What's new

The Russia-China-Pakistan Axis | Implications

Pakistan First

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
No use copy pasting several articles and news items which clearly establish cozying up of relations with Russia and Pakistan and the already cemented bond between China and Pakistan. What I'd like the members to indulge in, is a discussion which involves implications:

a) for each of the three countries which are part of the axis - of being part of such an axis/alliance;

b) for US;

c) for India;

d) and the potential of Iran or potential of Turkey, becoming part of this axis.

You study implications when sh!t is happening.

No such alliance/axis is happening.
Russia will never ever ever never ever never never ever say goodbye to Ind for Pakistan in the near ( read :near ) future.

I know the Russians..infact we all know them.
They will keep on showing gestures of coziness with Pakistan just to have leverage over certain issues with India.

Russia?? We still have great bond with Russia. Russia will never be part of an alliance which is against India. Yeah , no doubt Russia has some good economic relations with China but this is just about economy. And yes , sometimes Putin use to show U.S. , 'hey Obama, look we have China on our side'.

What can pakistan offer to Russia.
pakistan became pawn in China's string of pearls because both had same aim- to contain India's growth.
What Russia would gain by aligning with pakistan...against India..

You study implications when sh!t is happening.

No such alliance/axis is happening.
Russia will never ever ever never ever never never ever say goodbye to Ind for Pakistan in the near ( read :near ) future.

I know the Russians..infact we all know them.
They will keep on showing gestures of coziness with Pakistan just to have leverage over certain issues with India.
Russia?? We still have great bond with Russia. Russia will never be part of an alliance which is against India. Yeah , no doubt Russia has some good economic relations with China but this is just about economy. And yes , sometimes Putin use to show U.S. , 'hey Obama, look we have China on our side'.
lol
why are you people thinking that any alliance Pakistan is part of will be against India?
arent you the people who advocate relations based on mutual interests and benifits?
i mean, i saw that being said when there are talks about India Iran or India UAE relation! So why this double standard?

pakistan became pawn in China's string of pearls because both had same aim- to contain India's growth.
mmmmm how about something that the Soviet Union disintegrated trying to accquire?

lol
why are you people thinking that any alliance Pakistan is part of will be against India?
arent you the people who advocate relations based on mutual interests and benifits?
i mean, i saw that being said when there are talks about India Iran or India UAE relation! So why this double standard?

mmmmm how about something that the Soviet Union disintegrated trying to accquire?
..warm waters of Arabian sea....!!!
..so you want pakistan to be annexed by Russia..:azn:
..Excellent choice..
My vote to u for next PM of pakistan..enough time being "Think Tank" in pdf..

Gwadar.........fool.....Gwadar.....A dream of Soviet union, to access warm waters.....

..warm waters of Arabian sea....!!!
..so you want pakistan to be annexed by Russia..:azn:
..Excellent choice..
My vote to u for next PM of Pakistan..enough time being "Think Tank" in pdf..
:)
thank you for your vote of trust.
However you heard India signing that defence pact with US and will offer them military base? being annexed by US?

...Arslan won't have to go far to find his deputy.:tup:
oo dont worry, i ll be hiring a few jokers for entertainment as well. :)

Last edited:
:)
thank you for your vote of trust.
However you heared India signing that defence pact with US and will iffer them military base? being annexed by US?

oo dont worry, i ll be hiring a few jokers for entertainment as well. :)

U see, sir. This is how they start trolling. They should be banned immediately. Why our forum is getting degraded due to these troll Indians.....just yesterday, one member @jhungary left this forum due to heavy trolling in this forum..@Joe.Shearer may have also left due to this...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom