What's new

The sheer ridiculousness of Pakistani views on anything Middle East related

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was an Arab. Hence it is the duty of every Muslim to pledge unwavering support to the Arabs.

Also, Arabs are not a separate race, they are a linguistic group. They are mostly white/brown Caucasians, just like Pakistanis.

I thought Cyrus allowed the Temple to be built

Saddam wanted to be Nebuchadnazzar

Ramses was shot in Front of his Nation.

What Else is happening in the past 40 years

I heavily advocate Iran-Pakistan relations, you dumb pissbottle. I practically made an account here for that purpose. Damn, exposed me! Not my fault Indians are more illiterate than Pakistanis when it comes to international affairs that matter to them. Oh wait, nothing matters to India other than sitting on it's backside thinking it can compete with China.

Chutya XD

You’re an iranophile. You want Pakistan to capitulate to iran. I’ve seen your posts before it’s sad and embarrassing. The day Pakistan gets rid of you Pakistanis with foreign alligence will be the best days of Pakistan’s existence. Your type is the biggest national security threat to the state and their people.

Last edited:
You’re an iranophile. You want Pakistan to capitulate to iran. I’ve seen your posts before it’s sad and embarrassing. The day Pakistan gets rid of you Pakistanis with foreign alligence will be the best days of Pakistan’s existence. Your the biggest national security threat to the state and their people.

Maybe he is from Yadev Network lol

They don't really have any serious clash of interests with us nor has Pakistani any current relevance to their conflicts. Not in any meaningful way, though. Thanks for your concern though, Pajeet. Pakistan hasn't had any quality alliances in its history, seeking out new ones is a natural alternative. Plus siding with them over the Najdi jaahils would signal a pretty big achievement for us.

Don't blame me for having vision further than the typical Indo-Pak level of understanding of global affairs. Stick to your own little neighbourhood games where you whine about Pakistan not accepting Indian demands the way Bhutan and Bangladesh do.

This, or something like this may be the end-goal:

RPeters4.jpg

These plans have been unattainable for a long time now. Forget about that Blood Borders BS.

And we do. Hence why I advocate Pak-Iran alliance so badly. But our resident street shitter Sakra won't get that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom