What's new

The solution to the israeli issue

Yeh as if its Israelis who are in trouble. The only issue is terrorism of terrorist state of Israel which needs to be sorted out

Well I actually think they are in trouble. It faces hostile nations on all sides and it can no longer militarily dominate some of its traditional enemies (Hezbollah has shown quite clearly in 2006). It also faces international isolation by itself own arrogance and callous actions.

As things develop, I think Israel is going down a road that is increasingly perilous.

So you do agree that Jews by virtue of being a Semitic race belong that region? We are on common ground there.

And I agree that coming back to a place 1500 years later, pushing out the people who have been living there since just because of the holocaust and the fact the the Old Testament says is nothing but land grab. But you know, the fact is that we have to move beyond that now. So much has happened since that we simply cant demand all. The solution to the Palestine problem has to be found within the domain of peaceful co-existence for Jews and Arabs.

:what: and how you prove that these were rightful owners 1500 years back??

Well I actually think they are in trouble. It faces hostile nations on all sides and it can no longer militarily dominate some of its traditional enemies (Hezbollah has shown quite clearly in 2006). It also faces international isolation by itself own arrogance and callous actions.

As things develop, I think Israel is going down a road that is increasingly perilous.

Well the so-called hostile nations around terrorist state of Israel are hands in glove them. Not going to pose any serious threat unless they are one day attacked by US and Israel physically then we can expect some movement by hostile nations surrounding illegal state of israel.

The Arab league have already endorsed the 2002 peace plan that reiterates the two state solution provided that Israel withdraws to 1967 borders.

However, if Israel does not implment the required withdrawals.

Well there is a radical knew idea gaining popularity that might just work.

A one state solution with a secular government and democratic rights for all Jews and Arabs. No one will have to leave their land but they will be allowed to live together as equal citizens of the state.

The creation of ideological states is a failed strategy and this might be the only hope for Israel to live as much as it is for Palestine.

The Arab league have already endorsed the 2002 peace plan that reiterates the two state solution provided that Israel withdraws to 1967 borders.

However, if Israel does not implment the required withdrawals.

Well there is a radical knew idea gaining popularity that might just work.

A one state solution with a secular government and democratic rights for all Jews and Arabs. No one will have to leave their land but they will be allowed to live together as equal citizens of the state.

The creation of ideological states is a failed strategy and this might be the only hope for Israel to live as much as it is for Palestine.

This kills the purpose of israel creation ie: "land of jews by the jews for the jews" and turns it into another secular republic. Given the palestinean birth rate I can see reverse influx of jews back to europe and america.

I think you are starting to realize now the difference between Israel and Jews, Jews lived with Muslims under their rule for many centuries
The golden age of Jews was in Andalusia under the rule of Umayyad, As for Israel, It is an artificial entity Was created for specific targets

I think you are starting to realize now the difference between Israel and Jews, Jews lived with Muslims under their rule for many centuries
The golden age of Jews was in Andalusia under the rule of Umayyad, As for Israel, It is an artificial entity Was created for specific targets

I rather think of the Israeli state as religious squatters that the British and Arabs couldn't kick out.

It stupid to wish away Israel from the Middle East. The sooner the Palestinian sympathizers realize this, the better it is for the region. The Jews as a race belong to that region as much as the Arabs.
I thought there was only one race, the human one?

And I thought Jews and Arabs are considered to be both Semitic ethnicity? I mean, I find it difficult sometimes to tell the difference since both are pretty gora.

The arabs are not goras..they between light to medium wheatish. White is the influence of caucas, slavic and arayan mix.

I thought there was only one race, the human one?
I'd be more than happy with that. But the trouble is the world doesnt see it like that.

And I thought Jews and Arabs are considered to be both Semitic ethnicity? I mean, I find it difficult sometimes to tell the difference since both are pretty gora.
I guess semitic is a race and being a Jew or an Arab is more of an ethnicity? So Jews and Arabs would be offshoots from the same racial branch.

So you do agree that Jews by virtue of being a Semitic race belong that region? We are on common ground there.
of course they belong there, but not claim exclusive rights to occupied Palestine, and claim that non semites have a right to migrate there.

And I agree that coming back to a place 1500 years later, pushing out the people who have been living there since just because of the holocaust and the fact the the Old Testament says is nothing but land grab. But you know, the fact is that we have to move beyond that now. So much has happened since that we simply cant demand all. The solution to the Palestine problem has to be found within the domain of peaceful co-existence for Jews and Arabs.
The thing is that both historians and archeologists do not support the whole exile thing. The only ones who "came back" are the majority ashkenazim who in the first place were never there, in fact jews stayed in the land and later converted to christianity and Islam with few exceptions which is supported by genetic studies . So my claim is that white jews have nothing to do there and should in fact return to their countries.
But how would you find a solution to such a crime? people have lost their land and livelihood.
Is it money?
relocation?
A new division of land?
enlighten us

The arabs are not goras..they between light to medium wheatish. White is the influence of caucas, slavic and arayan mix.
They aren't white like the Nordics, (Finnish, Swedish, Germany, etc) but they still are prett white, especially when compared to some Punjabis. Its their facial structure and hair that set them apart.

of course they belong there, but not claim exclusive rights to occupied Palestine, and claim that non semites have a right to migrate there.
Agree with that. They cant claim exclusive rights and push out the locals.

The thing is that both historians and archeologists do not support the whole exile thing. The only ones who "came back" are the majority ashkenazim who in the first place were never there, in fact jews stayed in the land and later converted to christianity and Islam with few exceptions which is supported by genetic studies . So my claim is that white jews have nothing to do there and should in fact return to their countries.
But how would you find a solution to such a crime? people have lost their land and livelihood.
Is it money?
relocation?
A new division of land?
enlighten us
Do we have studies to prove that the Jews that returned were less Semite than others? ANd to what extent? Considering intermingling with non-Jewish populations, of course the Sephardic Jews having lived in Arab dominated areas would have a higher Semitic trait than say the Ashkenazis who lived in Europe. But is that reason enough to bar all European and Russian Jews from immigrating to Israel? And by restricting immigration based on race arent we doing what the Whites did in the US, Canada and Australia to keep out the non-whites?

In my view, it's incorrect to find a solution based on the race concept. Its best to accept the Israeli state as it is and then negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom