What's new

Lavrov says R treats nuclear capable F-16 in U as nuclear threat and will use tactical nuclear weapon for the first time in the history of R

And in another 6 months he'll make another nuclear threat

That's what some of the same people said a year ago tho.

Would you one of them? Be honest Mr. Powers

And in another 6 months he'll make another nuclear threat

Until at one point, the threat is large enough for Russia to act and launch nukes with the knowledge that this will be mutually assured destruction. As a world, do we want to go down that route for the sake of the policies of the clown of Kiev? I don't, so it'll be wise to seek peace now rather than test Russia's tolerances until it's too late.

Until at one point, the threat is large enough for Russia to act and launch nukes with the knowledge that this will be mutually assured destruction. As a world, do we want to go down that route for the sake of the policies of the clown of Kiev? I don't, so it'll be wise to seek peace now rather than test Russia's tolerances until it's too late.

Well I sure as hell don't want a nuclear Holocaust which will have no winner.

So what is 'speaking peace' to you?

A Ukranian surrender?

UK has between 500-700 Storm Shadows

France has 400 Scalp EG

they used alot in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria

German Taurus too few in number

production is 50 missiles per month

US already emptied its Stingers and Javelins its 3 years before production meets demand, so they want to keep this war going to justify the ramp up

West simply doesnt have enough ammunition for this war and now getting desperate

and Russia can never lose this war

so escalation is on the way

Russia ain't go the balls
Gorbachev used to say the same, then USSR disappeared

A Ukranian surrender?

Well it's a Ukrainian Surrender or a Nuclear Winter. There are no other options available I'm afraid. Russia will complete it's military objectives in Ukraine and this includes disarming Ukraine to the point where it is not a threat to Russia. The nuclear escalation can happen from either side, but as Russia has stated categorically, they have a no first use policy.
At this point in time, it would be in the interest of Ukraine to surrender and make peace to avoid further bloodshed. However, and very unfortunately, this isn't in the interest of the power centres in Washington & Tel Aviv who are holding the Ukrainians hostage to the last Ukrainian.

Dude STOP SPAMMING POSTS

Screenshot_2023-07-14 Lavrov says R treats nuclear capable F-16 in U as nuclear threat and wil...png

As a world, do we want to go down that route for the sake of the policies of the clown of Kiev? I don't, so it'll be wise to seek peace now rather than test Russia's tolerances until it's too late.

Peace is SIMPLE and Straightforward. Stop occupying the territories of another country under the pretext of "special operation" , return behind your borders and we will have instant peace.

Tactical nuclear weapon is not that destructive. Msta shoots that kind of shell.

Peace is SIMPLE and Straightforward. Stop occupying the territories of another country under the pretext of "special operation" , return behind your borders and we will have instant peace.

Russian troops leave as soon as Ukrainian army stop butchering the peaceful people of Crimea.

Russia ain't go the balls
Gorbachev used to say the same, then USSR disappeared

Russia never lost any land after USSR. It's true Russia lost Crimea to Ukraine in 1954 but they took back Crimea in 2014.

We both know it's not as simple as that. Ukraine has obligations to it's neighbours and citizens which it failed to enact which is why we are in this mess in the first place.

We both know it's not as simple as that. Ukraine has obligations to it's neighbours and citizens which it failed to enact which is why we are in this mess in the first place.

Ukraine was making nuclear bomb to wipe Russia off the map. So Russia was compelled to war.

A Ukranian surrender?
What is the opposite alternative? Ukranian victory? If that's not possible, then a surrender or a peace treaty much like the N and S Koreas is going to be the outcome. Ukraine stays neutral as is or joins NATO if it gives up all the lands currently in Russia's possession. Neither NATO nor Russia wants a Ukraine defining its borders including lands in Russian possession and starting a recovery war after a couple years of peace. European and American leaders will still say they cannot accept a Russian victory but what can they do about the war? There's a limit to what they can do and they will backtrack in another couple months of stalemate.

Back
Top Bottom