What's new

The Sino-Japanese theoretical Naval War of 2012: an analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
not quite sure about that, they might not hear China immediate respond...but later...such as the rumor about DF-21D was the answers to two of US carriers patrolling in Taiwan strait in 1996...I don't know how effective is this DF-21D but US sure got the message from China after several years

I think you didn't get the message, they can blind the DF-21D with technology and make to het the empty water...not to mention you put one carrier down, then you've to face the full scale war which china for another 20years doesn't want to do it with US.... China may be raising but US already have enough power to meet the problems at least 50 years.....also they cut down the budget that doesn't mean they won't be adding teeths to their military...or keep on going to reduce the budget.... think about you've around 110 billion and US 500 billion....

I hope people that consider the war with Japan but also think a little bit further: not because we can't handle Japan...we just don't want to be at mercy of other powers that are watching this event and eager to see us to have a duel with Japan...China and Japan are 2nd and 3th economic power, both will lose these status...both will be losers at the end, and the winners are not just one, they will share the joy of two asians destruct themself...doesn't have to be this way.

I hope people that consider the war with Japan but also think a little bit further: not because we can't handle Japan...we just don't want to be at mercy of other powers that are watching this event and eager to see us to have a duel with Japan...China and Japan are 2nd and 3th economic power, both will lose these status...both will be losers at the end, and the winners are not just one, they will share the joy of two asians destruct themself...doesn't have to be this way.

That's truth...the same they're expecting from us india and china

I think you didn't get the message, they can blind the DF-21D with technology and make to het the empty water...not to mention you put one carrier down, then you've to face the full scale war which china for another 20years doesn't want to do it with US.... China may be raising but US already have enough power to meet the problems at least 50 years.....also they cut down the budget that doesn't mean they won't be adding teeths to their military...or keep on going to reduce the budget.... think about you've around 110 billion and US 500 billion....

No doubt about US military, if we don't have too then why bother to fire a DF-21D toward US carrier? if war started we can only accept the fate of outcome and bear the consequence...

If Japan does go to war over Diaoyu islands I wonder what will be the reactions of nations and people in this whole general region. Of course, in a longer run, the biggest winner would be the number one arm merchant of the world and there'll only one loser and that is Japan herself.

If Japan does go to war over Diaoyu islands I wonder what will be the reactions of nations and people in this whole general region. Of course, in a longer run, the biggest winner would be the number one arm merchant of the world and there'll only one loser and that is Japan herself.

Indeed, other nations in Asia would support Japan in these times. They are also competing with China for South China Sea. A weakened China benefits them.

Indeed, other nations in Asia would support Japan in these times. They are also competing with China for South China Sea. A weakened China benefits them.

I admire your 'innocent' and your spinning style has improved noticeably.

One thing I might add is that the JMSDF is directly descended from the Imperial Japanese Navy carrying over its culture(This is why the JMSDF still carries the IJN's battle flag), unlike JGSDF(Started from a post-war armed police unit and has nothing to do with the Imperial Japanese Army) and JASDF(A new branch heavily influenced by USAF), so the PLA is looking at a very tough and capable force when battling the JMSDF.

I don't think Japan will win the war

I have some friends in the Maritime Self-Defense Force,If war broke out. they will resign .

Self-defense is incompetent, they waste our money

i think china should keep sending serveillance ships and monitoring the islands in realtime. wait for the next reaction from japan with readiness. it is not necessary to stick to naval war format like this

You can't handle Japan bcz you're born Coward . Read again AQ story and see your former generation was the same with you :coffee:

china will soon be split up into many pieces again bcz of your coward characters:P

You can't handle Japan bcz you're born Coward . Read again AQ story and see your former generation was the same with you :coffee:

china will soon be split up into many pieces again bcz of your coward characters:P

We handle Japan as how we handle our ancient enemies...and you know their fates :azn:but we're coward not because of Japan but because of Vietnam, we're coward to let you jump of joy to see us destroy each other...so we don't want to fight...consequencely you just have a wet dream :rofl:

Indeed our coward characters have made us own a tributary state in the south...I think it's genetic :lol:, and don't worry, if the day China split up it will be also the day Vietnam see Red river dry up, your people will have crying tear to refill that river.

I think DF-21 doesnt provide any threat to CBG until or unless they are equip NUCLEAR WEAPON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom