What's new

The sheer ridiculousness of Pakistani views on anything Middle East related

Actually the Saudi Driven Ideology of Salafi Jihad that was Injected into every nook and corner of Pakistan in the 80s have been driving us all along. And it was fully supported by the Hybrid Hanafi/Salafi Sect of Deobandi School of thought as well.
It was all bells and roses.As i grew up i also offered prayers in mosques were Shias were "Badtareen Kafirs" and Iran was Badtareen Kafir mulk and Khomeini was Kafir e Azam and what not.
Pakistan became a Saudi Outpost for Saudi Ideology. in those 2 decades we conquered Afghanistan, We Bled India in Kashmir, Never knowing the Potential danger of this fire we are playing with.

All changed in 2000 and everyone saw in horror what evil we have nurtured in our home when these same animals slaughtered thousands of Pakistanis, even children and Women were not spared.

Now they have exposed themselves so bad no one dare try to defend these crack head salafi and Deobandi Jihadis anymore. Not even Salafi and Deobandi Scholars defend them anymore. At first we used to listen "Naraaz bhai" hain hamarey. And after incidents like APS even that cannot hide them.

And now their is no way out for supporting this Evil Degenerate Ideology of Saudi Jihad, The new trend is "Its Iran Saudi Arabia War Both are bad" Which is just a way to satisfy the Blind Following of this satanic Violent cult by whole nation for almost three decades.
Salafist Extremism have destroyed Pakistan not shia Extremism. Blowing Schools, Shrines, Government Building, Army Installations were all Salafi Jihadis not some Shias. And we have intentionally turned ourselves Blind thats all. :(
(Although the Wilayat e Faqih Ideology is Potentially as dangerous as salafism in my personal opinnion but for now it have not done such damage)

Update your map :hitwall:
Those Green Patches near Damascus are gone. Its all under Syrian Government Control,
That huge two Green Black Pockets Between and Aleppo are Liberated long time ago. No HTS or Daesh there.
Afrin is Occupied by Turkish Army and FSA

Respect man. This is an incredibly easy thing to understand. We have nothing in common with the Saudis. My beautiful homeland was not meant to be partnered with despots like the US and Saudi. The Kashmiri rebels aren't Wahabi, though.

It's a shame that the pathetic Arabs are getting closer to "Israel". Pakistan is missing the boat here and needs to get closer to Israel diplomatically and militarily.
why
are we following arabs ?

Who the heck said Arabs 'are getting closer to Israel'? Why do some morons think all Arabs are like Saudi sell outs?

Pakii bhaio grab some Syrian oil wells by clearing isis outa that particular region look how others are fully exploiting the situation

its Pakistani not pakii

I don't like being insulted with a racist slur especially on a Pakistani forum

its Pakistani not pakii

I don't like being insulted with a racist slur especially on a Pakistani forum
Hi, What's wrong with being called out a pakii? Aren't we pure.

Started off as an insult got mainstreamed thanks to the fact that our glorious self-loathing gora-loving Punjabi awaam used it gleefully.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was an Arab. Hence it is the duty of every Muslim to pledge unwavering support to the Arabs.

His worst enemies were also Arab, that alone should be enough to tell you how stupid your statement is.

There were also some of the Sahabah who were not Arabs, such as Salman and Miqsam, who were Persians, Bilal al-Habashi (who was Ethiopian) , Zunayrah ar-Roomiyyah (who was Byzantine), Barakah al-Habashiyyah (who was Ethiopian) and others such as Suhaym the freed slave of Banu’l-Has-haas, Ya‘eesh the slave of Banu’l-Mugheerah, Khaalid ibn al-Hawaari, and Tamaam al-Habashi.

Ahmad (22978) narrated from Abu Nadrah: Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah (6/199).

I heavily advocate Iran-Pakistan relations, you dumb pissbottle. I practically made an account here for that purpose. Damn, exposed me! Not my fault Indians are more illiterate than Pakistanis when it comes to international affairs that matter to them. Oh wait, nothing matters to India other than sitting on it's backside thinking it can compete with China.

Chutya XD

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom