What's new

The Skeleton Lake of the Himalayas

I like Jin and Hwoarang

Hwoarang-tekken-hwoarang-16357259-1024-768.jpg
Ya jin is very good character and has very good powers because of his linage again yoshimitsu,paul and Heihachi is also very powerful. King is good too.

Ya jin is very good character and has very good powers because of his linage again yoshimitsu,paul and Heihachi is also very powerful. King is good too.

Hwaorang is a stylish fighter, Jin has good moves. we used to play with Eddy when we started playing tekken 3, After that once we started learning the game started playing with Hwaorang,King, Lee, Law .....,

Last edited:
Religious pilgrimage???
Could be....and most probably those skeletons belong to ppl who were sacrificed there.
But still why would sooo many ppl be sacrificed in one go???
The hailstorm theory isnt convincing enough too.
I am expecting some PDFite to come up with a better theory.

Happy new year
Could not watch it,some error kept popping up.

Hwaorang is a stylish fighter, Jin has good moves. we used to play with Eddy when we started paying tekken 3, After that once we started learning the game started playing with Hwaorang,King, Lee, Law .....,
Ya, eddy has long legs and keeps the opponent at a distance...I liked Jin and Heihachi most..
Though I have played with Hwaorang...but most of the time i was defeated playing with it...so, I nurtured a disliking towards him..:frown:
In girls nina Is best...:enjoy:

Ya, eddy has long legs and keeps the opponent at a distance...I liked Jin and Heihachi most..
Though I have played with Hwaorang...but most of the time i was defeated playing with it...so, I nurtured a disliking towards him..:frown:
In girls nina Is best...:enjoy:

Yes Eddy's legs are powerful and his moves confuses the opponent and very easy to play for a beginner.

Nina has powerful hands, Seems now I got a friend who will play Tekken 3 with me .... :cheers:

Go for combo moves with Hwaorang and he will rock the opponent, good defense is the key.

Some of his combo moves :enjoy:

Yes Eddy's legs are powerful and his moves confuses the opponent and very easy to play for a beginner.

Nina has powerful hands, Seems now I got a friend who will play Tekken 3 with me .... :cheers:

Go for combo moves with Hwaorang and he will rock the opponent, good defense is the key.

Some of his combo moves :enjoy:

ha ha ha ...You are welcome bud..
but it has been ages since I have played the game... but never mind sometime I still play contra and Mario .to remember good old days...

ha ha ha ...You are welcome bud..
but it has been ages since I have played the game... but never mind sometime I still play contra and Mario .to remember good old days...

We used to play contra a lot :cheers:, So You are a video gamer like me, good to know ..... :cheers:

We used to play contra a lot :cheers:, So You are a video gamer like me, good to know ..... :cheers:
Ya I do like video games..In fact I have bunked many classes in college to play Lan games..
we use to play whole night and sleep all days...
But ..yes they were some my life best days.:-).:enjoy:

Ya I do like video games..In fact I have bunked many classes in college to play Lan games..
we use to play whole night and sleep all days...
But ..yes they were some my life best days.:-).:enjoy:

Me too, when ever there are festivals me and my friends used to celebrate by playing video games, Once my father got angry and broke our video game ..... since we are playing midnight.

We fixed it and started playing again ..... :lol: , this time without disturbing them ...... :D

Me too, when ever there are festivals me and my friends used to celebrate by playing video games, Once my father got angry and broke our video game ..... since we are playing midnight.

We fixed it and started playing again ..... :lol: , this time without disturbing them ...... :D
:enjoy:

@Srinivas
I remember one time when one of our professor with warden came for a sudden visit to our hostel to see the conditions..and amenities..It was approx 2 or 3 PM. we were playing after bunking the classes and he caught us red handed ... after that incident we were suspended for 2 days ..
we laughed at his punishment and devoted our time on lan gaming..:lol::lol::lol:
We mostly used to play
Counter strike
Dota
Fifa on lan:enjoy:

Last edited:
Religious pilgrimage???
Could be....and most probably those skeletons belong to ppl who were sacrificed there.
But still why would sooo many ppl be sacrificed in one go???
The hailstorm theory isnt convincing enough too.
I am expecting some PDFite to come up with a better theory.

Could not watch it,some error kept popping up.

Hail storm may possible. All the victims ended in this lake.
Another factor is flesh is still preserved in some skeletons.Mass sacrification is impossible

Hail storm may possible. All the victims ended in this lake.
Another factor is flesh is still preserved in some skeletons.Mass sacrification is impossible

Even a mammoth was preserved with its skin intact for centuries.So ice can do that.
And never has a hailstorm killed so many ppl.

Now why are 2 cartoons ( @Srinivas & @Kurama) discussing videogames here??? :what:

Even a mammoth was preserved with its skin intact for centuries.So ice can do that.
And never has a hailstorm killed so many ppl.

Now why are 2 cartoons ( @Srinivas & @Kurama) discussing videogames here??? :what:

So what is your assumption?Any theory in your idea.

Back
Top Bottom