ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Robert Alexander Salon: From Lebanon to Lahore
By Momina Sibtain / Photo: Shafiq Malik
Published: June 24, 2014
726343-ShafiqMalikcopy-1403618466-947-640x480.jpg

Stylists provide services to guests at the launch of the Robert Alexander Salon. PHOTOS: SHAFIQ MALIK/EXPRESS

LAHORE: The Nishat adds another much-needed amenity to its premises — the Robert Alexander Salon and Spa. It has created quite a stir in Lahore with its über modern interior and fantastic installations.

“I wanted The Nishat to be a one-stop shop for our clients, and it is important for a hotel to have a good salon,” says Iqra Hasan Mansha, owner of The Nishat.

“Not only is it important to cater to your spa needs, it is also vital to have good in-house stylists,” she adds. With guests flying in from Karachi and Islamabad for fashion and bridal weeks, and choosing to stay at The Nishat, it only seemed fit to have a state-of -the-art salon to cater to their hair and style needs. This is why it is great that Lebanese salon Robert Alexander has opened its doors to the Lahore market.

“I have always felt that the Lebanese have a great way with hair and are very artistic,” continues Mansha, “when I met Robert, I knew it was time to bring his services to Lahore and bring the hotel not just a great stylist but also an international touch.”

Shafiq-Malik-20-06-14-19-copy.jpg

Stylists provide services to guests at the launch of the Robert Alexander Salon. PHOTOS: SHAFIQ MALIK/EXPRESS

The salon is also the flagship facility for Kérastase products in Pakistan. Following the brand’s launch in Pakistan, products are also available at other leading salons in Lahore and Karachi.

“I’ve been working with Kérastase for more than 15 years, it’s like my baby. No other product can do for me what Kérastase does – it’s like magic!” says Robert Alexander at the launch, “I have brought in a permanent team of four stylists from Beirut to Pakistan, and I will be visiting every month for 10 days and will hold my appointments then.”

“With Kérastase, women are at the very centre of every hair care ritual — the experience was conceived to meet the needs of women who want to feel good about both their mind and body. The products’ results give women a sensorial understanding that enables them to enhance their own individuality with beautiful, head-turning hair as their signature style,” says Musharaf Hai, Managing Director, L’oreal Pakistan.

With four spa rooms for women and two for men, the salon will start its spa services later this month.

Robert-Alexander.jpg

“We will be offering a full range of services from massages, waxing and facials, but the primary focus will be haircut and color,” says Mansha.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 25th, 2014.

Like Life & Style on Facebook,follow @ETLifeandStyle on Twitter for the latest in fashion, gossip and entertainment.

if Govt want to catch harm khor, chor, tax evading corrupt Pakistani then they can get a list this this spa's clientele

Back
Top Bottom