What's new

The self-victimization of Pakistanis shock's me

I have yet to see an arguement of a "Masters in Economics" standard from this guy.

My take on it so far, Pakistan's government is already working towards its aim of reducing the growth rate to about 1.5 per cent.

And comparing US with Pakistan is a joke, surely Mr. Masters in Economics overlooked that bit. Even basic economics would tell you to compare Pakistan with countries in its league, not the world's superpower.

i am not blaming you..

lets see the matters in a different manner....
lets go to the roots of the matter....

""""need is the mother of all the inventions"""

everybody in the world and every country in the world need security.
every investor needs security for his investment

why is there insecurity... why we are feeling in secure from india.?
why indians are feeling insecurity from china......? why chaina preparing for usa.??

can you answer these questions mr. concerned??

i will go further in this analysis....i hope it will be itresting for all...and please be patient and let make analysis for this importatnt issue and atleast we forum mates can get something from this

love for all

I understnad the issues between India and Pakistan.

I just wish to say..

1) Everyone wants Pakistan to prosper and become a nation to have peace of mind about, except the extremists in your country and the extermists in India

2) China is not preparing for the USA. if you actually knew anything about China, they are moving away from Communist zero sum games and dialectics. Why would they **** up their biggest customer, if Taiwan and respectability is what they want? Stop dreaming about another Cold War. China is not Soviet Union, it is much smarter.

3) The issues between India and China may be worked out eventually. What Pakistan don't want is to alienate the West only to find that there is no more direct opposing relationship from which they can mine benefits. It is in Pakistan's itnerest to be friendly to everybody if it needs to develop. That's why China learned years ago, and that's why Jiang Zemin's simplistic view has been superseded by practicality of Hu Jintao. Why do you think America is fine with the huge trade deficit? More than half the goods sent to America are made by American firms in China. America is also exporting more goods to China and other countries than ever before. The relationship is growing.

Don't listen to stupid little China nationalists on the Internet. They are probably abused by their parents that's why they come here to talk ****.

If only you knew how close US and China are. There are now more Christians in China than Communist Party members for example. Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore said it clearly in Time magazine, the leaders of China know that their grandchildren in 10 - 20 years time would not be living in a communist state.

i was not that china is preparing to attack usa...i was just wants to highlight insecurity in the world...

you took my question on other direction...

its means u agreed that world's feeling insecurity

now think why cannot we live with peace

and what should be done that all the nations in the world community feels security and they donot feel that some country can attack on them....

Well I want Pakistan to become prosperous and respected too. The American government wants the same thing I think, because then this Pakistan would be a force for stability. Note your recent earthquakes. How much suffering there was. A war would be much much worse.

Who knows how Kashmir would turn out. However, unfortunately for my Pakistani friends here, there is some perception that India is winnign the PR war.

And please don't spew the nonsense that America is biased against Muslims either. Recently after the ex-soviet leader of Uzbekistan, who is mostly secular, slaughtered thousands of Muslims, the survivors were rescued by America and given a green card there. These things, no body wants to know about because it's not war and its not sexy.

On the other hand, America is extremely protective of Israel, so much that it is often to its detriment.

MrConcerned said:
I understnad the issues between India and Pakistan.

I just wish to say..

1) Everyone wants Pakistan to prosper and become a nation to have peace of mind about, except the extremists in your country and the extermists in India.

i request you that please donot say muslims terriorists or pakistanies extremists..we can talk on this in seperate topic..

there are some reservations i have in this...

lets concentrate only on the real topic and donot heart one another.

By extremists in India I mean the Hindu extermists. They do exist, unlike what the Indian friends would say here. The slaighter in Gujarat was horrendous.

However Pakistan has real problems with this, you cannot deny AT THE SAME TIME. Just yesterday, a Pakistani American walked into the Jewish centre in Boston and shot and killed 1 Jew and wounded 13 others, including a pregnant woman. I repeat, these things are NOT reflective of Americans Pakistanis in general, many American Pakistanis are generally rich and have professional status, but there is a tiny minority who really need to be turned around, and not necessarily by force either.

Mr. Ali Ahmed, please READ the RULES. Stop taking Mr Concerned's comments so personally and go easy on the emotions. Also, you are NOT getting what he is saying, so I'd suggest you read twice. Thanks

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom