What's new

The sheer ridiculousness of Pakistani views on anything Middle East related

Don't blame me for having vision further than the typical Indo-Pak level of understanding of global affairs. Stick to your own little neighbourhood games where you whine about

Does your white horse have a name?

@El Sidd You never have anything of substance to say EVER.

Which is sad and pathetic. Considering you've posted 16,040 times since April 5th 2017.

On a side note, that hipster 'Pakistan-Israel relations' advocate's just opened a thread full of senseless irrelevant babble about how 'Israel can't be an apartheid state'. Anyone need any good material affirming Israel as an officially racist state, here's some good links:

https://www.adalah.org/en/content/view/7771
https://www.wrmea.org/011-september...discriminate-against-non-jewish-citizens.html
https://www.wrmea.org/018-may/does-the-u.s.-support-an-apartheid-state.html

This is the country Saudis are going to increasingly prostitute themselves to in the coming years, I'll be laughing as it happens.

The good old 'everything is dictated by economics' style Indian bullshitting. I think this fallacy is the reason Indians overestimate their country's worth so badly. No clue about geopolitics, history or anything; just 'economy this economy that'. Their protests ended within a few days of having begun. Kenneth Roth at HRW even helped make them look good by tweeting pictures of pro-government rallies as 'anti government protests'. No Iranian Spring type situation and they got their proxies all over Syria and Iraq. That's the side I'd like to be on.

The good old 'everything is dictated by economics' style Indian bullshitting. I think this fallacy is the reason Indians overestimate their country's worth so badly. No clue about geopolitics, history or anything; just 'economy this economy that'. Their protests ended within a few days of having begun. Kenneth Roth at HRW even helped make them look good by tweeting pictures of pro-government rallies as 'anti government protests'. No Iranian Spring type situation and they got their proxies all over Syria and Iraq. That's the side I'd like to be on.

Cute

Respect man. This is an incredibly easy thing to understand. We have nothing in common with the Saudis. My beautiful homeland was not meant to be partnered with despots like the US and Saudi. The Kashmiri rebels aren't Wahabi, though.
I am Not talking about Kashmiri Struggle for Right of indipendence. I Was referring to the Support given by Pakistani Side people like Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar, Ilyas Kashmiri and Salahudin etc.

YPG don't control large parts anymore and neither the Syrians nor the Turks like them. The US doesn't want clashes with the Turks and isn't going to stop them from crushing the YPG. And the US can't invade Iran because Iran could shut off the Straits of Hormuz, something which would be disaster for the entire world's trade. Also, Iran happens to have a much larger regional presence via proxies than the US. Keep dreaming about your psycho war plans.

YPG,pkk, SDF are the same, just different names, any turk can tell you that. This is why sdf send conveys to afrin to fight and die. That is why is they raised the flags of pkk leader in Raqqa. They are all the same, just waving different flags like idiots.
DMf1t8LVwAUuKEk.jpg_large.jpg

I didnt say US could invade Iran, i just said if anyone was going to invade Iran it would be the US and what would happen after the invasion.
Update your map :hitwall:
Those Green Patches near Damascus are gone. Its all under Syrian Government Control,
That huge two Green Black Pockets Between and Aleppo are Liberated long time ago. No HTS or Daesh there.
Afrin is Occupied by Turkish Army and FSA

I know lol, I was too lazy to find updated pictures, but thats not the point. The point I made was to show how divided those countries have become.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom