What's new

The so-called Armenian Genocide

Sorry man, the rest of the world acknowledges it. I was shown a documentary on it and it was discussed in our history class. It's better that Turkey acknowledge it as a fact.

Reminds me that Russia is with China the only big powers to never make ethnic cleansings

Except against people who have collaborated with the nazis

Reminds me that Russia is with China the only big powers to never make ethnic cleansings

i still feel bad for dogs and cats ...

Turkey also supporting Uighur separatism in East China
victims-july5.jpg

UyghurGenocide9.jpg

UyghurGenocide17.jpg

UyghurGenocide2.jpg

UyghurGenocide19.jpg

UyghurGenocide18.jpg

UyghurGenocide15.jpg

1.jpg

UyghurGenocide11.jpg

55E8CE18-21AC-49A2-B39D-C25DC8901169_mw1024_n_s.jpg

:coffee:

victims-july5.jpg

UyghurGenocide9.jpg

UyghurGenocide17.jpg

UyghurGenocide2.jpg

UyghurGenocide19.jpg

UyghurGenocide18.jpg

UyghurGenocide15.jpg

1.jpg

UyghurGenocide11.jpg

55E8CE18-21AC-49A2-B39D-C25DC8901169_mw1024_n_s.jpg

I believe most of those picture taken from the 2011 violent unrest in China, Uyghur did killed over 100 Han Chinese and burned down the city, probably those dead corpse from the pictured were killed by Han Chinese in self defence. Those picture didn't tell the whole story and will mislead the people if they don't know the true story behind those picture.

:coffee:

I believe most of those picture taken from the 2011 violent unrest in China, Uyghur did killed over 100 Han Chinese and burned down the city, probably those dead corpse from the pictured were killed by Han Chinese in self defence. Those picture didn't tell the whole story and will mislead the people if they don't know the true story behind those picture.

That how they treat if a thief catch stealing, this very inhuman way to treat a little child eventhough he was accusing of stealing from an old lady. China have no Child protection agency, these adult abused this child should be punish by the law no matter a child shouldn't be kick and beat up for stealing.

Are you brain dead?
Russia (former SU) almost genocided all of its minorities or why do you think almost everyone in eastern europe hates them?
Also lol at China never doing any ethnic cleansing

Do not open such threads, there is too many retards in this forum, you're just attracting them.

Açmayın amk şöyle konular, olacak bok belli işte açmayın anasını satayım.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom