What's new

The Son of Krypton

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I´ve told you that i got a small role to play Kal El aka Superman in a project and now the additional comic is strted and they use me as reference model.

The guy who does it is super talented and i must say its mazing to see myself like that:

qqrwnhhi.jpg

2une6fkh.jpg

@waz @Vergennes @EgyptianAmerican @mike2000 is back

I´ve told you that i got a small role to play Kal El aka Superman in a project and now the additional comic is strted and they use me as reference model.

The guy who does it is super talented and i must say its mazing to see myself like that:

qqrwnhhi.jpg

2une6fkh.jpg

I don't see the resemblance. I think they were just lying to you so they could make you feel better.

Also turtleneck? Really bro? I thought Italians had better style then that.

thats the first thing your father said to your mom.

Really Italian? that the best comeback you could come up with?

My father gave me a similar fat watch as a present. Do you always wear it? Brand? I personally don't like fat watches, they look fake and swanky on my wrist. A bad match in my case.

qqrwnhhi.jpg

2une6fkh.jpg

Markus you looks like a sexy beast , girls must be throwing themselves over the swiss alps why are you wearing the house clock on your hand

Do you really need any more attention
Don't be suprised you might get a message from movies to cast you into role of Superman

If people say you are ugly don't be discouraged , it is all about the inner beauti my friend

Markus you looks like a sexy beast , girls must be throwing themselves over the swiss alps why are you wearing the house clock on your hand

No offense Azad but are you blind? When was the last time you visited the eye doctor?

But hey you know what they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I don't see the resemblance. I think they were just lying to you so they could make you feel better.

Also turtleneck? Really bro? I thought Italians had better style then that.

Really Italian? that the best comeback you could come up with?

Here you see it now? :P

zygmkthw.jpg

Thankfully the mighty Kal-El was cured of the Kryptonite poisoning that diminished his mental capacity, and restored the Tower of Pisa to its rightful position.
What is this KAL-EL,someone claiming to be you?

Back
Top Bottom