What's new

The sad tale of the LCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not forget the CAS missions. I do not think all CAS aircraft/Unmanned drones will operate under full air superiority in most of the war. Can't send expensive MKI, Rafale for CAS missions. Need a low cost decent multi role jets for such missions.

Tejas will not make a good CAS air craft either, as it is too fast like the F-16 which also is not a good CAS air craft. For CAS you need, sustained low speed,low altitude flying capability, extended loiter time, strong fuselage able to take AAA and agility which Tejas doesn't have at low altitudes.

They are cheering for a plane whose engine have flight hour for 2000-3000 hrs against a plane whose engine have flight hour of above 6000 hrs and have isralie avionics and better characteristics than junk fighter.

That junk fighter is operational with 3 squadrons and presently has capabilities that Tejas can only dream of getting after 2015 while we will moving to next Blocks ... Anyways , be on the topic , this isn't a thread of JFT ...

No we aren't ... We are just pitying you that you cant get this 30 year old project into active service with almost all the major components being foreign incl avionics and had design consultancy with the French ...

I consider this trolling from a senior member, there is a LCA thread go and understand when the actual funding started for the project, LCA's time frame has been delayed, but is expected from a country with no indigenous aeronautical ecosystem.

If you want to learn about LCA there is enough resources, if you want to belittle the project by calling 30 years and stuff, please do not forget your article 33.

I consider this trolling from a senior member, there is a LCA thread go and understand when the actual funding started for the project, LCA's time frame has been delayed, but is expected from a country with no indigenous aeronautical ecosystem.

Almost all threads like this are trolled by Indians either by bringing in JFT like you did or shooting the messenger ... Even If I take that into account the funding time , the project is still very late with all the foreign components and assistance ... LCA's time frame hasn't being delayed the first time ... FOC is only expected in late 2015 and induction can take place afterwards in case the project isn't further delayed ...

That junk fighter is operational with 3 squadrons and presently has capabilities that Tejas can only dream of getting after 2015 while we will moving to next Blocks ... Anyways , be on the topic , this isn't a thread of JFT ...

so making multiple copies verifies it :rofl: .Even we can stage copies of different versions and it will be inducted in 2013 and till 2015,there will be next version with naval version too :wave:

you can have even links saying tejas wont be ready till 2020 and bla bla ...

More time we will spend,more indian it will be ..

Almost all threads like this are trolled by Indians either by bringing in JFT like you did or shooting the messenger ... Even If I take that into account the funding time , the project is still very late with all the foreign components and assistance ... LCA's time frame hasn't being delayed the first time ... FOC is only expected in late 2015 and induction can take place afterwards in case the project isn't further delayed ...
not late really, when J10's funding had started in 1988 and you claim is still not mature enough, I think with lack of resources in india, it's acceptable timeframe ...:azn:

you can have even links saying tejas wont be ready till 2020 and bla bla ...

More time we will spend,more indian it will be ..

So there are links that say that ? :lol: ... I didn't know ...

Yes , keep spending a lot of time ... The world isn't waiting in the meantime ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom