quran tells us how to behave "today"

in the process there are stories and lessons learned from the "past".

Please do not use this holy book as somehow it tells that in the year 2050, sky will open and diamonds will fall. It does not say anything like this ...Don't know if Nostradmus has said anything like this !
Not agreeing is your right ...but who told you I am following the path of ignorant ? Quran tell us vividly about the future ...
Do not follow the path of ignorants.

Thank you

@FaujHistorian

this is always the case with u , u get mad everytime Quran is quoted n make excuses , ur heart is sick n so the hearts of all seculars like u

@FaujHistorian

this is always the case with u , u get mad everytime Quran is quoted n make excuses , ur heart is sick n so the hearts of all seculars like u

Quote Quran with proper context.

Don't do what hypocrites used to do even during the time of Mohammad pbuh

i.e. quoting Quran without context in order to meet narrow militant objectives.

Hope you understand now.

@FaujHistorian

I would agree in another situation, maybe sunna vs shia, but for this, there is no misquoting the Quran or the hadiths n u can check them out if u like, my point is to the jews, they will be all destroyed by the mujahdines, now what is the problem ?

Israeli shelling Gaza by their artillery.......

They don't understand that this bring hates toward Jews from Muslim Countries......

Sooner or later USA power will go down.....

Israel dont understand that they just endanger their own future by doing those massacre as memory will keep being fresh in this internet era

Israeli shelling Gaza by their artillery.......

They don't understand that this bring hates toward Jews from Muslim Countries......

Sooner or later USA power will go down.....

Israel dont understand that they just endanger their own future by doing those massacre as memory will keep being fresh in this internet era

the jews will be destroyed with the antichrist by Jesus PBUH and the Mahdi's army, but that's after the great battle of Al Malhama between muslims n christies, likely the western Euro-American Alliance of Nato, so far I don't think they would do it, unless something really big happens, n with leaders like Bush they will land north of Syria under 12 flags, under each flag 9000 just like the prophet SAW said ...

Back
Top Bottom