What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

images

201042113471880877801.jpg

This actress Zhou Haimei is Manchu

I am a Southern Chinese, mother tongue Taiwanese and native Singaporean. I do not even support Taiwanese independence. All these Han Chinese internal lect issues are seen as a "racism" issue by a lot of racist race.

You do not anyhow accuse without proper citation.

You are a liar.

To Indians, this gorgeous actress is a low caste schedule tribe animal that should go overseas and work as slave for high caste consulate employees.

images

201042113471880877801.jpg

This actress Zhou Haimei is Manchu

I am a Southern Chinese, mother tongue Taiwanese and native Singaporean. I do not even support Taiwanese independence. All these Han Chinese internal lect issues are seen as a "racism" issue by a lot of racist race.

You do not anyhow accuse without proper citation.

You are a liar.

What were you hoping to prove by showing a Manchu actress, that people of Arunachal Pradesh are not Indian? LOL

You're less of a Chinese or Taiwanese and more of a BadTameez!:omghaha:

What were you hoping to prove by showing a Manchu actress, that people of Arunachal Pradesh are not Indian? LOL

They are citizen of occupied territory and ethnic Tibetan.

091113051046TD.jpg

This is Tawang people.

opi-cwg.jpg

This is Indian.

I had posted those historical citations in the past but Chinese with skyrocketing high IQ rejected them as a western propaganda. :omghaha::omghaha:

URL please to show Manchu persecuted.

@faithfulguy Aren't you the same guy who once told me Chinese culture is inferior and its of ok for Chinese to ape Western as much they can. :wacko:

@faithfulguy Aren't you the same guy who once told me Chinese culture is inferior and its of ok for Chinese to ape Western as much they can. :wacko:

stop making up things. Its lies like this that make others think Indians are liars in general.

Was that a slip of tongue when you said Chinese culture is inferior.

So do you think that high class Indians can break the law of other countries and mistreat lower class Indians in other countries.

URL please to show Manchu persecuted.

In China, the Forgotten Manchu Seek to Rekindle Their Glory - WSJ.com

As a result, virtually no Manchus today have heard Manchu spoken by their parents. For many, it was taboo. Gebu Algika, a 30-year-old sports promoter who helps run one of the Manchu classes in Beijing, said his grandfather, a prominent Manchu, was executed by the Communists shortly after the 1949 takeover for being a "reactionary." His family fearfully changed its ethnic registration from Manchu to Han. "People born after 1950 don't speak it," he says. "It was politically dangerous."

As rulers of China's last dynasty, Manchus suffered especially under communist rule. Members of the court underwent ideological indoctrination: Most famously the last emperor, Puyi, whose life story was filmed by Bernardo Bertolucci, became a gardener. His relatives were forbidden to speak Manchu, and Manchu schools in Beijing closed down.

So do you think that high class Indians can break the law of other countries and mistreat lower class Indians in other countries.

Are you trying to divert it, was it a slip of tongue when you said Chinese culture is inferior and its perfectly ok for Chinese to ape Western culture.

Last edited:
They are citizen of occupied territory and ethnic Tibetan.

You're right for the first time. They're citizens of the Chinese Occupied Territory of Tibet. I'm not telling this, the Spiritual Head of the Tibetans, the Dalai Lama is. LOL

They want to prove that Manchus were not a foreign invaders and there was no mass hysteria among Hans to ruled by a foreign invaders against whom they once built Great Wall of China.

They aren't collecting poop oil, unlike Chinese who collect poop oil from gutters for human consumption.

Your Chinese Street-Food Was Probably Cooked In Poop Oil

In China, the Forgotten Manchu Seek to Rekindle Their Glory - WSJ.com

As a result, virtually no Manchus today have heard Manchu spoken by their parents. For many, it was taboo. Gebu Algika, a 30-year-old sports promoter who helps run one of the Manchu classes in Beijing, said his grandfather, a prominent Manchu, was executed by the Communists shortly after the 1949 takeover for being a "reactionary." His family fearfully changed its ethnic registration from Manchu to Han. "People born after 1950 don't speak it," he says. "It was politically dangerous."

As rulers of China's last dynasty, Manchus suffered especially under communist rule. Members of the court underwent ideological indoctrination: Most famously the last emperor, Puyi, whose life story was filmed by Bernardo Bertolucci, became a gardener. His relatives were forbidden to speak Manchu, and Manchu schools in Beijing closed down.

I do not know how these article get information from. Since 1950, seems that western media is blaming manchu dying on communist again. I am not a manchu and I cannot comment. But China is famous for bilingual policy minorities get a chance to learn their lect.

This is from wiki

Manchu began as a primary language of the Qing dynasty Imperial court, but as Manchu officials became increasingly sinicized, many started losing the language. Trying to preserve the Manchu identity, the imperial government instituted Manchu language classes and examinations for the bannermen, offering various rewards to those who excelled in the language. As the Yongzheng Emperor (reigned 1722–1735) explained, "If some special encouragement … is not offered, the ancestral language will not be passed on and learned."[5] Still, the use of the language among the bannermen was in decline throughout the 1700s. Historical records report that as early as 1776, the Qianlong Emperor was shocked to see a high Manchu official, Guo'ermin, not understand what the emperor was telling him in Manchu, despite coming from the Manchu stronghold of Shengjing (now Shenyang).[6] By the 19th century even the imperial court had lost fluency in the language. The Jiaqing Emperor (reigned 1796 to 1820) complained about his officials being good neither at understanding nor writing Manchu.[5]

By the end of the 19th century the language was so moribund that even at the office of the Shengjing (Shenyang) general, the only documents written in Manchu (rather than Chinese) would be the memorials wishing the emperor long life; at the same time period, the archives of the Hulan banner detachment in Heilongjiang show that only 1% of the bannermen could read Manchu, and no more than 0.2% could speak it.[5] Nonetheless, as late as 1906–1907 Qing education and military officials insisted that schools teach Manchu language, and that the officials testing soldiers' marksmanship continue to conduct an oral examination in Manchu.[7

My lect is Taiwanese my relative have not experience any kind of hard suppression in China. The death of Manchu in my opinion is due to integration of Manchu into Chinese society. Even before Manchu invaded China, they are extremely sinicized.

Last edited:
They want to proof Manchus were not a foreign invaders and there was no mass hysteria among Hans to ruled by a foreign invaders against whom they once built Great Wall of China.

Don't take this Anime Princess seriously...The Virgin Jade Princess here had spent much of his time with his head stuck inside his rear. :lol:

You can read this article about Multiculturalism in China.

BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

He is trying to show all Mongoloid people have some fraternity but in reality Chinese see all non-Hans as an alien race.

I dont understand the statement. Who is trying to show Mongoloid have same fraternity is his business, and I do get exactly what you mean by Chinese see all non-Han as alien race.

FYI, my tribe and many Southern Chinese are Sinicized Malay and Viet. I do not know any other Chinese see us as non Chinese.

I just say Tibetan and Han Chinese is under the same linguistic umbrella as Sino-Tibetan. Some may feel close to Tibetan because of this, and that is their preference.

Back
Top Bottom