What's new

The Security Dynamics of Balochistan

One thing is for sure that Pak Mil does not give many statements on Baloch militant deaths - seen a lot of statements by their media wing about the cas inflicted on them, but it's strange that there are no corresponding claims by our officials. It's a dirty war indeed.

One thing is for sure that Pak Mil does not give many statements on Baloch militant deaths - seen a lot of statements by their media wing about the cas inflicted on them, but it's strange that there are no corresponding claims by our officials. It's a dirty war indeed.
when did they they release any info about damage inflicted by CAS? please share those

I think BLA and UBA are separate entities in name only. UBA said it was a joint operation with BLA.
we continue here for discussion....

actually the incident you are referring to is not this one, joint op was different attack i i believe in feb or jan....i have it in my Incident tracker.
Edit: OK!! there has been another attack yesterday (or as being claimed) ..this was a Joint Op of both groups too....2nd such attack where UBA & BLA were together.

UBA & BLA are not same, BLA commanders in field feel betrayed by UBA as Mehran Marri stole their funds and weapons....if you read my OSINT thread on Imploding lines b/w baloch terrorist groups you will understand the situation.....

the reason UBA and BLA did joint op is because this was BLA - Bashir Zeb faction. Bashir's membership along with other commanders in his group stands suspended with BLA Central.....BLA Central is under leadership of Hyrbaryar Marri.

i believe that sardars have been sidelined and RAW is dealing with the groups directly via NDS handlers now....that is why we see many of BLA / BRA/ LeB men getting toasted in Afghanistan

Last edited:
France: 543,940 square kilometers
Balochistan: 347,190 square kilometers

This figure for France above does not include its foreign territories outside of Europe.

Size of Pakistan: 881,913 km2

By the way, the maps you studied in school and available today do not show square area of a country. They are navigation maps that enlarge northern and southern hemisphere countries while making countries closer to the equator look tiny as compared to their real size in square kilometers.
map.jpg

Attachments

• Alfredo.Jaar.DayGlo.map_1024x1024.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 29
In this year ethnic nationalist attacks have occured in 3 districts of Balochistan:

Turbat (Kech)
Awaran
Washuk

Kech and Washuk border Iran - Awaran borders Kech. Plus the area is in close proximity to Gwadar and the route. Hints on foreign assistance from cross-border to fuel the insurgency and hamper the CPEC project.

Source please?
We continue here sir, the other thread is for SITREP only....
as far as source is concerned then I assure you that the news is verified one.Please do not ask for the names of 'Shooters' to authenticate the hit :D

We continue here sir, the other thread is for SITREP only....
as far as source is concerned then I assure you that the news is verified one.Please do not ask for the names of 'Shooters' to authenticate the hit :D
Oh ho, identity of the shooters is not the problem. Just wanted to know if it is on the media somewhere or not.

Oh ho, identity of the shooters is not the problem. Just wanted to know if it is on the media somewhere or not.
Nope, it's not in the mainstream media, that is why PDF & OSINT tag is their......
PDF exclusive

@Foxtrot Alpha So, according to your last posts US military(Now ANA) issued ARs and SAWs were found in Dara.
Yep!!! not only found but were sold in Darra, this was towards the end of 2017, I was there with a friend, on the hunt for a AK74.....

don't be surprised, back in 2018 i picked up M4 barrel with Nato lot & cage number, BCG by FN and packing with Cage # ....i cannot share the pics here for PERSEC reasons...

Yep!!! not only found but were sold in Darra, this was towards the end of 2017, I was there with a friend, on the hunt for a AK74.....

don't be surprised, back in 2018 i picked up M4 barrel with Nato lot & cage number, BCG by FN and packing with Cage # ....i cannot share the pics here for PERSEC reasons...
So how did you legalized it?

I just read that Twitter guy article. Was surprised and not surprised.
surprised in the sense of BLA and company using modern weapons with expensive optics and attachments and not surprised in the sense these were issued to ANA and can be bought in black markets in Afghanistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom